bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Victoria C.bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Elle S.bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Kristina R.

BY BAREMINERALS

A retractable foundation brush that provides quick, detailed coverage for a controlled, airbrushed finish. Built with tightly packed synthetic fibers at its core, the Core Coverage Brush, offers high-performance, buildable coverage. Ideal for use with the BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation (sold separately), this brush's soft fibers allow for a gorgeous, even finish. see more...

Valleri R.
I like this brush for both my blush and bronzer. It concentrates the color perfectly where you want it. The bristles are soft, which is important when you use it every day. I know that using a quality brush allows easier cleaning and less fall-out of bristles. I definitely recommend this brush to others.
Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I really like this brush for use with my barePRO foundation. The brush applies flawlessly making the foundation melt into my skin. SO pretty. The bristles are crazy soft and densely packed. My only complaint is is kind of a pain to clean this brush because of its short, retractable bristles.
Emma U.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this brush for my check bones the most. the shape of the brussels move so well against my check, also it applies the the blush and ruse perfectly and evenly onto my face. one thing that I'm not a fan of is that the brussels are really chubby, so i do wish they were a little longer
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
This brush works amazingly with the barepro foundation. I use this brush everyday! It provides a flawless application. I bought this from the boutique in my town but it can also be bought online. I would recommend this if you are using or buying the barepro foundation.
Ashley S.
I love the fact that this brush is small and compact, yet it works so well! It makes the application so smooth and even and covers everything nicely. It makes it seem like I don't have to use as much foundation.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I love this brush! Portable and works great! Soft and gives fantastic mineral powder foundation coverage. Good price and high quality. I'm happy with this purchase and I recommend to others. Great brush!
Brenda O.
Homestead, FL
I use the Brush and it is fine ,define very good my make up , have a very cover and It is so soft and both compact I like it
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I love this brush for putting on my liquid foundation. It glides on smoothly and leaves me looking photo finished!
Destine B.
Midway, GA
I love using this brush for foundation. I usually apply with this brush and then go over with a beauty blender.
Alyssa B.
Gilbert, AZ
Gives me the best coverage I've ever had without looking like I caked on make up! Such a natural look
Katina B.
MARYSVILLE, WA
This is the brush you out liquid in the middle right? How is this technique ?