bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Kristina R.bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Elle S.bareMinerals BAREPRO Core Coverage Brush uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A retractable foundation brush that provides quick, detailed coverage for a controlled, airbrushed finish. Built with tightly packed synthetic fibers at its core, the Core Coverage Brush, offers high-performance, buildable coverage. Ideal for use with the BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation (sold separately), this brush's soft fibers allow for a gorgeous, even finish. see more...

Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I really like this brush because of the versatility. I can rotate it all the way out where I can loosely brush on setting powder, or I can twist it down and use the compacted core bristles to buff on powders for more coverage and blending. Very surprised with the softness/integrity of the bristles since the rest of their brushes shed like crazy and are so rough on the skin (hello cheapness!). If you buy the barePro powder and are wondering what the perfect brush is, this really is it. They did an excellent job making a brush that’s compatible with the product it was released with.
Bailey P.
This brush pairs perfectly with the BarePro foundation that bare minerals offers. It picks up a lot of product and allows for even coverage on your face. I purchased this product at a bare minerals store by recommendation from the employee, and I love it.
Christy S.
This brush has has saved me in my make up routine. I was using a sponge with my face powder and kept running through my make up so fast. When I went in to bareMinerals they told me about this brush and that make up would last a lot longer… It is so true!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I got this brush when I picked up another bare minerals foundation at the store, and the clerk convinced me that I need this brush for a flawless application. This leaves my makeup streaky and patchy. It also seems a little too firm for my liking.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
This goes great with their pressed powder compact. I believe it was designed for it actually. I received this from bare minerals directly at a beauty expo. Gotta day I love bare minerals and believe they are a staple in any beauty collection.
Heather M.
I love this brush! It applies foundation so flawlessly!
It’s so soft and cleans super easily! I always recommend this brush! It definitely has me interested in more brushes by bare minerals! I will be purchasing again!
Nancy M.
This brush is great for blending products. I use this once my foundation and blush are on. I use a circular motion on my face and forehead to blend and spread make up for a flawless finish. This brush is particularly helpful to me as I am new to using foundation. If I am heavy handed with my products, this brush helps to even things out!
Bailey M.
Euharlee
Always looking for a good liquid foundation brush. This one is the best! The foundation doesn’t get stuck in the brush and it’s so soft and not rough on your skin!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
samantha c.
Dallas, GA
Absolutely incredible!! I love this brush and is what I put my foundation on with! I want to say it’s around $22 dollars but it’s well worth it to me! So easy to use and apply and makes any foundation flawless! I got mine from Sephora!
Katina B.
Everett, WA
This is the brush you out liquid in the middle right? How is this technique ?