BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

BAREPRO® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer is the crease-proof, waterproof, won't-stop coverage we've all been waiting for. With a natural-looking soft matte finish, the ultra-creamy stick is the ideal under eye concealer, gliding on with no drag and never creasing. The waterproof, humidity-resistant formula isn't just ideal for covering blemishes-it will actually improve your skin over time. The BAREPRO® Concealer stick can also be used as easy contour makeup or color correcting concealer to address dull or sallow skin. Powered by Mineral Lock™ Long Wear Technology for 16-hour long lasting coverage, this highly pigmented formula is available in 15 shades that precisely match to BAREPRO® Liquid and Powder Foundations.

Skin-Improving Longwear

BAREPRO® Concealer is performance wear that cares. It is formulated with bamboo stem extract to smooth the look of pores and fine lines, as well as powerful antioxidant-rich raspberry seed oil, blackcurrant seed oil and sea lavender to nourish and hydrate skin and help defend your complexion from the damaging effects of pollution and other environmental stressors.

Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Kaolin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Paraffin, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Barium Sulfate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Methicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Water (Aqua/Eau), Silica, Alumina, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

How to Apply Concealer for Dark Circles

• Using the shade designed for your skin tone, glide BAREPRO® Concealer under the eyes, starting from the inner corner and moving outward.
  • Gently blend in using ring finger and finish by blending with a small, diffusing brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.

How to Apply Concealer for Blemishes, Uneven Skin Tone or Uneven Skin Texture

• Using the shade designed for your skin tone, apply concealer directly from tube.
  • Pat in gently with ring finger.
  • For fuller coverage, blend out with a small, flat brush such as the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
  • To diffuse coverage, blend with a dual-fiber brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
  • For best results, finish with a dusting of Mineral Veil® powder using the soft, fluffy Supreme Finisher Brush.

How to Brighten Dull or Sallow Skin with Concealer

• Using the shade designed for your skin tone, or one shade lighter, focus on the center planes of the face to accentuate and add brightness. Applying to the forehead, cheeks, bridge of nose and chin will help to counteract dullness.
  • Blend in using a dense brush, such as the Luxe Performance Brush. For extra precision around the nose, you can also use the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.

How to Contour and Highlight with Concealer

• Select two shades of concealer, one that is 2-3 intensities deeper and one that is 2-3 intensities lighter than your skin tone, depending on your desired level of contrast.
  • Apply the deeper shade in the hollow of the cheeks to sculpt and define cheekbones and along the sides of the forehead near the hairline to visually shorten the forehead.
  • Using light pressure, use the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush to apply along sides of nose for a slimming effect.
  • Using the lighter shade, apply directly above contour shade on cheeks, down the bridge of nose, center of forehead and chin to bring light to the center of the face.
  • Using the Blurring Buffer brush, buff in the lighter highlight areas first with long back and forth strokes, then blend in the deeper contour areas.
  • Use a smaller brush to blend nose contour, such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.

• Super excited for my first bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour ...8 Answers
  • Soo excited for my first box!!! bareMinerals barePro® 16-...9 Answers
  • i'm in this voxbox campaign and i'm super excited! i can'...6 Answers
Melissa E.
Review for: Medium-Neutral 08 more...
Hi friends! I'm excited to be sharing this product review w/ ya'll especially since it's on the new Bare Minerals Bare Pro full coverage concealer! Anyone that worked w/ me at Sephora can tell you that I LIIIIIIVE for their Complete Coverage Serum Concealer😻💖 So as a Bare Minerals fan, I basically squealed when I saw I was getting this box for free from @influenster for review. Regardless, I wanted to give an unbiased opinion and made sure I really put this baby thru the ringer before writing this review. This concealer boasts a 16 hour full coverage, water & crease proof wear all while being super creamy and containing good for you ingredients. YOU. GUYS. It's all true! Haha. I wore this in several different ways for a few weeks now and I am in love! Being that I have more normal/combination skin (dry and oily in different areas, yay), sometimes these type of full coverage stick concealers can be a little heavy/drying and especially unflattering under the eyes due to their tendency to crease. This glides on so smoothly and has such a beautiful skin like finish which is perfect for my "no makeup makeup" days. The color I received is Medium Neutral 08 & it works well. I've yet to go check out the other colors in store but I'm pretty sure I can find at least one other shade that might work a little better because I need more of a warm undertone and this is very neutral. Either way it works for now because my face is currently very pale compared to my body so on my light makeup days, it matches me & on my full glam days where I match my face to my body- it works as a highlighting under eye concealer. This baby is also suuuper waterproof and long lasting! I tested this during a time of seriously annoying allergies and a horrible cold and it stayed put. I've borderline ugly cried w/ this under my eyes and you couldn't even tell 5 minutes later. Not even a little loss of coverage! 10/10. (Keep in mind I do like to bake my under eye w/ translucent powder cuz I've found that's what works best for me.) And of course, Bare Pro products not only give great coverage but they also contain ingredients that improve the look of skin which is a great added benefit👌🏼 All in all, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try out a new concealer that stays put but looks flawlessly natural. Bare Minerals, y'all got me againnnn.😻 bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer

#BAREPRO #contest #complimentary @Influenster @bareMinerals
Autumn B.
Redford , MI
Review for: Fair-Cool 01 more...
The shade I received was the correct one for me, 01, the lightest since I am practically a ghost. What I like about these concealers is that they have about 15 different shades to pick from which makes it pretty inclusive of everybody's skin tone. I started day one out with my regular full face of makeup and used this concealer under my eyes and immediately I noticed some creasing right under my waterline on both eyes. I thought "oh here come the giant lines throughout the day" but it actually didn't change at all. It held up even with the fine lines that weren't noticable unless you were staring someone in the face from five inches away. It was also pretty water proof. It smudged a little when I took a wet cloth to it but came off fine with makeup remover wipes. I wouldn't bake with this product in fear of more noticeable creasing. The next day I decided to use it to just spot conceal where I had some breakouts or redness. It blends out very nicely and makes for an even skin tone with a very light powder foundation over it. I will be using it to spot conceal mostly. Both of these days I worked all day in a hot and greasy environment, a pizza place in front of a hot oven and I chopped a lot of onions. And it held up great for the ten hours I wore it. If I was wearing it for a day I didn't work I can definitely see 14-15 hour wear out of it.

I received this in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster in exchange for my honest review of the product.
#barepro #voxbox #complimentary #bareminerals #concealer #contest bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer
Hardi B.
Review for: Medium-Warm 07 more...
Being a South Asian, under-eye bags is a common struggle I deal with on the daily! Therefore, I love experimenting and investing in different kinds of concealers. Aside from concealing dark circles, I use concealers for highlighting and correcting imperfections on my face.
This concealer does a decent job of concealing and correcting. It felt like medium coverage but lightweight. After applying quite a bit of the product, I was still able to see fine lines and blemishes. There was also a bit of creasing so not really “crease-proof” as the description states. It acted as a good highlighter for my face though! The formula is very creamy and pigmented, and the product glides on smoothly. However, it dries up quickly so you have to blend it right away! The packaging is cute and neat. It is not messy and is easy to apply since it comes in a stick. As much as I love stick products’ packaging, especially this one as it looks like a lipstick, I am not a fan of their formula! The formula works better with oily skin rather than my dry to normal skin-type. Adding drops of rosehip oil helped the product blend and settle into my skin a lot better than applying it on its own. When I first applied it, the shade felt a tad yellow for me but after blending it, it settled in just fine! Overall, it is not the best concealer for my skin type but can work wonders for people who normally use stick products! I received this at no cost for testing purposes but it retails for $24.
Kristen K.
Review for: Fair/Light-Warm 02 more...
OK LET ME TELL YA... I received this in my first VoxBox and I wasn't expecting to like it... But honestly, I am crazy about it now!! It is so smooth and blends seamlessly. I don't even feel the need to use foundation, instead I can just put a little bit of this on. It is truly full coverage; it even covers my angry red acne and my dark under-eye bags really well! It's very lightweight feeling, yet you don't need a lot to cover your spots. It does not feel/look cakey or heavy. It's not even very noticeable that I'm wearing makeup at all - my skin just looks clear and even-toned. After a long day it DOES wear off a little bit (obviously) but it doesn't turn orange-y like some concealers. +So far it has not broken me out, made my acne worse, irritated my skin, or dried me out. I really do recommend this if you can get over the $25 price, it is worth the investment!

In the pictures, the only makeup (aside from mascara) that I'm wearing is the  bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer and I DO have acne and VERY dark circles under my eyes, but it covers it SO well.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Dark-Neutral 13 more...
This concealer retails for twenty four dollars and contains 0.09 oz of product. It’s available in fifteen shades and I’m wearing dark neutral #13. The shade range is.. ok. There’s only three of four shades that cater to deeper complexions and the two darkest shades are extremely similar.

The application is super smooth. It feels comfortable and lightweight. It does have a thicker consistency which makes it hard to blend. It was easier to blend with my fingers than a sponge or brush. The tapping motions and warmth of my fingers really helped the product melt into the skin. This concealer claims to be crease proof and full coverage with a matte finish. I never have to bake but with this concealer I do or it immediately starts to crease and collect in the tiny lines under my eyes. It’s not full coverage but it’s pretty close— it doesn’t layer well enough to build up coverage. I have worn this concealer for 10-12 hours and it stays matte for about five hours before I notice any oil peeking through. I didn’t have any issues with it fading throughout the day and still looked good at the end of the day.

The only real issue I have with this concealer is the ridiculous amount of creasing. That doesn’t necessarily make it a bad products.
M Z.
JUPITER, FL
Review for: Fair-Cool 01 more...
I was very excited to receive my VoxBox of bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer to review from @influenster I have used @bareMinerals products in the past but didn't find their coverage strong enough for me, however bareMinerals barePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer was a pleasant surprise. It provides full coverage without feeling heavy or greasy. I live in South Florida where it is always humid and hot but it managed to stay on through the weather and still look fresh. At first the texture feels too creamy to stay strong but once it sets it lasts all day. I would give it a 5 stars if the claim of decreaser would have stand true but that may have been due to my oily skin. Over all it is a great product that performs better than some higher end brands. #barepro #makeup #makeupaddict #makeupoftheday #makeupjunkie #fullcoverage #contest #complimentary #realmodernmom
Natalie J.
Review for: Light-Neutral 04 more...
So I've never used any bare minerals products, they've just never appealed to me. This concealer surprised me! The formula for is very creamy, it blended well with a brush but not so great with a beauty blender. When it was blended out on my skin it had a natural looking matte finish and I liked it. The color seemed to match well and I usually have a hard time finding a good color match with most concealers. The small application of product which is how much I typically use per layer gave me a decent amount of coverage with just the first layer, I don't like to wear a lot of makeup or completely cover everything up- blemishes scarring etc, just tone down tired/redness/dullness. This achieved that for me. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this was a little powdery looking but I'm excited to use it in the summer, I think it will be perfect since I have combination skin in the summer. I'm not sure if I would purchase this though due to the value, it's definitely not a bad concealer but I think for $24 there should be more product than 0.09 oz.
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
Review for: Light/Medium-Neutral 05 more...
First I'm going to start off with the packaging. It's very simple and cute. It's exactly what I think of when i hear BareMinerals. I got a good shade but i wish I could have got a shade lighter but it's not a big deal. Now , the formula is very good and consistent. It's creamy, rich, pigmented, and blendable. The formula is very soft and it feels high end. I love how easy it applies under my eyes and when I set it with my Coty Airspun. The concealer is medium coverage but you sure can build it up. The only negative thing about this concealer which is a big deal for me personally is that it's not creaseproof. A concealer needs to be creaseproof and lighten my undereyes. Yes it did brighten my eye area but I saw creasing after one hour wearing it. Not sure if it's because I used airspun powder and it didn't work well with it, but there was creasing. If there weren't creasing, this product would be amazing. So just watch out for creasing while using this product, other than that, the coverage is great.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Tan-Neutral 10 more...
I loved the consistency as it was so creamy and glided on easily. I did blend it with a brush though and I applied it while my eye cream was still wet. Even though it's matte, I didn't feel like it was super drying even when I used it on blemishes. Sometimes with concealer, I feel the presence of it on my skin in the form of tightness. That was not the case here.

The tan-neutral 10 might not be my best match as I received this complimentary product for testing purposes and picked the color with no chance to see the hues in person. That's possibly why I didn't fully love the coverage. It was brightening but I needed a bit more color correction as well for my complexion. It seems just a tad too light and didn't cover my dark circles fully but if I find a better color match this would be a fantastic concealer. The consistency is much better for me than liquid concealer and I won't have to worry about it drying out in the tube. And the coverage is definitely 16 hours as promised. It doesn't budge.
Lindsay D.
Audubon, NJ
Review for: Light-Neutral 04 more...
When Influenster told me a I was getting this to test I was thrilled because I love bare minerals and have always been happy with their products. I love the sleek thin design of this case because it is a great size for on the go. I have skin with acne and acne scars and sometimes dark circles under my eyes (all those late college nights!) The first thing I noticed about this was how smooth it was going on. It glided on my skin so nicely. I always cover my blemishes and any dark spots first then apply my foundation and set it. Under my eyes I had no problem but when I went to cover a few blemishes, the formula is so thick and full coverage it was a little cakey. After about 4-5 hours it began to crease under my eyes and in my lids (decided to try a small amount as eye primer.)

I don’t hate this concealer, it works nicely when I am not having skin problems, and I use it mostly for contouring. Would not recommend for dry skin as it is very think full coverage formula.
Aj S.
Does this sit/last well on Oily skin?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Does this work well?
Peyton L.
Hoover
Does this blend well? Is it runny or does it crack on your face?
Michele M.
Tried it in the store and I love the feel of it and how full cover it is but then I saw online that it has 3 différents type of oils and I'm worried that it will make my breakouts worse. Anyone has this issue?
Katie M.