bareMinerals bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Golden Beige 0.28 oz uploaded by Morgan S.bareMinerals bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Golden Beige 0.28 oz uploaded by Kristin K.

BY BAREMINERALS

Coverage: Full Medium Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily Finish: Satin Radiant Natural SPF: - SPF 15 A mineral foundation with buildable coverage and a natural-looking, radiant finish now available in 30 shades for all skintones. . Made with only five ingredients, the award-winning bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 covers everything and feels weightless. The creamy, mineral formula provides a natural-looking, radiant finish that lasts up to eight hours, while diminishing the appearance of imperfections without drying out your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Free of binders, fillers, silicone, and synthetic chemicals, this lightweight formula promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anna T.
Pickerington, OH
I am a Bare Minerals convert! I am such a fan! It looks so natural on my face, and it doesn't look like I am caked with makeup. It blends nicely on my skin, and makes my skin look flawless! I love the fact it has sunscreen in it as well, so I don't have to worry about burning in the sun! I highly recommend this product. I would just recommend using a different makeup brush, as the one they include falls apart easily.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Love this foundation. It's a classic and a staple. I love that BM offers a wide selection for olive toned skin. This product feels light on my face and lasts all day with primer. I love that I can reapply it throughout the day without looking cakey. I always get compliments when I have it on! Wish it wasn't so pricey, because I go through these containers quickly.
Allyssa B.
Lancaster, OH
This is the BEST BEST BEST foundation! I wish more people knew how great it is! This is easily the most underrated brand and product on the market. I'm 30 and have been wearing this since I was in my early 20's. Anytime I have tried something new I've regretted it and gone straight back to this. Buildable coverage that looks and feels like nothing. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this!
Morgan S.
I love this powder. I have been using it for many years and wouldn't choose another mineral foundation for my face. It never makes me breakout because it's pretty light coverage yet it evens out my skin very well. Would recommend this
josie r.
Anderson, IN
This is a great powder to set your foundation with because it mattifies everything while marking everything look flawless and giving that extra bit of coverage. If you have dry skin this could possibly dry you out making your makeup look bad but if you use a dewy setting spray it could work!
Jennifer A.
I have been using bareMinerals for about 6 years now and I absolutely love it. A little goes a long way with this products. It is very lightweight on the skin. Application is very easy and the finish is great, you can choose a matte or original finish. I buy my bareMinerals from sephora
Rebecca K.
San Antonio
I've been using bareMinerals since the swirl tap and buff infomercials aired over a decade ago. It covers well, it's buildable, and I love that it has an SPF because I never remember to put any on. It covers dark circles and pimples well, and it helps keep my oily skin more matte.
Maggie B.
This is my go to powder foundation.  I use the lightest shade and it gives me awesome buildable coverage.  It's super easy to apply with a big fluffy brush and it lasts me all day.  It's a little on the pricey side, but it lasts me 3-4 months so I feel ok spending the money on it.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
If I could give this product 10 stars I would I have some scarring on my face due to teenage acne and this lightweight powder has the best coverage ever! Cover well but doesn't feel heavy.
Natasha C.
Arlington, VA
Use this on a daily basis. I have oily skin and sensitive skin, so it is great to combat both. I get good coverage without looking cakey! It's not the best for "long" wear for an outside event. But you can always reapply.