bareMinerals bareEyes Eye Makeup Remover

WHAT IT IS:

Panda eyes causing pandemonium? There is no excuse to have last nights mascara or eye-shadow smeared on your pillow in the morning ladies! It is time to clean up your act with Bare minerals Bare Eyes Makeup Remover. Unlike some products this gentle formula protects and moisturises the soft skin around the eye, whilst smoothly, removing your eye make up. It dissolves the residues and helps to erase even the most stubborn dark smudges. Your skin and eyes will be left refreshed and soothed, and bare as bare can be. So wave goodbye to 'panda eyes' and say hello to blissfully bare eyes.

Usage:

• Pour a couple of drops onto cotton wool.
  • Gently wipe away eye make up with a circular motion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals bareEyes Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
I've been using this off and on for years now. Tbh, probably should have thrown it out due to ago, but I love it so much. It's so gentle on my eyes and it removes my eye makeup so easily. My mascara doesn't stand a chance against this stuff. If it wasn't discontinued, I would highly recommend this product.
Dry / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Palatine, IL
I tried a sample of this, I think it works well, but I think most eye make up removers work well.
Combination / Acne