bareMinerals BARE TUTORIALS(TM) smoky eyes

A limited-edition, five-piece collection of eye shadows for intense, smoky eyes. Achieve sultry, glamorous eye looks effortlessly with this smoky eye collection. Featuring ultrablendable shadows in sophisticated gray, taupe, and cream, and a foolproof, step-by-step guide, it lets you create alluring eyes in minutes. Vibrant and color-true, the shadows have a velvety-smooth texture that makes them easy to blend together. The Lash Domination 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara envelops lashes with the exclusive ProTwist180™ wand. The Mini Lid and Crease Brush's plush head allows for seamless blending and its tapered crease delivers refined definition. This set contains: - 3 x 0.01 oz Eye shadow in Soul (light cream linen), Celestine (light pewter), Graphite (deep coal) - 0.18 oz Mini Lash Domination® 10-in-1 Volumizing Mascara in Intense Black - Mini Lid + Crease Brush This product does not contain preservatives or fragrance. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Durant Oklahoma
This is great however there is some fall out and it will make the rest of your makeup look off. I use it before any of my other makeup and at least 3 times a week. I recommend it to people who are just beginning makeup.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This has everything you need in it to make your eyes look smoky not to mention looks likes you put very little work in to make your eyes look amazing. I have only bought it one time but i plan on buying more when i need it, If you like the smoky eye look then i recommend you try this
Kelsey L.
San Diego, ca
I am no makeup pro, and keep it pretty simple. Wanting something for going out I picked up this kit, hoping I would be able to accomplish the look...I totally did! It gives you all the tools needed and step by step instructions. If your like me and not great ad doing makeup then grab this, you will be able too!
Haley Z.
If you were just starting out this make up kit is perfect for you it does have great colors for people that are already very experience but in my opinion is a good starter kit for people that have not tried much with make up
Kristen B.
Love this product so much and it comes with everything you need. The value with price is amazing and it's so easy to apply. I got this as a gift and I would recommend to anyone wanting a dramatic eye for a night out
Brittany Y.
Neosho, MO
I really love bare minerals. The eye shadows are serious. They wear so well, apply smooth. A little goes a long way with these products. They are gentle in the skin. I know I'm getting quality when I buy bare minerals.
janet c.
Germanton, NC
This is a fun product. They give you the instructions and all the products that you need to get that desired look. The one thing that I loved about BareMinerals is that you can experiment with the powders.
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Great little kit to try out and perfect your smoky eye routine. It has all the essentials in a smaller version so you aren't stuck with product you won't use if it doesn't work out. Once you've perfected you can purchase just the right colors/products that suit you best. Plus it comes in a cute little zip pouch!
Mia H.
I loved the kit and the brush ! The colors blend beautifully together! I have always loved bare minerals, maybe I'll look for this kit again since someone took one of the shadows!
A W.
New to smoky eyes, not sure how to approach this beautiful but easy to mess up look? BareMinerals makes it easy! This step-by-step kit helps you master this sexy look without accidentally ending up looking less sultry and more raccoon. Highly recommended for anyone afraid to attempt the smoky eye.