Bareminerals Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Angled Blush Brush uploaded by Tayler M.

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Angled Blush Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How good is this product how to get it and send my opinions looks...2 Answers
Ana R.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this brush for 4 years now. Love how it feels, a little on the pricey side but with good care and cleaning it will last you! I use this brush DAILY. Bareminerals products can be found at all Ulta stores. If I had to buy it again I would just because of the quality of the product and how long it lasts!
Feren B.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
This brush is a little too coarse to apply certain powders that aren't bareminerals. I wouldn't be able to use this to apply blush or contour because of how thick the bristles are. It does work when applying lose powder around your nose, but not around your jaw because it apply too thick.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
I use this brush for my blush and it puts it on wonderfully light and blends it in very well, as well. The brush itself is very soft and easily cleaned. It's not too expensive and I easily find it at my local bareMinerals shop.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals!! The make up and the brushes! The Bare sons of the and great quality. They do cost a little much but they do last a long time. They clean well and keep the bristles too.
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brush for ages and it is still my favorite. The angle gives just the right amount of contour when applying my blush. I use this brush everyday. I would recommend this brush.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Averie R.
Averie R.
Rocky Mount, NC
I use this brush to apply bronzer with, and it is so soft and applies the product flawlessly. I love this brand and everything they have to offer!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
This brush has been in my bag for years and I will never switch it up. Perfect for bare minerals bronzing powders. An essential in my bag.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Macomb, MI
I've used this brush for years now. Love the angle on it!! Perfect for applying blush!! What would I do without my bare mineral brushes?!!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for contouring my cheeks, use this angled brush on a consistent basis.I received this brush in one of my mystery box purchases.
taniussha v.
taniussha v.
How good is this product how to get it and send my opinions looks beautiful and will be easy to use