BY BAREMINERALS

This baby can keep up with the big kids. With all the same softness and control of the Buki Brush, our Baby Buki simply has a smaller handle. Buff fine features in smaller areas - such as around the eyes and nose - with precision, thanks to the full, firm brush head. Or use it on your whole face for heavier coverage. Made of only the finest quality of hairs, it's designed to buff on just the right amount of bareMinerals for a natural, flawless look.

• Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the p...1 Answers
bareMinerals Baby Buki Brush
  • "I love this little brush. I use it for my blush. It is easy to use and easy to clean too. " in 8 reviews
  • "Picks up a lot of product, and has very soft bristles :) I like mine very much, and if you get this, you should get the powder foundation too :)" in 3 reviews
  • "All bare mineral brushes are very high quality and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "It's soft and helps get even coverage." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend one of their synthetic brushes." in 1 review
Leanne R.
One of the softest brushes I have ever used. It stays its shape and doesn’t fan out and get flat. I am a huge fan of using this because it fully covers the area that I am trying to apply my bronzer too.
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
Love this brush for my Bare Minerals. It came in my starter kit when I first bought it about 15 years ago and I’ve purchased 3 more since then. Even though there are other brush options out there this is still my favorite. The bristles are dense but soft and provide the best flawless coverage. I also love the portable size!
Urban S.
Laval
Cerdas naturales para el mejor acabado al trabajar con polvos. El tamaño es ideal para llevar a todos lados
Angel E.
So smooth great with powder easy to clean every time I apply powdered base products I bought it at my local bearminal store in Debenhams I have dry an sensitive ski
Amy T.
This brush is very teeny tiny and doesn't really help with blending the bare minerals powder foundation on my skin at all.. the size is too small and doesn't buff in the product! Totally don't recommend!
Veronica T.
San Antonio
This brush is perfect for on the go! It's small and it's easy to apply make up with. It's soft and it's my go to mineral foundation brush, I even use it for my mineral veil sometimes. I would definitely buy it again because it's small and it fits in my purse.
Isabela C.
Calgary, AB
I really loved this brush and it blended out my powders really good making my face look smooth. But some of the brush hairs have started falling out everywhere. A little pricey but would buy again.
Stefanie B.
This is my foundation brush. Liquid or powder. I’ve had it nearly 7 years. Washes up beautifully and i use it 7 days a week. I bought it directly from BareMinerals.
Val T.
brandon, FL
Soft bristle allows for an even distribution of powder for your whole face.
Plus it's small and compact so it fits easily in any bag for a quick touch up on the go
sarah D.
Louisville, KY
Love this brush. So easy to apply and get into those hard to reach spots. Keeps my skin looking even
Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the past when iv used these types of make up brush there quite harsh on my face