BY BAREMINERALS

This baby can keep up with the big kids. With all the same softness and control of the Buki Brush, our Baby Buki simply has a smaller handle. Buff fine features in smaller areas - such as around the eyes and nose - with precision, thanks to the full, firm brush head. Or use it on your whole face for heavier coverage. Made of only the finest quality of hairs, it's designed to buff on just the right amount of bareMinerals for a natural, flawless look.

• Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the p...1 Answers
bareMinerals Baby Buki Brush
  • "I love this little brush. I use it for my blush. It is easy to use and easy to clean too. " in 8 reviews
  • "Picks up a lot of product, and has very soft bristles :) I like mine very much, and if you get this, you should get the powder foundation too :)" in 3 reviews
  • "All bare mineral brushes are very high quality and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "It's soft and helps get even coverage." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend one of their synthetic brushes." in 1 review
Amy T.
This brush is very teeny tiny and doesn't really help with blending the bare minerals powder foundation on my skin at all.. the size is too small and doesn't buff in the product! Totally don't recommend!
Alysia K.
Calgary
Pointy bristles, not very soft. Bristles shed EVERYWHERE, CONSTANTLY. Even after multiple months of washing and drying properly, these brushes still shed! Horrible. Can't even use these brushes anymore. Would not reccomend
Syeda M.
Dublin , OH
I don't like it's bristles it leaves my foundation streaky and uneven .i tried to make use of the brush by using it as a powder brush
Tina V.
Williston, FL
I do not like this brush. It's very small and the bristles are always falling out so it just resides in my makeup drawer, and, honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't tossed it yet...
Love T.
It gives okay coverage but the brush itself is not that smooth. It scratches my face and it sheds a lot. I break out whenever I use this. The size is pretty nice because I can just keep it on my make up bag wherever I go but I don't usually use it. I would not buy again.
Alexa  D.
This brush is sub par. The bristles fall off on my face everywhere, and its super annoying. I then have to pluck the bristles off my face one by one. The brush only lasts for about a year with constant cleaning. I would recommend one of their synthetic brushes. They are much softer, last longer, don't need cleaning and they don't shed.
Isabela C.
Calgary, AB
I really loved this brush and it blended out my powders really good making my face look smooth. But some of the brush hairs have started falling out everywhere. A little pricey but would buy again.
Jozie P.
I love this baby baki brush it is great for traveling and is so small it will fit into any makeup bag
Cara B.
Ugh these brushes are just not good at all. They honestly make my face itch. I gave this brush away to a family member. They really aren't comfortable on the face. The hairs fall out, they don't wash well.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Just like their larger kabuki brush, this gives pretty good coverage and it is nice for the eye area. However, i find that Bare MInerals natural hair brushes are a bit scratchy and they do not wash well. This brush shed a bit from the start, and after washing it felt hard and almost brittle - like the bristles broke off, leaving it a bit stubbier and even more scratchy. I recommend their synthetic brushes, however - and feel that their "heavenly" and "soft focus" lines of brushes are particularly good.
Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the past when iv used these types of make up brush there quite harsh on my face

back