BY BAREMINERALS

This baby can keep up with the big kids. With all the same softness and control of the Buki Brush, our Baby Buki simply has a smaller handle. Buff fine features in smaller areas - such as around the eyes and nose - with precision, thanks to the full, firm brush head. Or use it on your whole face for heavier coverage. Made of only the finest quality of hairs, it's designed to buff on just the right amount of bareMinerals for a natural, flawless look.

• Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the p...1 Answers
bareMinerals Baby Buki Brush
  • "I love this little brush. I use it for my blush. It is easy to use and easy to clean too. " in 8 reviews
  • "Picks up a lot of product, and has very soft bristles :) I like mine very much, and if you get this, you should get the powder foundation too :)" in 3 reviews
  • "All bare mineral brushes are very high quality and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "It's soft and helps get even coverage." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend one of their synthetic brushes." in 1 review
sara h.
Orem, UT
I love the size and ease of using this brush. It is easy to clean, which is important since i use it every day. It applies make up evenly and doesn't leave streaks. It was a little bit expensive, but it was worth it for the quality that you're getting.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Aww I love my baby buki. It is perfect for traveling or carrying around in your purse, yet it still has the great quality Bareminerals expects of their products. A good buy, and it often comes in the different sets.
Gabriela M.
I like to blend, does very good work. Never missing in my makeup routine, I recommend it. It is very material leaves a good finish, I would buy again if given the chance.
Cat H.
This is my go to travel brush and I have two - one in my kit in my suitcase and one in my kit I keep on my purse. Only thing I noticed is that they seem to shed more than my other BE brushes.
Tina V.
Williston, FL
I do not like this brush. It's very small and the bristles are always falling out so it just resides in my makeup drawer, and, honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't tossed it yet...
Jill H.
This brush stays very soft for a long time! I have had mine for 4 months and it still is gentle and soft and makes the powder stick to your face! in the good way ...
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
I am a loyal consumer of this brand. This brush is my favorite one in my collection. I use it every day. It blends my mineral foundation perfectly and gives my look a flawless finish.
Brenda M.
When you first buy it the brush it is awesome! The size is convenient and you can easily use it to go! Slowly though the bristles start to fall off and your left with them all over your face!
Valerie S.
Burbank, IL
This brush is by the far the best to apply blush with. The brissels are so soft and very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skins.
Sonia J.
Oxnard, CA
One of the first brushes ever bought I used to use sponges in a compact very old school but this kabuki brush is awesome made my sling look airbrushed .
Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the past when iv used these types of make up brush there quite harsh on my face