BY BAREMINERALS

This baby can keep up with the big kids. With all the same softness and control of the Buki Brush, our Baby Buki simply has a smaller handle. Buff fine features in smaller areas - such as around the eyes and nose - with precision, thanks to the full, firm brush head. Or use it on your whole face for heavier coverage. Made of only the finest quality of hairs, it's designed to buff on just the right amount of bareMinerals for a natural, flawless look.

• Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the p...1 Answers
bareMinerals Baby Buki Brush
  • "I love this little brush. I use it for my blush. It is easy to use and easy to clean too. " in 8 reviews
  • "Picks up a lot of product, and has very soft bristles :) I like mine very much, and if you get this, you should get the powder foundation too :)" in 3 reviews
  • "All bare mineral brushes are very high quality and long lasting." in 1 review
  • "It's soft and helps get even coverage." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend one of their synthetic brushes." in 1 review
Leanne R.
One of the softest brushes I have ever used. It stays its shape and doesn’t fan out and get flat. I am a huge fan of using this because it fully covers the area that I am trying to apply my bronzer too.
Jessica N.
Colonial Bch, VA
Love this brush for my Bare Minerals. It came in my starter kit when I first bought it about 15 years ago and I’ve purchased 3 more since then. Even though there are other brush options out there this is still my favorite. The bristles are dense but soft and provide the best flawless coverage. I also love the portable size!
Kimberly S.
Mize, KY
Small and compact, gets the job done. Applies my bare minerals powder very evenly. I have combination skin and this seems to apply good coverage over the drier area's. The product is a little pricey, but over all i am satisfied with my purchase.
Cara B.
Ugh these brushes are just not good at all. They honestly make my face itch. I gave this brush away to a family member. They really aren't comfortable on the face. The hairs fall out, they don't wash well.
Tara H.
So soft and works great. I have used this type of brush since I started using Bare Minerals several years ago and just love how amazing it blends the powder and feels on my face.
Veronica T.
San Antonio
This brush is perfect for on the go! It's small and it's easy to apply make up with. It's soft and it's my go to mineral foundation brush, I even use it for my mineral veil sometimes. I would definitely buy it again because it's small and it fits in my purse.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
The bare Minerals Buki brush is my go to brush! I loved the way it gave me great coverage with my baremineral foundation . Now that I no longer use power foundation I love using the brush to apply my blush. The Buki feels so soft on my face and isn't stiff like other brushes it have tried that hurt my face...
Jennifer R.
Branson, MO
Great size to through in your makeup bag. Creates a flawless finish. Very soft and does not iritate my sensitive skin. Their brushes are moderately priced, but last a long time. I purchased mine at Ulta. Will by again.
Stefanie B.
This is my foundation brush. Liquid or powder. I’ve had it nearly 7 years. Washes up beautifully and i use it 7 days a week. I bought it directly from BareMinerals.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Just like their larger kabuki brush, this gives pretty good coverage and it is nice for the eye area. However, i find that Bare MInerals natural hair brushes are a bit scratchy and they do not wash well. This brush shed a bit from the start, and after washing it felt hard and almost brittle - like the bristles broke off, leaving it a bit stubbier and even more scratchy. I recommend their synthetic brushes, however - and feel that their "heavenly" and "soft focus" lines of brushes are particularly good.
Are the bristles on this quite hard? As Iv found in the past when iv used these types of make up brush there quite harsh on my face

Amazon