bareMinerals Angled Blush Brush uploaded by Tayler M.

BY BAREMINERALS

We've got the secret to gorgeous cheekbones. This small, angled brush is the right tool to achieve perfectly sculpted cheeks. The soft-tapered bristles hug your cheek contours and provide a light-to-medium application of bareMinerals Blush or All-Over Face Color. Made of only the finest quality of hairs, it's designed to buff on just the right amount of bareMinerals for a natural, flawless look.

• How good is this product how to get it and send my opinions looks...2 Answers
bareMinerals Angled Blush Brush
  • "My favorite blush brush, I lost mine a while ago, better get out and replace it. gives a nice natural finish." in 26 reviews
  • "This is a great go to brush for a great contour or blush, I love to use this for both and have for quite a while, I have bought other brushes that are labeled for "contour" and such but I end up back with this one every time!! Give it a try." in 8 reviews
Vicki S.
Oshkosh
Bare Minerals brushes are the absolute best!! I bought this one several years ago and I’m still using it!! There is no comparison with other brushes out there. This one is so well made, I never see any soft bristles fall out of it on my face or for that matter, anywhere else. Buy this beauty and more of them, you won’t regret it!
Sarah B.
Austin
Honestly these brushes are worth every cent! Ive owned this brush for about 5 years, and it’s still holding up. I also like how it’s easy to blend out blush where you really need it. I hate applying too much blush, but with this brush, it really puts it where you want it!
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love all of bareMinerals brushes. They are so soft!! The brushes are tad on the more expensive side (worth it) but I can get a good amount of use out of them (months). My makeup goes on so smoothly when I use them. I'll pay for good brushes!!
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is my everyday foundation brush! I have nothing but good things to say! It's applies my makeup so nice. It's soft, its angled and I love that! It just works! Would recommend anyone to at least try it out. It applies foundation for nice
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
This is currently my go to brush. It has lasted the ages and cleans beautifully. It also holds the powders perfectly and applies it evenly. I like that the hairs do not bristle and fall out quickly compared to other brushes I've owned.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great brush for applying color to the outer edges of face. Durable and long lasting. I do not use this brush often, however, since I have so many to choose from. Still a goody.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
This brush was a little big and bulkier than I expected the first time I used it. Once i got the hang of it, application became easier. I’m used to using MAC’s and Smashbox angle brush. I was not satisfied or disappointed.
member-54b64d021
New York City
This bareminirals angled brush assists into getting into hard to reach places. I cannot compare this to any other angled brush.this makes the task of applying makeup very easy and effective compared to many other brushes
Angelika S.
Clemmons, NC
I like the precision of this brush. I have had it a long time and with regular cleaning it holds up very well. I bought it at the Sephora store in JCPenney. Considering how well it held up it is a great value
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I am a huge fan of the bare minerals brushes. They apply their products so well and are worth the price. They also clean very thoroughly when you use their brush shampoo to massage the dirt out of the brushes.
taniussha v.
How good is this product how to get it and send my opinions looks beautiful and will be easy to use