BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: Gossamer adds a subtle twilight effect to your complexion to make your skin softly glow like in a dream. Gossamer's ethereal nature delicately sweeps over skin for a smooth, weightless sheen.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions.

Why is it different: If you are looking for something less than a shimmer but more than matte, Gossamer is for you. Unlike many body shimmers, it has the ability to give your skin a soft sheen and hydrated glow.

How do I use it: Apply to your legs, arms, decolletage, and anywhere else you want your skin to look more hydrated. it's also great for dressing up your skin year round.

Veronica G.
Corpus Christi
All over face body powder is good for brightening but not good for makeup use everyday. Good for an event or pictures. It doesn’t keep makeup in place all day but is very easy to apply. I wouldn’t recommend it’s for everyone
Kristin H.
North Augusta, SC
The main thing I didn’t like about this product is that I didn’t feel like it lasted all day. I do love the way it feels on my face and how well it covers. It’s light and blends beautifully.
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I used to love bare minerals and was kinda hooked on them from eye shadows to face primers and powder. Not anymore the pigment is kinda blah and the price is outhere.
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
If you are looking for a little extra shimmer but still a look appropriate for a day in the office this gold gossamer from Bare Minerals will do the trick. It is not too overbearing in color and can blend well with soft tones.
Lori W.
Waynesboro, VA
I love this as an eyeshadow topper I guess is how I use it. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and brightens up Any color. It seems hard to find but I can usually find it on eBay or amazon for less than $10. I love this product! Favorite in my makeup bag.
Jessie S.
Rosamond, CA
This powder is a must have that makes a difference! It helps me stay highlighted in all the right places and really brings my makeup together!
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
I really like this product for keeping the skin from looking oily throughout the day. The powder is finely milled, and feels nice.
Katie W.
This is the only setting powder I can use on my skin that doesn't make me break out. It's light and gentle on my skin. I love it!
Jared G.
Denver
Its good for when u start to get oily or to make ur foundation look matte when applied easy to use recommended
Megan w.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good translucent powder or you can use it on your face and your body it keeps you very much and is very easy to apply