bareMinerals Ageless Genius™ Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream uploaded by Liz W.bareMinerals Ageless Genius™ Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream uploaded by Madison Z.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Ageless Genius™ Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream reveals refreshed and youthful-looking eyes, putting your best face forward. Powered by mineral gold, age-defying peptides, it visibly smooths crow’s feet while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. A blend of potent botanical extracts and shea butter also hydrate and protect the delicate skin around the eye area from environmental stressors for stronger, healthier and more radiant-looking skin. Pretty genius, if we may say so ourselves.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-10, Methyl Methacrylate/Peg/Ppg-4/3 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Triisostearin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Silica, Gold, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Oleate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Carbomer, Steareth-20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Sodium Metaphosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Trisodium Edta, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Polysorbate 20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

After cleansing, gently pat a small amount into the eye area morning and night.

Follow with your favorite facial moisturizer and Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Neck Cream.

Use with Ageless Genius Serum for optimal results.

Buy on ULTA
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I tried this out at ulta and didn't think nothing of it. But throughout the day I noticed a difference. I liked how it left my under eyes. It smoothed my lines. Don't have a lot but I am getting older and am starting to notice them. I then bought it to actually try it out with my makeup and definitely can see a HUGE difference after a few uses! I do see some firmness and tighting. And of course I have minimal wrinkles. Highly recommend this product
Mistirae S.
I love this so much!! I am only 23 years old, but it is never too early to start fighting the signs of aging, I love this. I wear makeup almost daily, and used to not take the best care of my skin oh, and this product has helped correct my skin. My mom uses it as well she is 42 years old, and it says she has seen results as soon as three uses 😍
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the best eye cream! If you have puffed and/or dark circles under your eyes, you need to try this eye cream! It has improved my dark circles significantly! I have only been using this nightly for 2 weeks and the improvement in just unbelievable! I would highly recommend this product!
Allison F.
This eye cream is the best!!! Honestly the best eye cream I have ever used, and I do not plan on using an other! Highly effective and moisturizing! I also saw forming around my eye steam within 7 days of use! This is a miracle product in a jar!
Madison Z.
PERFECT FOR SLEEPY, STRESSED EYES

First, I would like to give Bare Minerals appreciation and a round of applause for creating the perfect consistency of this rich eye cream. It’s not too heavy but still gently moisturizes while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. This has become a new favorite of mine!
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
I love this under eye cream! It hydrated and cools under my eyes. I use this before applying my makeup to help hydration and better turnout of my under eye area with makeup. It seems to smooth out my skin.
Ashley B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I’ve never used an eye cream before until I received this one, and I love how it feels. I apply it before I do my makeup to decrease my under eye wrinkles and it does the trick! I definitely recommend it!
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Helps with firmness and puffiness of undereye area. Non irritating and very creamy texture. Worked better than some other eye creams I’ve been trying out lately. Will probably repurchase
Shelby A.
HELLO BRIGHTNESS. Loved this eye cream. Noticed a difference almost instantly. Great product, brand, and packaging. Will repurchase. Smells good too with no added fragrances. Highly recommend.
Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
I had dark circles around my eyes, and I started to wrinkle around the corners of my mouth. I was cursed with smile lines and even though it’s a blessing that I’ve smiled so much, I’m only 21! My MOM doesn’t even have wrinkles yet! This helped so much! One use really does give you baby skin again! Definitely buying again!
Missy V.
Has anyone had success with this improving bad dark circles? Mine are horrible and products that work for average dark circles don’t work for me. I’m desperate for something that works!
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
How's this stuff work with acne scars?? Anyone??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this organic ?
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I'm excited to try this bad boy out. In in love with Sunday Riley and CLARINS right now.
Charl L.
How long until you see results?