BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

• Protect skin with the powerful SPF defense.
  • This extra-gentle moisturizer has a sheer tint to give skin a healthy glow while moisturizing.
  • ActiveSoil Complex with essential antioxidants and nutritive minerals.
  • Sheer Tint for Combination Skin defends against environmental damage.

Jessie C.
Gladstone
This moisturizer is perfect for me. I have spots of oily skin and dry skin. I love that I can use one product and it works amazing. The price is perfect for the amount you get and will last you a while
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
Minimal tint, daily protection. This is my go to in days I don’t want full make up but need a little something — like for when I’m playing a sport, swimming or out on the boat!
Ashtyn S.
Bare minerals has been a god send for my crazy oily skin. This product is no exception. A light tint which is wonderful for days that you don’t feel like wearing a full face. My only complaint is that there is no assistance in the shine department. I will still buy again
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I love this because it has a color to even out my skin but not make you look Cakey. My skin isn’t wonderful but I just tend to avoid liquid foundation because it makes me look like I have on too much! This has sunscreen in it which is a must for me!
Hannah H.
Not a fan. I love using spf products and it worked very well but this one made me feel greasy and the color looked sloppy. The coverage was very minimal and didn’t blend well. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone.
Jenna G.
I am a huge fan of Bare Minerals products. I find that they have terrific benefits to the skin. I really liked this because it made my skin feel very smooth. It didn’t have very much coverage for me but that could be because I’m just used to more medium to full coverage products.
Christina N.
One of the best moisturizer for the summer since it contains spf. No matter what kind of spf moisturizer you use there will always be some oily ness. However you can fix that with a little setting spray or translucent powder! I like this product because it works well with my skin!
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I typically use Cetaphor for my moisturizer, but I have been looking at trying new products. I have combination and sensitive skin, and this is great! It leaves my face soft, but does not cause my face to break out like a lot of the moisturizers on the market.
Kara H.
Providence , RI
This made my skin break out after every single use. It’s unfortunate because I have liked this brand in the past but this was not compatible with my combination skin at all. Would not repurchase in the future
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Amazing product. Easy to work with. A little goes a long way and it does have good sun protection but I’d go for a higher SPF. Buildable and easily applied. I love it.