BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Add a little sunshine to your look day or night with A Little Sun All-Over Face Color. Made from a pure blend of natural minerals, this versatile face highlighter and loose powder bronzer has a shimmery golden-brown hue with warm rosy tones, so it brightens your complexion and gives you a natural, fresh-from-the-garden glow in any season.

Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Usage:

APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP

This versatile loose powder color can be applied over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals® face product to create a variety of fresh looks from face highlighter to bronzer to blush or eye color.

For the best results, pair A Little Sun All-Over Face Color with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

Begin by lightly tapping a very small amount of powder into the lid of the A Little Sun All-Over Face Color container (a little goes a long way).

1. Swirl the mineral bronzer into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to remove any excess loose powder.

3. Buff the bronzing powder in a swirling, circular motion onto the areas of your skin that sun would naturally hit such as your forehead, hairline, cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. Buff and blend the color for seamless application.

• Doesn't this give a very natural glow to your skin?3 Answers
  • Is this for a more look natural??4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get a new face powder. Right now I j...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
As far as cosmetics for sensitive skin go, has other brands and product lines beat, in my book. I suffer from sensitive, dry, red skin as well as eczema. Once I first discovered I stuck with them and have continued to do so for the last 16 years.

I use this bareMinerals A Little Sun All-Over Face Color Bronzer as a bronzer mostly. This is so easy to apply. It gives my face that extra glow and color it needs. Unlike many bronzers, this does not look to orange on the skin.

I love how long this product lasts, as a little of it does really go a long way. This should be kept in mind by anyone hesitant of trying this product due to its price.
Taylor P.
Orlando, FL
This.Product.OMG! I get so many compliments when I wear this powder. I have been using it product for the past three years now and don't think I will ever look elsewhere. I even have several shades for when my skin tone fluctuates over the Summer and Winter. If you are not looking for a ton of coverage, but just want something that you can throw on to look radiant and add color, this is your product! I have dry/combo skin and it does not stick to the dry skin like other powders tend to do. It goes on so nicely and gives slight coverage while also just making your skin look naturally beautiful. I don't really understand how it is so amazing. It's like unicorn powder.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
The only one I have used for years it is nice and feels good on face. Like the effect that I get when I wear it I only need to put on a little bit and put it on with my brush. I do need to try others out their for this I don't put much time into it.
Haley H.
Boulder
I’ve tried using this several times over the years. My favorite color is warmth, which blends beautifully and stays put. Also a great value because a tiny bit goes a long way. However, every time I use this I begin to break out. I’d love for this to be my go-to bronzer but the formula just doesn’t work for my sensitive skin.
Tanisha H.
Harrisburg, PA
Not my favorite. It honestly made me break out into hives after awhile. I had to stop using it and all other products by them. I don’t know what is in the ingredients but it was not good. I even tried brand new brushes but ultimately had to give up on it all together.
Maria G.
I have heard good things about this makeup, I have very oily skin and I have tried a lot of different shine free foundation and they don’t last very long, I’m looking to give this foundation a try. bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I got into this product when it first launched as a kit and used it faithfully. The application is easy and it did not sit in the crevices on my face. It made my complexion glow and was long wearing. Added bonus you can sleep in it and wake up looking amazing.
Analisa R.
Dallas
I love how this product adds the perfect warmth to your skin tone. I have two tone, combo skin. When blended with bare mineral foundation, this even out my tone and adds a warm glow. It comes well packaged all in a cute little box, with its individual brush.
Margaux H.
Love this stuff. It’s my holy grail. I’ve been using this for well over 7+ years. It’s still as amazing as ever. Provides good coverage and great natural color. I have three shades so I can switch out depending on the time of year. BUY
Isa T.
Coral Springs
I love the glow of this bronzer. It has a nice glittery glow to it but still looks natural. It’s not very easy to blend, but it still looks great. I think it looks better on tan skin. I recommend, it’s a great buy!
Is this for a more look natural??
Maira Q.
Brownsville, TX
Is this for a more natural look? A lot of products I've seen similar to this would give me an overtan look that I just didn't like.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't this give a very natural glow to your skin?
Brittany S.
Where has this been all my life. Is these better than Warmth? I kind of dislike the glitter in warmth BUT love the tan/glow.
Sarah S.
Odessa, MO
I've been wanting to get a new face powder. Right now I just use a variety of cheap products from target or Walmart but I want to try something a bit nicer and more expensive. How well do you like this and what foundation do you all use with it?