BareMinerals-71616

Clinically proven tone correcting mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. Formulated Without: Oil, Silicone, Parabens, Fragrance. Dermatologist Tested. Hypoallergenic Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Formulated For All Skin Types & Skin Tones. 30ml/1oz. Unboxed.

Size - 30ml; Gender - Female

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BareMinerals-71616!
Purchased at: ULTA
I was excited to try this foundation but found myself a little disappointed. It's got a very watery runny texture that I found dosent blend out very well. It's very light coverage which is nice when I dont want a full coverage foundation. I dont often reach for this though.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this foundation. It took the dogs too complete my entire face and neck- done.. My face but so much better!! There was just enough spf in it to help protect my skin without making me look like a ghost. If I used too much it would settle in the fine lines and wrinkles horribly. So be careful not to use too much. They quit making it- there is the 5th star
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Worcester, MA
I used the app to match me perfectly and it came out perfect. Exact color match and the foundation is so lightweight and goes on so smooth and is buildable. Its pricey but worth every single penny.
Fort Belvoir
I have very sensitive skin, bareminerals products are nice and light. They don't leave my skin feeling oily and heavy after washing it off. Great full coverage and looks natural and not caked on. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice and light full face coverage!
Morrisville
Overall it’s good foundation. It has full coverage and long lasting which I love. I’d consider using a good primer before applying the foundation just because it’s a light foundation that can get a little oily depending on how you apply it.
Fillmore, CA
Love this brand of foundation, always leave my face looking flawless and I love his natural my skin looks! This brand you can use to cover all skin discoloring but I love that you don’t have to use a lot of product to get a beautiful look!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sun Damage
lyons
This foundation is a thin liquid consistency. I usually moisturize my face well before applying this. It dries out as a powder like form and can look patch if I don’t moisture. Other than that I like that it’s light weight and I can apply it usually my fingers and just dapping with a blending sponge.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love how this product applies!! It goes on in a nice coat with not to many layers and doesn’t feel so thick on your skin that you feel like a potato. I also found that this foundation actually matched my skin so well and that is normally something I struggle with!
Arlington, NY
BareMinerals-71616 uploaded by Katie R.
Great buildable coverage, I love that it does not cause me to breakout but is also cruelty free. I've had this foundation twice in a row because i love it so much.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Puffiness, Redness
Bixby
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite sheer foundation for when I’m going for a more natural or conservative look. It has a beautiful finish and doesn’t make me oily. The only negative I have to say about it is that my bottle leaks!