BY BAREMINERALS

A six-piece collection for eyes, lips, and cheeks featuring an innovative whipped cream-texture eye color. This collection showcases the light-as-air Whipped Velvet™ Eyecolor that glides on long-lasting cream color with a smoothing effect. Also included are: Sugared Bronze Eyecolor, a velvety smooth and unbelievably blendable stay-true color that can be applied dry for rich color or wet for a high-sheen “foiled” effect; creamy Round the Clock™ Waterproof Eyeliner in a dusky blue that won't smudge, run, or fade through the day; Flawless Definition™ Curl & Lengthen Mascara in for maximum curl and length without clumping, smudging, or flaking; Flawless Radiance All-Over Face Color, which adds a soft luminosity to your skin with just a hint of beige chiffon; and Marvelous Moxie™ Lipgloss infused with hydrating natural ingredients, exotic oils, botanical extracts, and antioxidants. This set contains: - 0.01 oz Sugared Bronze Eyecolor- 0.02 oz Flawless Radiance All-Over Face Color - 0.15 oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rule Breaker- 0.14 oz Whipped Velvet Long-Wear Eyecolor in Plush Brown - 0.33 oz Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara in Black- 0.04 oz Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 2AM It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Liz J.
New Orleans
I use both "warmth" as a bronzer, and "well rested". Well-rested is a staple. Probably the one item of makeup I would pick if I could only pick one. It makes your under-eyes disappear. It's magical. Warmth has also been a staple of mine for probably 7 years, at this point -- even when I didn't spend as much money on cosmetics as I do now. They're light and build-able and while I used to not think they'd work on me because I've dealt with problem skin, they DO, and they're the items I've not felt the need to find replacements for. Highly recommend, forever. High-quality products.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this since it was fairly cheap at the BareMinerals outlet (~$12?) and figured it would be good to keep in my purse or car for touch ups. I hate it. It doesn't apply the same as the loose powders. It makes me look kind of ghost-ish and definitely gives a very powdery look (doesn't apply or blend well). The mini brush is also crap. It's rough and so tiny that it's hard to use/ineffective. The bag is pretty much the best part of this.
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
I cannot stand this product. It is so overhyped. The price is okay for what you get if you buy their starter kit but you're better off getting a nicer powder. The powder gives decent covers are and has a nice light feeling on the face, but the coverage only lasts a few hours with a setting spray and if you have even midly oily skin, good luck on the powder not breaking and piling up.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Bare Minerals is up there when it comes to perfecting cover-up. Bare Minerals offers great coverage, and such an airbrushed look when using the mineral veil as well. Your skin is left feeling so soft, never heavy, never cakes. Just smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to women of all ages!
Maggie F.
Imperial, PA
Love the way it helps to create a smooth complexion without heavily covering and making my skin break out. I have sensitive skin and bare minerals has been perfect. It has a light airy scent to it, makes you feel pampered an da little goes a long way so you'll get your money out of it.
Kelsey D.
W Lafayette, IN
I never used to be one much for wearing a lot of makeup, mainly because I wasn't sure how to put a lot of it on. Ever since I bought the bareMinerals starter kit I have gotten more comfortable with putting makeup on daily because it is so easy and looks so fresh! I love bareMinerals!
Corrina J.
Folsom, CA
I always use this product whenever I am pressed for time and can't spend as much time doing my makeup for my daily routine or for a special occasion. It covers perfectly and you don't have to put as much effort into getting yourself ready. It's definitely my favorite go to brand.
Emma C.
Washington, DC
This make up has been my go to since day 1. It evens out skin well and with the concealer brush you can use it to cover up spots as well. I started with the starter pack so I got a set of brushes and mineral veil etc. when I started, which totally got me hooked. Def recommend.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
My daughters use bar minerals and encouraged me to try their products. YUCK!! My skin looked like a mask. I look at other friends my age who use their products....not a good look at all. If you have young skin, go for it. Older, dryer skin is just not a matchfor their products
My favorite! Doesn't make you look like you have on makeup. Gives your face a good finish. Not too heavy! Good for people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. I have bad allergies with face products from soap to make up, and this entire line works well with me!
Terry P.
El Paso , TX
Is this just a powder or do they have foundation as well?
jessica j.
El Paso, TX
Can you choose the color of the lip gloss?
Annai F.
Providence, RI
Very cheap worth paying for
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
Where can you purchase Bare Minerals in Australia?