MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderbareMinerals
5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

What is it: A deluxe size of the ultimate multitasking finishing touch from bareMinerals. This advanced finishing powder offers five beauty benefits in one product--diffusing the appearance of fine lines, evening out the look of skin tone, and imparting a soft-focus finish.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions.

Why is it different: Discover five beauty benefits in one product. A unique moisture mineral complex delivers hydration, antioxidants, and broad-spectrum SPF 20 to help protect skin from sun damage. The end result is the appearance of fresh, healthy-looking skin.

In a clinical study, after one application, 100% of women showed an improvement in moisture.

How do I use it: Wear it under foundation for extra oil absorption and over foundation for a soft-focus finish that softens the appearance of shadows, fine lines, and discolorations. Use as a touch-up throughout the day for an instant pick-me-up and refreshed look.

Follow the Swirl, Tap, Buff technique: Swirl a small amount in the lid until it disappears into the brush, Tap off any excess, and Buff onto your skin in a circular motion.

How is this powder on oily skin? Does it help with shine?
Start your review of bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley D.
Originally a few years ago I loved this mineral veil! But then Bareminerals recently changed the formula and now the mineral veil gives this awful orange tint. I usually apply this to set my under eye concealer, but now it just doesn’t match at all. [product:bareminerals-finishing-powder-illuminating-mineral-veil-large-size-9-grms/03-0z-by-bare-escentuals]
Stephanie H.
Tampa, FL
bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by Stephanie H.
Love this! Works for all skin types and has a sheen to it. Great for absorbing oils on skin.
Kayla R.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Best setting powder I have ever used. It’s the perfect finish to any look! I absolutely love it!
Lorrie M.
I love the translucent glow of bareMinerals finishing powder. It goes on fluidly with any kabuki brush and it lasts all day. I’ve used it for years & it’s flattering for all skin types.
Breanne L.
Garden city , NY
I always use mineral veil to make my look cleaner. It ties everything together and is great for a matte finish. I usually put the mineral veil on myself and then finish off with some highlight. I have oily skin so I find myself bringing this with me to touch up but overall I think it is a great product!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I tried this product a few times. I don’t feel like it’s affordable. It’s not as expensive as some other brands but companies do how much product is there, it’s not a lot for what you pay for. It’s a fine powder which is nice but there’s no color to do at all so it doesn’t smooth out a look when applied like I like to see in a product like this. Older women love this stuff. Maybe because it’s baby fine and that’s what’s needed on more wrinkly and aged skin but there’s better products out there. The product is best used when shaken into the lid and used with a powder brush from there. Not the other way around like I previously thought. I think there’s always room for improvement with the packaging since the lids sometimes pop off and it ends up everywhere.
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder uploaded by Destiny M.
A few years ago that you should be the hot product of bareMinerals. I never got it until probably about a year ago when I found it at Ross and a set with their famous lipstick and mascara also. I remember everybody and their mother using this but I really don’t member the claims. This powder does have a tent and tends to pull a little bit more pink than you expect it to. Definitely not something to set your under eyes with and I only really use it for cutting my blush and bronzer or setting the powder that’s on my neck/chin so that it doesn’t transfer. bareMinerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Mindy D.
I love this setting powder. I love how easy it is to use. I would recommend this. I wouldn’t improve the product.
Taylor B.
Bare minerals 5- in - 1 bb advanced performance mineral veil finishing powder is a MUST in your makeup stash! This power is so light weight and blends out so smoothly! Very well packaged, never had any spills from this product. A little pricy, but SO worth it!
Dana S.
Everett, WA
I have used this for years on my sensitive skin and it’s always been fantastic. I enjoy how light it feels.