Size: 3ml Gender: Female

Is cream shadow the answer for dryer skin?
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
Does this crease? Does it blend well? Buildable?
Start your review of bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15 3ml Sweet Spice by Bare Escentuals!
Springfield, MO
Review for: Luminous Pearl, Soft Shell
I love this product! It looks so beautiful and soft on the eyes, and has a natural glow to it. This is my every day eyeshadow color. I have 2 colors and I am planning on buying so many more. Love love love!
Lowell, MA
bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15 3ml Sweet Spice by Bare Escentuals uploaded by Rosie Q.
Review for: Soft Shell
I don't care much about cream shadows but using this as a primer for my eyelids works wonders! It dried up fast so I like to go in and make sure it is even around my eyelids, basically creating a canvas. Once it's on, I use a matte shadow and brush it around the arch of my lids and the go in with shimmer and it looks more pigmented than it would with a regular eyeshadow primer. I can also use this to cut-crease. This is great as an alternative to an eyeshadow primer. I would totally get the full-size of this.
Columbia , SC
Love love love!!! Such an easy product to use and not only does it work great on its own but shadows blend marvelously over top. Just a helpful hint from someone that worked for the company for years, take the inner part out, the part that scraps excess product off. You just about triple the amount of product you can use by taking it out because with it in it blocks you from using the whole thing.
Las Vegas, NV
I received a sample of one of the shades and I am so in love! I never used anything like this before and it was great! It last literally all night! I even accidentally fell asleep with it on overnight and when I woke up it was still on my eyelids.. didn’t move one bit. Once I run out of my sample size and I am buying a full size. It also blends out very easily.
Jackson , TN
I love how it works as a shadow and primer in one. The range of colors are pretty natural so you can wear them as is. I like how it has more of a soft matte finish and not sticky like some primers might be. It helps make a great base for eyeshadows to stay on since I don’t have to set my eyes with a powder. Great for those who tend to get oily lids!
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome as a base and it goes on smoothly. However it dries out quickly. In the container and also on the eyelid. It doesn’t crease. My eyeshadow stayed on all day over this. It’s also nice when your in a hurry and you want a quick look. Just brush this over your lid and blend it with finger and go. It comes in natural shades all beautiful.
Review for: Soft Shell
This has taken my eye makeup game to the next level. I use a primer and then use this to smooth lines and wrinkles, as well as texture. The finish is amazing, and it doesn't impact the other colors. It lasts ALL day really and it is just a makeup staple. I own almost every color and I was so disheartened when I learned that bareminerals was retiring them!
Seattle , WA
This is a great product. It goes on super smooth and keeps my eyeshadow from creasing. I use this product every single time I wear eyeshadow. I think it is definitely a good value. I usually don't wear eyeshadow for long, but it has always lasted me through my 5 or 6 hour nights out.
Clearwater
I love these as a eye primer. They give a bit of coverage and stay put! Very natural looking on their own. They never crease. A bit too dry for under the eye. One of my go too products. bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow SPF 15 3ml Sweet Spice by Bare Escentuals
Plano, TX
I use this as an eyeshadow base in the color linen. It makes a perfect base and it dries quickly and looks quite natural. You can use it just as an eye color but as an eye primer it really holds the Shadows on. Covers up any discoloration on your eyelid very well too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...