bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow
What it is:
Meet the next generation in eyeshadow: creamy, long-wearing color meets exceptional skincare benefits and Broad Spectrum SPF protection. Chock-full of skin-loving ingredients, this breakthrough product delivers 5 benefits in one luxurious formula.
Ingredients: Isododecane, Titanium Dioxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Diacetyl Boldine, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Usage: Smooth on with paddle applicator and blend with fingertips or your preferred brush. Repeat for added intensity. Wear alone or under your favorite eyecolors for multidimensional effects.see more...
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "Love these eye shadows! Wear them alone or use them as a base. They're creamy and long lasting. They dry pretty quick and won't budge. All the colors are pretty neutral and look great on all skin tones." in 106 reviews
- "Love these eye shadows! Wear them alone or use them as a base. They're creamy and long lasting. They dry pretty quick and won't budge. All the colors are pretty neutral and look great on all skin tones." in 29 reviews
- "This works great as both a nude eye primer and shadow." in 1 review
- "I got this in an Ipsy bag and it is a nice product, it works well alone or as a base. " in 1 review
- "a little goes a super long way." in 1 review
I don’t necessarily like to use these shades by themself, some of them look like you could, but I like to layer eyeshadow over it and it really helps my look POP
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos