BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: bareMinerals Original Foundation has been giving women the appearance of a radiant complexion with its naturally luminous finish, weightless feel, and flawless coverage for 20 years. It's time to celebrate with this collector's-edition deluxe-size foundation paired with the Beautiful Finish Brush. Grab your glass. Let's toast to 20 years of fabulous.

Who is it for: All skin types.

Why is it different: bareMinerals(R) is celebrating 20 years of beautiful skin with this stunning collector's edition of bareMinerals Original Foundation and Beautiful Finish Brush. bareMinerals foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on naturally for the look of a flawless complexion, while creamy minerals help to diminish the look of imperfections. The extra-large Beautiful Finish Brush has a specially designed interior core for easy Swirl, Tap, Buff application. Super-soft, luxurious bristles gently hug the face for fast, even, medium-to-full coverage, and the wide handle offers maximum control.

bareMinerals 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition Original Foundation
  • "I'm not a heavy make up person and I think it looks natural as ever a d it doesn't feel like you're wearing any sort of make up...it's that light!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is an awesome product would recommend this to anyone looking for an awesome makeup!" in 6 reviews
  • "I wore my bareminerals today for the first time in about 2 months, as i have been testing out many different high end liquid foundations." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love bare minerals I has just the right amount of coverage without having that heavy cakey feeling would definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "I love bare minerals their foundations always perfactly match my skintone and give me a flawless finish." in 3 reviews
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
Bare minerals loose powder foundation is great for people who like powder foundations! It’s not too matte and is buildable. It’s a great price point and a little product goes a long way This is a great product
Katie T.
Louisville , KY
The brush is the best part of this deal. It turned this powder into a truly medium full coverage application for me without much work. Highly recommend this duo!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Wow! I saw the brush that comes in this package at Sephora and fell in love. The added bonus was finding it in this stunning anniversary set for the same price of the brush alone (on Amazon). Of course the makeup is awesome...I've used it for years and will continue to do so...but let's talk about this brush...awesome! So soft, aides in excellent coverage with use of loose powder or compact powder foundation, and allows perfect control around entire face. The middle is slightly recessed, which works well to hold some product for better coverage. You will get used to swirling the brush and tapping off too much to avoid caking. Love this!!
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I bought the set when it came out. The brush is pretty good for a synthetic brush I do prefer natural fibers. The makeup container is very pretty and I kept it and I reuse it
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
Bare minerals products have always been a favorite of mine. The mineral powder foundation has been one of the few products that have not broken out my skin and that has been a longtime problem of mine when it comes to foundation. I have also always had oily skin and this product has helped with the oiliness also. Not to mention that it is so lightweight that it feels like I don't have foundation on and it is very easy to apply for an easy touchup or freshen up after a day of work. I feel that the price is on the high side, but it works so well that I don't mind spending that much on a foundation.
Erika O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wore my bareminerals today for the first time in about 2 months, as i have been testing out many different high end liquid foundations. Some of the foundations i have been testing are $50++ dollars, but NONE give me the same perfected look as bareminerals. As soon an i apply this all of my imperfections are literally buffed away, my skin glows and it takes care of all of my redness (i have rosacea). Its a great value considering it is hands down the best foundation i have ever used.
Irvette M.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Love the color, perfect, exact skin color match. Easy to apply, very light, not cakes and great coverage. Blends well, does leave your face shiny and last all day with application done in the morning. Must try and great for all skin types.
Natalie M.
I love this foundation! The newly designed brush is amazing! It's big and soft and so pretty. The foundation, true to Bare Minerals, it easy two blend and is buildable. A wide range of shades are available as well. I have been a fan of Bare Minerals for over 10 years!
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
I have bought bare minerals foundation off and on for years now and I have to say it is my absolute favorite foundation. It gives great coverage and gives you a airbrush look I think. It feels so smooth you don't even feel like your wearing any makeup at all. It covers all my flaws so well I don't even need to use any concealer product! :) it's a must have for sure! :)
CASSIA T.
Hillsboro, OR
The Anniversary Collector's Edition contains a jumbo size foundation, also included is the Beautiful Finish Brush. I this is a great value for a great product! I wore heavy liquid foundations for almost 20 years until I discovered Bare Minerals. I love how natural the coverage looks on my fair, sensitive, acne prone skin. I will never go back to heavy liquid foundations that look like a mask.
sarah C.
Los Banos, CA
Is this brand good for your skin i heard it was?
brittni L.
Denver, CO
Does this powder cover up without the need of a liquid foundation?
JoAnn K.
Hartford, WI
I hear this is great. Can anyone tell me how good this is and if it work as it says?
Kolleen K.
Is it worth the price? I'm so picky on what to spend on makeup due to being let down in tbethe past.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
I have some of this foundation I got as a gift, in afraid to order in fear it will not match me. Any tips on how to find the perfect combo for my skin? And prices?