BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: bareMinerals Original Foundation has been giving women the appearance of a radiant complexion with its naturally luminous finish, weightless feel, and flawless coverage for 20 years. It's time to celebrate with this collector's-edition deluxe-size foundation paired with the Beautiful Finish Brush. Grab your glass. Let's toast to 20 years of fabulous.

Who is it for: All skin types.

Why is it different: bareMinerals(R) is celebrating 20 years of beautiful skin with this stunning collector's edition of bareMinerals Original Foundation and Beautiful Finish Brush. bareMinerals foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream, and buffs on naturally for the look of a flawless complexion, while creamy minerals help to diminish the look of imperfections. The extra-large Beautiful Finish Brush has a specially designed interior core for easy Swirl, Tap, Buff application. Super-soft, luxurious bristles gently hug the face for fast, even, medium-to-full coverage, and the wide handle offers maximum control.

bareMinerals 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition Original Foundation

Start your review of bareMinerals 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition Original Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I'm not a heavy make up person and I think it looks natural as ever a d it doesn't feel like you're wearing any sort of make up...it's that light!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is an awesome product would recommend this to anyone looking for an awesome makeup!" in 6 reviews
  • "I wore my bareminerals today for the first time in about 2 months, as i have been testing out many different high end liquid foundations." in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love bare minerals I has just the right amount of coverage without having that heavy cakey feeling would definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "I love bare minerals their foundations always perfactly match my skintone and give me a flawless finish." in 3 reviews
Sunniya M.
Denver
I didn’t buy this set but i do use my bare minerals foundation regularly. I have been having some trouble getting my original bare minerals foundation to blend in and look as creamy and Natural as it did when i used to use it back when it first came out. I don’t seem to have good luck using non bare minerals brushes with this product so I returned to the original brush but i have always found the original flawless face brush a bit irritating. Well I purchased this one and oh my goodness what a game changer! i can buff away to my hearts content without causing micro exfoliation or irritation on my semi sensitive skin unlike with the original brush. I even used it to apply my bare minerals warmth and it looks fantastic.
Lexie C.
Wyckoff, NJ
Bare minerals loose powder foundation is great for people who like powder foundations! It’s not too matte and is buildable. It’s a great price point and a little product goes a long way This is a great product
smol C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every day since Ive first bought it, its amazing and makes my skin look smooth and glowy without the caky-ness I get from liquid foundations. It doesnt react with my skin either. Definitely a must buy!
Wendy S.
Ashford
Recently purchased this product. I love bareminerals products. I don't use a lot of makeup, this product is perfect for me. It is a light powder and the brush provides even coverage. Recommend for everyone.
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
I love bare minerals foundation! It’s the same formula I love but the packaging and brush is amazing. I’ve had this brush for years now and it doesn’t shed and had kept its shape after all this time.
Katie T.
Louisville, KY
The brush is the best part of this deal. It turned this powder into a truly medium full coverage application for me without much work. Highly recommend this duo!
Janet B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using Bareminerals for over 15 years. I feel that it makes my skin better and provides great coverage without the feel of heavy makeup. I use the light and it’s perfect . I do need to refresh and reapply 6 hours later and I feel I need more touch ups with Bareminerals. I do like that it allows for you natural skin to come through . It’s the perfect no makeup makeup
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Wow! I saw the brush that comes in this package at Sephora and fell in love. The added bonus was finding it in this stunning anniversary set for the same price of the brush alone (on Amazon). Of course the makeup is awesome...I've used it for years and will continue to do so...but let's talk about this brush...awesome! So soft, aides in excellent coverage with use of loose powder or compact powder foundation, and allows perfect control around entire face. The middle is slightly recessed, which works well to hold some product for better coverage. You will get used to swirling the brush and tapping off too much to avoid caking. Love this!!
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
I bought the set when it came out. The brush is pretty good for a synthetic brush I do prefer natural fibers. The makeup container is very pretty and I kept it and I reuse it
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
Bare minerals products have always been a favorite of mine. The mineral powder foundation has been one of the few products that have not broken out my skin and that has been a longtime problem of mine when it comes to foundation. I have also always had oily skin and this product has helped with the oiliness also. Not to mention that it is so lightweight that it feels like I don't have foundation on and it is very easy to apply for an easy touchup or freshen up after a day of work. I feel that the price is on the high side, but it works so well that I don't mind spending that much on a foundation.
sarah C.
Los Banos, CA
Is this brand good for your skin i heard it was?
brittni L.
Denver, CO
Does this powder cover up without the need of a liquid foundation?
JoAnn K.
Hartford, WI
I hear this is great. Can anyone tell me how good this is and if it work as it says?
Kolleen K.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
I have some of this foundation I got as a gift, in afraid to order in fear it will not match me. Any tips on how to find the perfect combo for my skin? And prices?