BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: All-natural lip liners containing no artificial dyes and using only 100% pure bareMinerals(R) from the earth as colorants. Best of all, there are no preservatives that will irritate lips and dry them out. The creamy, moisturizing formula lines and fills lips, providing unprecedented depth and staying power, while a combination of jojoba oil and beeswax provides hydration. In addition, vitamin E provides protective antioxidants while rice bran wax offers emollients. Think of it as healthy nutrition for your lips. Plus, it features a built-in sharpener.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions.

Why is it different: This smooth, all-natural formula is infused with 100% pure bareMinerals, providing luminous color to lips. Contains jojoba seed oil for moisturization; beeswax to nourish and soften skin; antioxidant-rich vitamin E and rice bran wax; and mica and iron oxides for natural color. No artificial dyes or preservatives. Features a built-in sharpener.

How do I use it: Trace the natural shape of your lips to define. For seamless, natural coverage, feather lip liner onto lips.

• Wondering how others wear their lip liners? I use mine wi...1 Answers
  • What's the most popular liner sold?1 Answers
Rhonda M.
I really enjoy this liner. It seems to last long while wearing and the lip pencil seems to last a very long time as well. I’ve had mine over three months and I use it at least three times a week. You can find on amazon cheaper than in beauty or makeup stores.
Kaily S.
As for all baremineral products this one is amazing. I love the company and almost every product. This liner is super soft and pretty long lasting. Would definitely recommend
Bailey P.
Review for: bareMinerals lip liner berry more...
This is a beautiful fall and winter lipliner and seems to stay on great. I love bare minerals products and will not use hardly anything else. I feel like it met my expectations, overall and I will always recommend a bare minerals product to someone.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I really like these lipliners, they're super creamy and long wearing buuuut if I'm honest you can definitely find something cheaper that's comparable. For example, I feel like the Rimmel automatic lipliners are super creamy and long lasting and half the price!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Review for: bareMinerals lip liner berry more...
Absolutely love this lip liner i use it as lipstick and add either a darker shade or loghter shade of another gloss8 and it just pair so beautifuly leaves your lips a nice matte look after applying. I would definately recommended i purchased mine from sephora and would defjnatwly purchase again
Gabbi C.
Stillmore, GA
Review for: bareMinerals lip liner berry more...
I have lips that are on the larger side and liners have had a bad experience of making me look ridiculous. This was not the case. Kept my full lips and made me feel lovely lol
Zoe G.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing quality but does not last long. Broke off after 3 days of usage. It was very amazing for the first 3 days. It was over expensive for what it was and I expected more. I would not recommend to my friends.
Amanda K.
Review for: bareMinerals lip liner berry more...
I actually just bought this color the other day lol I love it. It goes on really smooth and easy to guide so no slips or having to wipe off and start over again. The color was deep and very obvious. I love it!
Sueling S.
Lancaster , Ca
I absolutely love how natural my lips look when I put this lip liner on and a tint of gloss, the packaging is nice nothing crazy it's easy to apply and easy to remove it's alright on how long it lasts
Adriana M.
Review for: bareMinerals lip liner berry more...
It wasn't my shade pretty color but not my shade I think I need a darker color it didn't last all day package is decent value not so great a little to pricey for quality wouldn't buy again
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX
What's the most popular liner sold?
Leah P.
Wondering how others wear their lip liners? I use mine with a glossy almost the same color.