BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Imagine a lipstick so decadent, so luxurious, it can only be 100% pure bareMinerals, a healthy infusion of the freshest, purest minerals on the earth This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. Each lipstick contains no artificial dyes and use only minerals from the earth as colorants. Best of all, there are no chemical preservatives, which can irritate lips and dry them out. The smooth, moisturizing formula has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Plus it is lightly scented with natural, calming lavender oil. Lips will stay perfectly hydrated and soft throughout the day. Think of it as healthy nutrition for your lips.

Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love this lip stick so much. I have used it for years. It works way better than I expected and is very easy to apply. I bought it online and at Ulta. It is moisturizing an I would recommend it to others
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: bareMinerals Natural Lip Color Lipstick, Berry Glace, .17 oz more...
I got this product for free and I tried it a couple nights but the color was too dark for me. It was a good lipstick and long lasting. It went on really smoothly. Very easy to apply. It fit in my clutch too. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a darker lip color.
Jessica D.
Review for: Other more...
The color payoff of this lipstick is nice and I like the packaging but the lipstick itself is pretty dry. It tugs a my lips quite a bit when applying, even after warming it up. I also don't really care for the smell of it and it has a funny taste as well. Not my favorite.
Jeidy B.
Review for: 100% Natural Mineral Lipcolor more...
Éste labial no reseca ni maltrata los labios. Deja un efecto perfecto para cualquier ocasión, además se compone de materiales suaves y naturales. Los colores ofrecen distintas opciones para cualquier mujer sin importar la edad. 100% recomendable.
Elena G.
Review for: 100% Natural Mineral Lipcolor more...
This lipstick is to die for it was very pigmented it is good quality all it is very smooth on your lips my first time it was very soft little lips trying this product is easy to apply what expectations were very high for this product I would find this again anytime
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I love this lipstick! It is creamy and wears for a long time! I bought it in three colors and my favorite color is Pink Champagne (which I am not sure if this color is available anymore).
Jessica G.
Spring, TX
Now I'm a big fan of all of bareminerals products but this one wasn't a favorite of mine.Now I'm hoping maybe mine had sat in the store to long.But I'm not the only one to have had this problem I'm about to tell.I purchased the shade truffle& I loved the shade but as soon as I tried to apply it it was really hard to do so.It wasn't soft enough to glide on your lips.It was hard & had a strange smell to it.I tried to return it but I had lost my receipt so they wouldn't do it.So therefore I'm stuck with it.Hopefully like I said this particular one was no good or it came from a bad batch.The other bare minerals lipsticks & products I've tried have been great.So just ask before buying it to see if they've had returns for it being no good.I'd like to try it again myself but am Leary to purchase one just to have the same issue.
Lindsay M.
Hudson, MA
I love how natural looking this line is. The color goes on smoothly and is moisturizing. It stays on for a long time. I usually get it at Sephora or ulta. I also like pairing it with the glosses that they have.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipstick is creamy, long lasting and goes on smooth. I bought this in the color to be free. I paired it with a Chanel lipliner that was approximately two shades darker. My lips looked so chic. I highly recommend this product. I am going to purchase it in other colors!I adore these lipsticks. The packaging is so fun and the shade range is fabulous. Be Free is the perfect nude for me. I also have Fly High which is a great purple/pink shade.
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
When I first saw this product, i was iffy about it. But, when i tried it on, I loved it. It looks amazing. When I put it on, it was dry. But, when i put vaseline, then little later put on the lipstick, it made a huge difference. I use it approximately 2-3 times a day, I would recommend this product.
Lyssa C.
Atco, NJ
Is this long lasting ?
Rachael M.
Is this a hydrating lip gloss?
Ashley L.
Do they have this in a lip gloss as well?
Gabriella L.
Pasadena, TX
Is this lipstick a matte or glossy lipstick??
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
Are these lipsticks worth to buy?