MakeupCosmetic SetsbareMinerals
10-Piece Clean Beauty Collection

bareMinerals 10-Piece Clean Beauty Collection

10-Piece Clean Beauty Collection

Me encantarin los productos
Do these last all day or do you need to reapply?
Start your review of bareMinerals 10-Piece Clean Beauty Collection!
Gricelda M.
Medford, MA
Me encanta . Lo que he utilized de este producto es base y corrector y es muy bueno no me reseca la piel ni tampoco se corta y es duradero
Dali F.
Herriman, UT
I've been using some of the basic mineral items for a while now, when this package was out, I couldn't wait to try it. It contains some of the products that I already use, and it was the most cost-effective way to test out other simple mineral products. The lipsticks were of excellent quality. The makeup has a light, airy feel to it and isn't too thick. Recommend for anyone who wants to gift this to a special someone!
Mary W.
Empire
I received this as a gift for Christmas. It is by far the best I have ever tried.And will not use anything else.The makeup is amazing.You look great and feels like your not wearing anything.Last till you take it off. Covers all my facial imperfections.love this product so much.
Love R.
Mi piel es grasosa y este producto me ah ayudado ah mantener mi piel suaves y me dura más el maquillaje es perfecto
Melissa H.
vergreen lane
Love the natural feel of the Bare Minerals products. My skin feels fresh and healthy. It is light yet beautiful
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I have been using bare minerals for going on about 10 years now I love this makeup it is very easy to apply and this 10 piece set is just even better to have more in one set I have already tried this it is an awesome deal and this makeup is the best makeup I have ever used in my life awesome five star will purchase this as long as they make it over and over and over again fabulous
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cada producto queda unico me gusta porque es duradero y no es pesado el uso es maple y hasta ahora es mi preferido
Sheri O.
If your looking for an incredible gift for a loved one or a friend, or for yourself, this is the one, first its bare minerals, wow fabulous company, and it contains, 10 items i kid you not, so here we go #1, mini long life serum, # 2, mini prime time original foundation primer#3, mini mineral viel finishing powder ❤, my favorite, #4, mini loose blush in shade swoon , #5, full size all over face color loose bronzer in shade warmth, #6, full size all over face color loose highlighter in shade pure radient, #7, mini strength& length serum infused mascara, # 8, full size strength & length, serum infused brow gel clear,# 9, full size Gen nude buttercream lip gloss in shade sugar, # 10, full size mineralist hydrayting smoothing lipstick in shade focus, WOW right incredible gift to give any one , and the price would shock you ❤❤
Tiffanie Y.
PORTER RANCH, CA
This ten-piece set is such a great deal! There are 5 full-sized and 5 mini-sized items for only $55! There is a mix of skincare as well as makeup items and I love that everything is clean! The full-sized items in this kit include the all-over loose bronzer, loose highlighter, hydra smoothing lipstick, buttercream lip gloss, and serum infused brow gel. The mini-sized items include the long-life herb serum, original foundation primer, mineral veil finishing powder, mini loose blush, and a mini serum infused mascara.
Ayla F.
Sidney
loved this product, def want more! so amazing, made my skin look flawless. a product i think everybody should def try on their everyday makeup routine. i'm obsessed with bare minerals. it is a little pricey but so worth it, def recommend to use everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...