Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
Photos (37)
Erica S.
Erica S.

Such an absolutely amazing and unique cosmetic line. Anyone, absolutely anyone of any skin tone, skin color, skin issue, etc can and will benefit from the Bare Minerals Collection. Even though there are many immitation that claim they are minerals, theresi s not one other cosmetic brand out there that has truly replicated the essence of what Bare Minerals represents & how special this line can be for the wearer. Bare Minerals creates makeup that is actually good for your skin. It has all natural ingredients, no chemicals. It's crushed minerals & active soil complexes to improve the texture & look of your skin with each application. Their products bring out your natural beauty. I can not say enough amazing things about Bare Minerals.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA

I've discovered I have an allergy to sulfates, waxes and other ingredients in most makeup and facial cleansers. I switched over to Bare Minerals makeup.... And I am a new person! I rarely break out anymore, my skin looks so much healthier, and my acne scars are starting to fade! The coverage is wonderful... I just have a slight problem with the consistency. It looks a tad shiny and only gets shinier and greasiest throughout the day. It also doesn't last all day... It can kind of bunch up. I use the original mineral foundation and a concealer. I think I just have to maybe use a primer or a matte finish of the foundation. The concealer is magical though... It has amazing coverage!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA

I have been using bare minerals for years. Since i was in high school. It all started with the Get Started Eye kit (which has been discontinued). The kit came with four neutral eye shadows and three brushes. I watched the dvd tutorial and found that it was so easy to apply. I must say, Bare Minerals is the only makeup product I'll use. (Other than CG mascara). The lightweight mineral powder feels amazing on my skin. The makeup doesn't clog my pores and the finishing look leaves me feeling beautiful. They have so many colors to choose from.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

As far as foundations go I've never stuck to one like bareminerals powder foundation. The coverage is good and buildable. My face was breaking out a lot and someone suggested this three years ago and I've been hooked since. Recently decided it made my skin look dull and dry and moved back to liquid foundation. That makes my face look Cakey and dry. So I've got this dry thing to figure out and then I'm sure I'll be back on bare minerals. The warmth bronzer is awesome and so is the mineral veil! No irritation with their products at all.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

I love bare minerals original and matte face powders. The colors are light reflective and natural looking for everyday and built on for special occasions. They are so easily applied that I never worry about spending time iin the mirror because the application is always perfect and light. I actually look younger wearing it because it never cakes or clogs my pores. My favorite color is warm tan. It's beautiful. I can even sleep in it without worry and it washes off easily with one face cleansing pad. No pulling or tugging.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI

I love love love Bare Minerals! I currently use their liquid foundation paired with fairly light powder coverup. I also add color and definition to my face with warmth to contour and blush. The great thing about mineral powder is that is goes on sheer and you can add more to make your color darker if you like.

The only product I did not love was the priming moisturizer. I tried the normal skin formula but did not get the moisturization I had hoped for.
Tia L.
Tia L.
Clio, MI

Very very light natural makeup. I likes how it felt on my face but I still prefer cream over the powdered fave makeup. I also think it takes a little longer for me to apply, and I just do not have the extra time. otherwise I think it would have been pretty incredible. I cancelled my membership and they still charged me and sent me another months worth. was not happy about that. I do recommend it to friends still because it is a decent product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I bought bareMinerals about a year ago and loved it. However, like we do, I drifted on to other products. But recently I went back to using bareMinerals and I can't figure out why I ever stopped! I love the foundation so much. It goes on so easy, smooth, and has great coverage for me (about medium coverage). Also it keeps me looking matte most of the day unlike other foundations do. I am so glad that I rediscovered this product.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Grand Rapids, MI

Bare Minerals foundation, bronzer and blush are my everyday makeup. I have been using it for years. The coverage is great! It is natural and stays all day. The only downfall is the powder can get a bit messy if there is too much in the top of the container. The eye shadows are wonderful and come in many great shades. Love the mascara. Not as big of a fan of their lipstick.
Danika F.
Danika F.
Marlow, OK

Hi, I'm a new bare minerals makeup addict ;) I've within the past year tried both the loose and liquid foundations, mascara, eye liners, eye shadows, blushes, lip glosses, and lip sticks. I think they are all very good and of high quality. I've gotten a few of the neat.. I guess they would be considered special edition sets in December. I'm pretty happy with them all!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE

How effective is this? Has anyone seen a true improvement in the quality of their skin? I wan't to try it, but my skin breaks out easily.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Woodstock, On

Where can I find this product?
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI

What is your one Bare minerals product you can't live without?
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Croydon, PA

What is your favorite product from Bare Minerals??? Mine is the Mineral Veil! It makes your skin feel so velvety soft and gives you such a polished finish!