Add a Photo

Photos (26)
sonia m.
sonia m.
Visalia, CA

I absolutely LOVE this brand. I shop here all the tome because it's the best for my sensitive skin. I love makeup but I'm very acne prone so few products work for me and bare minerals is one of the few that do!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Bare Minerals is incredibly awesome. They have a lot of great products especially their powder. It's not too heavy or too light, which makes it perfect.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Forest Hill, MD

I only use bare minerals eye shadow but let me tell you, ITS AMAZING! it lasts all day long on my eyes and the colors are amazing. great selection at a good cost. their eye shadow containers seems small but last a least a year for me. great deals, great make up and always good on my skin.
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA

My friend talked me into buying bare minerals a couple of years ago, and I am hooked. IT works very well for me and doesn't create any issues for my sensitive skin. Brands that I have previously tried made my skin itchy as soon as I put them on, and no matter how light they were, it always felt heavy on my face. Not Bare Minerals, though! I have quite fair skin as well, and have trouble finding shades that match well. Going into the store was the best choice. They tested a few on me and found the correct shade. Since using this, I have gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks while I'm wearing it. I've only got the basic starter kit, plus an eye shadow, but I use it all of the time. The only thing keeping me from trying more of the products is the price.
Elly T.
Elly T.
Elk River, MN

I love how their makeup line is cruelty free. Lately I've been trying to find products that won't harm my skin. I've gotten basically everything in their makeup line including their foundation, mineral veil, correcting concealer, complete coverage serum concealer, blush, & brow powder. So far I am impressed. Everything is super pigmented.
Berea, KY

I LOVE bareMinerals. Their products are really gorgeous and great quality! I got some samples from the mall today that I'm excited to try. It's great for people with sensitive skin or allergies. I would really recommend this makeup brand to anyone! I usually don't wear makeup, because I feel like I'm being smothered, but their foundations are very light and airy.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL

Love BE!!!! The products are amazing!!!! The perfect makeup for your teenager to start with!!!!
ashley a.
ashley a.
River Falls, WI

I have been using bare minerals for over 10 years! While I mix in other products to my beauty routine, this will always be my base! The product is weightless and karts all day without harsh chemicals that cause my skin to become a drama queen! The before and after pictures on the site are no joke!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Arcadia, CA

I love the bare skin foundation! It feels good and looks very natural on my skin. Doesn't clump or roll up and is easy to apply :)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Westfield, MA

Bare Minerals has quickly become my go to brand. I started with just the foundation but have found that I no longer use anything that is not BM. The quality can't be beat, and the prices are spot on. You have a lifetime user Bare Minerals!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Meredith Z.
Meredith Z.
It is worth every penny. I have used it faithfully for over 9 years and I will never go back. My skin has improved, I have no concerns about what I'm putting on my skin, and I get great coverage.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE

How effective is this? Has anyone seen a true improvement in the quality of their skin? I wan't to try it, but my skin breaks out easily.
Denise B.
Denise B.
It actually caused my skin to break out which is saying a lot being I have never had an issue with breakouts. It also made my skin feel very unclean and oily.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Croydon, PA

What is your favorite product from Bare Minerals??? Mine is the Mineral Veil! It makes your skin feel so velvety soft and gives you such a polished finish!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Mine would be either the mineral veil or their loose eye shadows! Love the feeling of the powder, doesn't leave me oily and covers great.
Tati C.
Tati C.
Deltona, Fl

Is this for people with acne? Is it medium to full coverage?
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
I have a skin condition that looks like acne on my face (it's not acne). Many make-up products irritate my condition- but Bare Minerals is the only product that has not! Using the full coverage concealer brush you can cover up red marks and acne scarring to make your skin look flawless. Bare Escentuals also offers a "rare minerals blemish therapy" product which is a light-weight powder form blemish treatment containing sulfur as the active ingredient. It has worked on my facial skin condition without being harsh (like most OTC acne treatments containing salicylic acid.
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ

What is your favorite product from bare minerals?
I love the mascara!