Add a Photo

Photos (28)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN

I have recently renewed my love for Bare Minerals. Years ago, I used it all the time. For some reason, I got away from using it. I tend to have problematic skins, such as oil and breakouts. I got into the habit of using heavy coverage foundations to hide my blemishes. But, with my tendency to be oily, it really just looked awful. And so unnatural, it looked like I had a layer of makeup on my skin. So I got myself back to using my Bare Minerals and I've fallen in love with it all over again! It is so good! I use the matte version and with the mineral veil, I have no troubles with oil coming through throughout the day. It really is amazing. And while it covers blemishes and scars, it looks so natural and looks like your own skin! I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't tried this to try it! The starter kits are a great way to get the brushes and different powders, and it comes with a DVD explaining how to use the makeup, because it is a little different and takes learning the technique. But it is so worth it!!
Neely B.
Neely B.

I'll admit it. I was skeptical. I have extremely oily skin. Extremely. And I'm very prone to acne breakouts. I was sure that a powder wouldn't give me the coverage I needed to cover my acne and scars and it wouldn't hold up to my oil. But I was wrong. I LOVE this make up. It gives you a great air brushed finish and it lasts for me pretty much all day. I DO get a shine about mid day, but it doesn't look like a "your face is super greasy" shine. It actually looks pretty natural. It doesn't feel heavy, which is something that I didn't like about liquid foundation...especially in the summer months, and it doesn't feel caked on. I really recommend this. Also, the original foundation makes my face itchy...which is a common complaint. The matte foundation doesn't. I'm also not too fond of their brush for the same reason...itchy...I use a stippling brush to apply and I think it works a lot better in giving me a fuller coverage and it isn't itchy.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI

So I feel like I have tried every drugstore line of make up. I have even bought a few high priced items from Sephora and honestly nothing compares to bareMinerals.
I have always had dry skin and every other make up would react in a negative way. Flakey and would never cover up the spots I was trying to cover. And yes I was moisturizing my skin and applying a primer with the other products. But bareMinerals makes you feel like you have no make up on. And the best part is with such a small amount of product you can cover your whole face and get rid of blemishes and not be scrubbing your face and peeling your skin off to get the make up off. Even if you were looking for a heavier look its just a almond size of mineral away. Not oily but mineral to be gentle and good for your skin. Go in and it out. The people that work here are great!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lincoln, AL

I love this brand and their products. I had always been nervous to try make up so when I finally decided to, I went with their powder foundation. That was about 6 years ago and I still use it to this day! It's so light when you put it on. I feel like I have nothing on my face, then as it sets my face looks so flawless. I have very sensitive skin and i have very few break outs when I use it as opposed to when I try other brands. I also really like the texture of their brushes. They're so easy to clean and I think they help my skin not to break out a well. I've also tried their primer, which wasn't my favorite but it got the job done. It left a little bit of a white residue, especially if you're not careful with putting just a little bit on. The items are a little bit pricey, but that seems to be the case with all quality make-up.
Erica S.
Erica S.

Such an absolutely amazing and unique cosmetic line. Anyone, absolutely anyone of any skin tone, skin color, skin issue, etc can and will benefit from the Bare Minerals Collection. Even though there are many immitation that claim they are minerals, theresi s not one other cosmetic brand out there that has truly replicated the essence of what Bare Minerals represents & how special this line can be for the wearer. Bare Minerals creates makeup that is actually good for your skin. It has all natural ingredients, no chemicals. It's crushed minerals & active soil complexes to improve the texture & look of your skin with each application. Their products bring out your natural beauty. I can not say enough amazing things about Bare Minerals.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

I LOVE Bare Minerals! I have sensitive skin that begins peeling and itching a little when using certain products, and Bare Minerals' products never do that to my skin. I buy their starter kit every few months because it contains all the basics that I need. I don't like are that it is a little bit more money than I'd like to spend, but I think it's worth it to splurge a little bit on this. The other thing is that I wish the small containers (of things like toner and the mineral veil) had a way to seal up like the bigger containers. I'll occasionally drop one of the small containers and then mineral powder goes everywhere. So I'd say that if you love natural products and aren't clumsy like me, Bare Minerals is for you! :)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Lake Charles, LA

I've discovered I have an allergy to sulfates, waxes and other ingredients in most makeup and facial cleansers. I switched over to Bare Minerals makeup.... And I am a new person! I rarely break out anymore, my skin looks so much healthier, and my acne scars are starting to fade! The coverage is wonderful... I just have a slight problem with the consistency. It looks a tad shiny and only gets shinier and greasiest throughout the day. It also doesn't last all day... It can kind of bunch up. I use the original mineral foundation and a concealer. I think I just have to maybe use a primer or a matte finish of the foundation. The concealer is magical though... It has amazing coverage!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA

I have been using bare minerals for years. Since i was in high school. It all started with the Get Started Eye kit (which has been discontinued). The kit came with four neutral eye shadows and three brushes. I watched the dvd tutorial and found that it was so easy to apply. I must say, Bare Minerals is the only makeup product I'll use. (Other than CG mascara). The lightweight mineral powder feels amazing on my skin. The makeup doesn't clog my pores and the finishing look leaves me feeling beautiful. They have so many colors to choose from.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

As far as foundations go I've never stuck to one like bareminerals powder foundation. The coverage is good and buildable. My face was breaking out a lot and someone suggested this three years ago and I've been hooked since. Recently decided it made my skin look dull and dry and moved back to liquid foundation. That makes my face look Cakey and dry. So I've got this dry thing to figure out and then I'm sure I'll be back on bare minerals. The warmth bronzer is awesome and so is the mineral veil! No irritation with their products at all.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Salem, OR

I always go back to Bare Minerals even after straying away to see if the grass is greener somewhere else! I like wearing foundation to even out my skin color but have very oily skin all over my face so all liquid and powder foundations make me look super shiny and feel heavy and annoying after about 3 hours. Not so with Bare Minerals. I am back to Bare Minerals and really enjoying feeling like my face is natural. Once you get the hang of application and learn to not apply heavily, there is just nothing else out there as good!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE

How effective is this? Has anyone seen a true improvement in the quality of their skin? I wan't to try it, but my skin breaks out easily.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Croydon, PA

What is your favorite product from Bare Minerals??? Mine is the Mineral Veil! It makes your skin feel so velvety soft and gives you such a polished finish!
Tati C.
Tati C.

Is this for people with acne? Is it medium to full coverage?
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ

What is your favorite product from bare minerals?

Join Now