Add a Photo

By bareMinerals

Photos (27)
sonia m.
sonia m.

I absolutely LOVE this brand. I shop here all the tome because it's the best for my sensitive skin. I love makeup but I'm very acne prone so few products work for me and bare minerals is one of the few that do!
elliesse c.
elliesse c.

Some of the best products for sensitive skin, I love that it's all natural. You can literally see a difference in your skin after continuously using this brand.
Elly T.
Elly T.

I love how their makeup line is cruelty free. Lately I've been trying to find products that won't harm my skin. I've gotten basically everything in their makeup line including their foundation, mineral veil, correcting concealer, complete coverage serum concealer, blush, & brow powder. So far I am impressed. Everything is super pigmented.
Berea, KY

I LOVE bareMinerals. Their products are really gorgeous and great quality! I got some samples from the mall today that I'm excited to try. It's great for people with sensitive skin or allergies. I would really recommend this makeup brand to anyone! I usually don't wear makeup, because I feel like I'm being smothered, but their foundations are very light and airy.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL

Love BE!!!! The products are amazing!!!! The perfect makeup for your teenager to start with!!!!
ashley a.
ashley a.
River Falls, WI

I have been using bare minerals for over 10 years! While I mix in other products to my beauty routine, this will always be my base! The product is weightless and karts all day without harsh chemicals that cause my skin to become a drama queen! The before and after pictures on the site are no joke!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Arcadia, CA

I love the bare skin foundation! It feels good and looks very natural on my skin. Doesn't clump or roll up and is easy to apply :)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Westfield, MA

Bare Minerals has quickly become my go to brand. I started with just the foundation but have found that I no longer use anything that is not BM. The quality can't be beat, and the prices are spot on. You have a lifetime user Bare Minerals!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Most of my makeup kit is bare minerals. The eye shadows are easy to blend and I love the lipsticks! The mineral based powders make them easy to use!
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.

I am in love with bare minerals but I especially love the lip sticks! They go on so smoothly and last much longer than other brands! The color selection is great! I can't get enough!!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Meredith Z.
Meredith Z.
Sept. 27, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
It is worth every penny. I have used it faithfully for over 9 years and I will never go back. My skin has improved, I have no concerns about what I'm putting on my skin, and I get great coverage.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE

How effective is this? Has anyone seen a true improvement in the quality of their skin? I wan't to try it, but my skin breaks out easily.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Aug. 16, 2013, 5:04 p.m.
It actually caused my skin to break out which is saying a lot being I have never had an issue with breakouts. It also made my skin feel very unclean and oily.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Croydon, PA

What is your favorite product from Bare Minerals??? Mine is the Mineral Veil! It makes your skin feel so velvety soft and gives you such a polished finish!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Oct. 26, 2012, 5 a.m.
Mine would be either the mineral veil or their loose eye shadows! Love the feeling of the powder, doesn't leave me oily and covers great.
Tati C.
Tati C.

Is this for people with acne? Is it medium to full coverage?
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Oct. 27, 2012, 9:34 a.m.
I have a skin condition that looks like acne on my face (it's not acne). Many make-up products irritate my condition- but Bare Minerals is the only product that has not! Using the full coverage concealer brush you can cover up red marks and acne scarring to make your skin look flawless. Bare Escentuals also offers a "rare minerals blemish therapy" product which is a light-weight powder form blemish treatment containing sulfur as the active ingredient. It has worked on my facial skin condition without being harsh (like most OTC acne treatments containing salicylic acid.
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ

What is your favorite product from bare minerals?
June 18, 2016, 1:21 a.m.