Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle

Made in the USA or Imported

Region: California

Package Quantity: 1

Beverage container material: Glass

2007 West Coast wine competition- Santa Rosa, CA, gold medal; Refreshing wine with tropical aromas of fresh pineapple and sweet citrus; Alcohol 9.5% by Volume

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Store: Room temperature

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Alcohol content: Alcoholic

Is it red or white?
Is this wine particularly sweet?
How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Any hangovers? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Start your review of Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Jess H.
Purchased at: Instacart
“It’s a nice size” Disclaimer: I am NOT a wine connoisseur, in fact, I know very little about wine. But, this was my first inclination after reading just 3 reviews that the average person truly doesn’t know. 750ml is the standard bottle of wine. If you don’t know that, then you really probably not ought to be posting a review. Anyway, I was surprised how much I dislike this wine (I’ll drink whatever you put in front of me if it’s got booze in it lol). I’ve tried a few wines and I like Merlot and Chardonnay, the standard (I think) red and white wines. I’ve had White Zinfandel before, it was actually all I’d ever drink a couple of years ago. But that was before I “broadened my palette” I guess. I don’t like this, it’s carbonated even! I honestly don’t remember if all the other White Zinfandels were or not, but I know now that I don’t think wine should be carbonated. I even Googled “is White Zinfandel real wine?” after I bought this having not had it in a couple of years. If you want to be a basic b* drinking basic b* wine, go for it. But I promise you, there’s better wine out there. Like WAY better, just as cheap even. Try some whites, try some reds too, like literally just pull some red and white colors off the shelf. That’s how I started. Afterwards, you’ll feel like you know way more than you do right now reading these reviews. And omg lol, don’t serve this (maybe all White Zinfandels?) to guests. They might be even more bougie than you (they must be if you’re reading wine reviews lol).
Roanoke, VA
I perfer this rosè any others. The flavor isnt to strong and it blends in nicely with the liquor. It's a smooth taste closer to your sweet side with a bit of tanginess to it. Also because of the sweetness flavor it attracts ants!! Spilled a bit on the porch and they were all over it...must be their favorite🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂 Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato
Purchased at: Walmart
This wine was a peculiar one for me. I dont like dry wines at all...but this one had a perfect combo of both sweetness and dry. It's a good balance in taste wise because not alot of Zinfandels...at least for me...have that same effect. Its pairs good with food and desserts. Also not expensive at all. Overall...I would be definitely be buying again.
Macedonia , OH
The Barefoot White Zinfandel has been my go-to white wine for many years. I have currently been drinking more red wines. However, whenever I have a dinner party I always add Barefoot white zinfandel to my selection. I always get compliments on how great this wine is. I will definitely purchase this one again. It is consistently great!
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a very mild White Zinfandel. It tastes like White Zinfandel that has been diluted. Maybe some will like it. I can imagine a novice that has zero experience with wine buying anything from this brand and being happy with the mild flavor. I personally wouldn't buy it unless I had a novice with me that insisted!
Bronx, NY
I recently purchased this by accident and I can't say I'm disappointed because I most definitely am not! I love Barefoot, it's a quick and affordable grab. Not only is the packaging recognizable by everyone but it tastes great. The White Zinfandel is bitter and sweet and is the perfect bubble bath glass.
Redding, CT
Barefoot is a really good brand with cheap options. I have had many of their types and can say that I have enjoyed the White Zinfandel. I wish it weren't as sweet, it is similar to their Pink Moscato. I would buy this again if I were looking for something on the sweeter side. You cannot beat the price.
Salmon
One of my favorite cheaper wines. White Zin is my favorite type of wine, a smooth mix between red and white with a good flavor and not too crazy on all the other aspects people look for. This is a great brand if you’re not looking for anything fancy but something cheap and casual.
Lancaster, KY
I love white zinfandel! It is one of the best wines I have tasted. I buy it alot and guests like it as well. I wouldn't change anything about it. The glass bottle is thick and I like the way its packaged. I will definitely be buying this again and again and again 😁
Beaver Falls, PA
I really enjoy this wine. While my favorite is the Mescato, White Zinfandel is where I turn for some variety. I love the soft flavor, and the sweetness. When it comes to cheap wine, sweet is always best and this is a great option. Wonderful for any occasion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ocala
il y a 4 mois
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle ? Is this wine worth the money or is it nasty?
Jacky C. • il y a 4 mois
Its actually very inexpensive and for a wine on the cheaper side its quite good. Its fruity and tad on the sweet side but for the price I think its good.
il y a 2 ans
Emily S. • il y a 2 ans
strawberry spinach salad with a balsamic reduction !