BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineBarefoot

Made in the USA or Imported

Region: California

Package Quantity: 1

Beverage container material: Glass

2007 West Coast wine competition- Santa Rosa, CA, gold medal; Refreshing wine with tropical aromas of fresh pineapple and sweet citrus; Alcohol 9.5% by Volume

Package type: Individual item multi-serving

Alcohol Percentage: 9.0

Store: Room temperature

State of Readiness: Ready to drink

Alcohol content: Alcoholic

Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle ? Is this wine good tasting? [product:barefoot-white-zinfandel-wine-750ml-bottle]
Is it red or white?
Is this wine particularly sweet?
Start your review of Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle!
mary J.
Roswell, GA
I enjoy the fresh taste Airy Aroma and taste of this wine. I really couldn't find much of a of con at any time. Affordable price oh, great tasting no aftertaste or headache afterwards, would recommend it.
Sofi  K.
Apex, NC
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sofi  K.
A-ma-zing. Okay? Found a bottle on a Christmas Day, in a CVS, when every other store in the whole country isn’t working. It’s worth something!
Meghan D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This wine is pretty good! It is sweet and for me it’s much better than a dry wine. It’s a good starter wine for if you are starting to try to like wine
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
This wine tastes very nice...not too dry. It has a nice sweet flavor and I really enjoy having a glass to help relax after a long day/week.
Mindi K.
This wine is absolutely delicious! It doesn’t have a strong alcohol flavor and goes down smooth. It’s a sweet wine but it’s not too sweet. This is the first wine I have tried that I actually like! I can’t recommend it enough! Try it! You won’t be disappointed!
Yennifer P.
Bronx, NY
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Yennifer P.
Purchased at: Target
Silent it will be with friends and family having some pizza and movie night or were you love ones
Drew P.
Steubenville, OH
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Drew P.
Great alone or for sangria! One of my favorites for a reasonable price! Widely available at most major grocery stores and retailers! Very affordable.
Tony J.
Not really a big wine person but my wife enjoys a glass or two after a king day of work.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
This wine is pretty good for the price. It's not too sweet or too bitter which I like but it's not my go to wine.
Stacy C.
Morrisville, PA
Barefoot is a favorite of mine. The White Zin is refreshing, a little sweet, and so pleasant on a warm summer day. Sip, enjoy, you won't regret it. I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys white zinfandel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy P.
Perth
il y a 6 mois
Maria M. il y a 5 mois
If you are just staring to drink wine this one will be good. It’s not to sweet or not to bitter just right !
Brittani S.
Ocala
il y a 2 ans
Barefoot White Zinfandel Wine - 750ml Bottle ? Is this wine worth the money or is it nasty?
Hannah H. il y a 4 mois
Like others have said, it’s not too expensive so it’s worth the cost for me.
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Emily S. il y a 4 ans
strawberry spinach salad with a balsamic reduction !