BY BAREFOOT #13 in Wine

• How sweet is this compared to a pink moscato?2 Answers
  • How does this taste?? 2 Answers
  • I've tried this wine and love it, but was wondering what would it...5 Answers
Barefoot White Zinfandel
  • "When it comes to wine I am mostly a red wine girl, but this blush is very enjoyable" in 1 review
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
If you couldn't tell already this is my Absolutely Favorite wine!! I have this weekly and enjoy a great read! The flavors are light and refreshing not nasty and the best part is it is very Affordable. I can't say enough if you love white zin check out Barefoot White Zinfandel
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a classic White Zinfandel!  It reminds me of my mom as that is all she like to drink when I was little.  It isn't too sweet and has the prettiest rose color.  It is fairly inexpensive.
mareena e.
North Olmsted, OH
I’m normally a vodka person. I randomly bought this one day thinking I wouldn’t like it much bc I don’t like much wines but to my surprise it actually tasted good. Now I buy it regularly and it’s cheap.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
My all time
Favorite wine! I drink this a lot! It's very affordable! Comes with a great amount and the taste is not too dry and not too sweet it's just perfect! I love this wine but always open to try other wines as well! Definitely something I'd keep around the house.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This wine is so good, it has a sweet and bitter taste, defiantly worth the money compared to most wine I've tried, I buy this all the time, it's my go to every time I go to the liquor store, very satisfied! I would highly recommend. It's a great balance between sweet and bitter
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of the best on the market, especially for the price.  It is sweet but not enough that it is overpowering.  It is on the cheaper side of things but you cannot tell with the taste.  Do not bother getting a box of white zinfandel and expect the same taste.
Ashley W.
Cincinnati
I’m generally not a fan of wine, but I had heard good things about this and decided to try it. Since then, there is always a bottle in my house! The taste is not too sweet but not too strong. Barefoot has it for a great price too, especially at grocery stores.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE this wine. I am all about a good blush wine and this one is perfect if you want a good smooth wine that won't break your budget on a casual night. Highly recommend this
Courtney G.
Troy, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to wine. The color is to die for, the taste is as light as a blush but strong as a red. Great drink for a gift or just to drink on your own. The price varies depending on where you get it. I've found the grocery stores have the cheapest price.
Mackenzie A.
I like barefoot wines and their White Zinfandel is one of the best cheaper wines I’ve had. It’s affordable and widely available. I’ve gotten barefoot wines more than once in the small four packs and the bottles as well.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy this over ice or just in a big ol' glass?
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Do you prefer Barefoot or Beringer's white Zinfandel? Why?
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How Does this taste?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
What is good to eat to this?
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to try this for awhile.. Is it worth buying? Is the taste bitter? Strong? Flavorful??