BY BAREFOOT #14 in Wine

• What type of meal do you drink this  Barefoot White Zinfa...2 Answers
  • How sweet is this compared to a pink moscato?2 Answers
  • How does this taste?? 2 Answers
Barefoot White Zinfandel
  • "When it comes to wine I am mostly a red wine girl, but this blush is very enjoyable" in 1 review
Mindi K.
This wine is absolutely delicious! It doesn’t have a strong alcohol flavor and goes down smooth. It’s a sweet wine but it’s not too sweet.
This is the first wine I have tried that I actually like! I can’t recommend it enough! Try it! You won’t be disappointed!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
This is an okay wine. It isn’t as smooth as others, and it does have a little bit of a nail polish remover taste at first. I think there is some room for improvement. I don’t buy this wine anymore, it’s just a little too bitter for my liking.
Michelle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good wine for the summer. It has a good taste to it. It's a refreshing wine when it's chilled.  It's not to sweet or not to dry. I would buy this flavor again.  It's not an expensive wine either.
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
This is my go to wine, I love it, its not to sweet and its not dry if,you haven't tried it you should, also just about every other barefoot wine is amazing its just an overall great brand
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
If you couldn't tell already this is my Absolutely Favorite wine!! I have this weekly and enjoy a great read! The flavors are light and refreshing not nasty and the best part is it is very Affordable. I can't say enough if you love white zin check out Barefoot White Zinfandel
Sian S.
Hays, KS
My all time
Favorite wine! I drink this a lot! It's very affordable! Comes with a great amount and the taste is not too dry and not too sweet it's just perfect! I love this wine but always open to try other wines as well! Definitely something I'd keep around the house.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This wine is so good, it has a sweet and bitter taste, defiantly worth the money compared to most wine I've tried, I buy this all the time, it's my go to every time I go to the liquor store, very satisfied! I would highly recommend. It's a great balance between sweet and bitter
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of the best on the market, especially for the price.  It is sweet but not enough that it is overpowering.  It is on the cheaper side of things but you cannot tell with the taste.  Do not bother getting a box of white zinfandel and expect the same taste.
Ashley W.
Cincinnati
I’m generally not a fan of wine, but I had heard good things about this and decided to try it. Since then, there is always a bottle in my house! The taste is not too sweet but not too strong. Barefoot has it for a great price too, especially at grocery stores.
Courtney G.
TROY, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to wine. The color is to die for, the taste is as light as a blush but strong as a red. Great drink for a gift or just to drink on your own. The price varies depending on where you get it. I've found the grocery stores have the cheapest price.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy this over ice or just in a big ol' glass?
Barbie S.
La Porte, TX
Do you prefer Barefoot or Beringer's white Zinfandel? Why?
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How Does this taste?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
What is good to eat to this?
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to try this for awhile.. Is it worth buying? Is the taste bitter? Strong? Flavorful??