BY BAREFOOT #18 in Wine

• How sweet is this compared to a pink moscato?2 Answers
  • How does this taste?? 2 Answers
  • I've tried this wine and love it, but was wondering what would it...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When it comes to wine I am mostly a red wine girl, but this blush is very enjoyable" in 1 review
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of the best on the market, especially for the price.  It is sweet but not enough that it is overpowering.  It is on the cheaper side of things but you cannot tell with the taste.  Do not bother getting a box of white zinfandel and expect the same taste.
Courtney G.
Troy, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to wine. The color is to die for, the taste is as light as a blush but strong as a red. Great drink for a gift or just to drink on your own. The price varies depending on where you get it. I've found the grocery stores have the cheapest price.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really love my red wines but this White Zinfandel is super tasty at an affordable price. I bought this white wine for the first time at riverside liquor store and I enjoyed every bit better than 90 percent of white wines I’ve tired. I’d definitely buy it again. Barefoot White Zinfandel
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
This wine is so good, it has a sweet and bitter taste, defiantly worth the money compared to most wine I've tried, I buy this all the time, it's my go to every time I go to the liquor store, very satisfied! I would highly recommend. It's a great balance between sweet and bitter
Sian S.
Hays, KS
My all time
Favorite wine! I drink this a lot! It's very affordable! Comes with a great amount and the taste is not too dry and not too sweet it's just perfect! I love this wine but always open to try other wines as well! Definitely something I'd keep around the house.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I️ like this wine in my sangria. I️ will chop a bunch of fruit and some club soda and this wine and mix it all together. It is also good with just a few strawberries or just by itself. You cannot go wrong with Barefoot!
Eugenia W.
Birmingham, AL
This wine has a smooth taste with a little sweetness. It's very affordable not high at all. I love taste and I was not disappointed. I put it in the same category as Verdi. Yes I will recommend it to others.
Cheyenne S.
I love white zin and this is so refreshing. I love barefoot any wine is good but I love blush wines and I think barefoot does an awesome job with their wines. I would definitely recommend and it's fairly priced.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not as sweet as id hope but it wasnt the worst. I doubt id buy again. It just wasnt my cup of tea which i believe is okay. I would recommend it for those who truly love wine like im sure they will love it
Debbie H.
08754
This is a wine you will surely remember. I have been drinking this brand of wine for years and would never consider changing. So smooth and refreshing. .it has a incredible taste you will not forget.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy this over ice or just in a big ol' glass?
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Do you prefer Barefoot or Beringer's white Zinfandel? Why?
Cecilia P.
Sweden
What is good to eat to this?
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How Does this taste?
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
I've been wanting to try this for awhile.. Is it worth buying? Is the taste bitter? Strong? Flavorful??