Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle

Light, lively, and always refreshing, Barefoot Rosa Red Blend wine is perfect for sharing with friends on warm summer evenings. Rosa Red Blend is nice and fruity with hints of juicy berries and strawberry jam. Floral and spice notes perfectly complement this wine’s tangy burst of fruity flavors and sweet lingering finish.

I love to drink wine after work, is this recommended?
How does this taste?
When it comes to red wines which is the most fruity est [product:barefoot-rosa-red-blend] ? Or [product:woodbridge-by-robert-mondavi-malbec-red-wine]
Start your review of Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle!
Nikitha  M.
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Nikitha  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This wine is delicious. And I love the 13% alcohol lol. It's sweet. The vanilla note makes me very happy. This blend is definitely for a girls night in with light snacks. A cheese platter from Costco yaaas honey lol I definitely recommend. The box is everything.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This sweet red is very sweet, a little too sweet for my tastes but it's not bad. Definitely a cheap wine from a cheap brand but if you like your wines fruity and sweet but only have a few bucks, this is a good option.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,009 reviews
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Publix
When out try a glass of wine it really relaxing and goes well with every meal .I just love adding fruit how about you?
Jwatika  W.
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Jwatika  W.
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Jwatika  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not as sweet for my liking.. but pair this wine with ravioli and a nice salad as well as garlic Flatbread 🫓 you'll be surprised!!! Enjoy bon appetitè!!!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is a really good sweet red. I am not much of a red wine drinker but this sweet one is yummy. It is not the easiest for me to find but the price is decent when I find it. I will buy it again.
Mirna P.
Loxahatchee, FL
I do like this particular brand because if you like wines it could get expensive very quickly. The only problem I have with this one and the reason I rated low it's because the sweet variety it's too fruity to my taste and looses the actual wine taste.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Not a fan of the Barefoot wines. This one is decent compared to the other wines this brand makes. You cam tell the price of the bottle in the flavor. Cheap. I do on special occasions buy this brand because others I know like it, but I don't buy it for me.
Christina C.
Jacksonville, AL
I'm not a big wine drinker, so maybe this just wasn't the wine for me. It was recommended to me because it was supposed to be sweet. I personally did not find it sweet.
Summer S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Summer S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Flavorful, yet inexpensive, sweet red blend! This is my go-to wine when looking for a quick bottle for guests. It’s so good, my mouth sometimes waters when picking up a bottle. Yay grocery store bargain finds!
Yahaira F.
Fitchburg, MA
Barefoot Sweet Red Wine - 1.5L Bottle uploaded by Yahaira F.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love this wine 🍷 this is my favorite 😍 I love the taste 👅 and is very affordable you can find it in any liquor store
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
il y a 2 ans
Sabrina B. il y a 2 ans
I think Barefoot is more fruity & Woodbridge is more sweetish.
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Jasmine S. il y a 3 ans
It is a sweet wine for sure. Taste so good cold