Barefoot Sweet Red Blend
By Barefoot
#6 in Wine
Danielle R.
Troy, OH

I have been looking for a sweet red wine. I have tried Cupcake Red Velvet, which is very good, but a bit more complex than what I want sometimes. How is Barefoot Sweet Red? Or any other suggestions for a simple sweet red?

Kelsey B.
Zulmarie R.
Zulmarie R.
Worcester, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
It's good but there are other red wines that are sweet it depends I usually read what it's made with
Kendal S.
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
2 years, 4 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this wine but its not really as sweet as you think. If you like a sweet red wine look for California Red. Its sweet but not too sweet.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
2 years, 4 months ago
It's good if you like sweet wine. For me, it was gross and reminded me of a party wine that you'd get at a high school party because people don't know how to enjoy and savor actually good wine. It's a good beginner wine, I'd say.