BY BAREFOOT

Chill out (no seriously, try this chilled) with ripe, fruity notes of raspberry, pomegranate and cherry in our Barefoot Sweet Red Blend. Our sweet red wine blend is a delicious combination of Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Barbera, Grenache and Petite Sirah. This wine is ripe and jammy with explosive flavors of raspberry, plum and cherry for a soft and smooth finish. see more...

• Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"9 Answers
  • I am starting to drink wine more and haven’t had very muc...3 Answers
  • I’m not a huge red wine drinker, mostly because I haven’t...4 Answers
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
A glass of red wine is said to be great for cardio health so I turn to this one. I like sweet wine so this hits the spot without the dry after taste of most reds. A friend of mine busted it out at a party she had and I have loved it ever since. If it’s not sweet enough for you, add a little sprite to it.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
As far as wine goes this is my favorite of all. It is very sweet and smooth when you drink it.  You can find it anywhere from the liquor stores to Walmart.  It is delicious.  You really have to be aware of how much you drink because with the sweet taste you end up drinking quite a bit and end up drunk.
Lindsey S.
Tampa
Barefoot just does it out! Yes girl I love my Sweet Red Blend because that's exactly what it is let me tell you. This wine is so sweet and easy. Barefoot is affordable and I encourage you not to turn away from it just because you don't like red wine! It's not that kind of wine!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
This is my favorite wine hands down! It taste like a classic Pinot Nior with a touch of sweetness. The Barefoot bottles are so big and high in achohol volume that honestly anything from this brand is worth it and then some. To the point: but this wine you’ll love it
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
This was okay I'm not big on the red I like white better and I would prefer it to be a little sweeter but it is not bad and the price is very affordable. And you can find it just about anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't mind a darker one.
Erice B.
Maryland
Let me start off by saying Im not a huge red wine fan, too many tannins for me. But I love this sweet red blend. Its chillable and once cold is a really refreshing treat. Its not too dry and not too sweet. These come in tiny bottles which are my fave because they chill quickly and give you the opportunity to try them whithout the commitment of an entire bottle (even though a bottle can be as low as $6)

Lauren M.
I’m a wine girl. So it’s not surprising that I like a good glass every so often with dinner. This wine is delicious but not expensive. Perfect combo!! Love it! Overall my favorite go to wine. I’ll be purchasing this regularly.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Barefoot is my favorite wine brand! I especially love this sweet red blend because it was so many berry notes. The sweet flavor has just the right amount of tartness and the orice point is amazing!!! :)
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Truthfully, I really wasn't a fan of reda until recently. Then I found out how beautifully they could play with chocolate. Barefoot's version of a sweet red blend is smooth and not overpowering.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I am normally not much of a red wine person, since from my experience a lot of red wines tend to be on the drier side. But if you are looking for a sweet red to try out, the Bearfoot Sweet Red Blend is something you must experience for yourself! I love this red wine and I plan on heading to the store to get some more bottles for my next girls night.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Is this really a sweet red wine because some say they are but then taste bitter?
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
On a scale of like 1-5 how sweet is this wine? I know red wine is usually know know to be dry.
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this have a strong taste?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How strong is it? Does it give you a buzz?