BY BAREFOOT #10 in Wine

Chill out (no seriously, try this chilled) with ripe, fruity notes of raspberry, pomegranate and cherry in our Barefoot Sweet Red Blend. Our sweet red wine blend is a delicious combination of Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Barbera, Grenache and Petite Sirah. This wine is ripe and jammy with explosive flavors of raspberry, plum and cherry for a soft and smooth finish. see more...

• Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"9 Answers
  • I am starting to drink wine more and haven’t had very muc...3 Answers
  • I’m not a huge red wine drinker, mostly because I haven’t...4 Answers
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A glass of red wine is said to be great for cardio health so I turn to this one. I like sweet wine so this hits the spot without the dry after taste of most reds. A friend of mine busted it out at a party she had and I have loved it ever since. If it’s not sweet enough for you, add a little sprite to it.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
As far as wine goes this is my favorite of all. It is very sweet and smooth when you drink it.  You can find it anywhere from the liquor stores to Walmart.  It is delicious.  You really have to be aware of how much you drink because with the sweet taste you end up drinking quite a bit and end up drunk.
Lindsey S.
Tampa
Barefoot just does it out! Yes girl I love my Sweet Red Blend because that's exactly what it is let me tell you. This wine is so sweet and easy. Barefoot is affordable and I encourage you not to turn away from it just because you don't like red wine! It's not that kind of wine!
Meghan R.
I really love having this one for parties and social gatherings. It's a wonderful red blend that isn't cloying for drying to the throat and warms up beautifully with some fruit as a sangria. I use this wine weekly for dinners and would definitely continue to enjoy it year round!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This was okay I'm not big on the red I like white better and I would prefer it to be a little sweeter but it is not bad and the price is very affordable. And you can find it just about anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't mind a darker one.
Lauren M.
I’m a wine girl. So it’s not surprising that I like a good glass every so often with dinner. This wine is delicious but not expensive. Perfect combo!! Love it! Overall my favorite go to wine. I’ll be purchasing this regularly.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Barefoot is my favorite wine brand! I especially love this sweet red blend because it was so many berry notes. The sweet flavor has just the right amount of tartness and the orice point is amazing!!! :)
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Truthfully, I really wasn't a fan of reda until recently. Then I found out how beautifully they could play with chocolate. Barefoot's version of a sweet red blend is smooth and not overpowering.
Leanne B.
Aurora, IL
You won’t find a more affordable, sweet red blend that meets every basic girl’s needs with her chick flick movie night. What’s nice, though, is that it can also pair well with something fancy like rosemary chicken and roasted veggies. Being a broke college kid myself, this is my go to sweet red for any occasion. Always serve it cold! :)
Karen G.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sweet! It taste perfect with a nice dinner steak with a glass of this you will enjoy it and will keep on pouring more and more and would want to wish you got a second bottle.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Is this really a sweet red wine because some say they are but then taste bitter?
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
On a scale of like 1-5 how sweet is this wine? I know red wine is usually know know to be dry.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this have a strong taste?
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How strong is it? Does it give you a buzz?