BY BAREFOOT #11 in Wine

Chill out (no seriously, try this chilled) with ripe, fruity notes of raspberry, pomegranate and cherry in our Barefoot Sweet Red Blend. Our sweet red wine blend is a delicious combination of Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Barbera, Grenache and Petite Sirah. This wine is ripe and jammy with explosive flavors of raspberry, plum and cherry for a soft and smooth finish. see more...

• Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"9 Answers
  • What would you compare this wine to? Most reds just seem way to b...4 Answers
  • Is this really a sweet red wine because some say they are but the...18 Answers
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
This is one of the better red wines that i've tried and has a sweet finish but isn't overly sweet. The flavor of the wine itself is great and quality. I love red wine just because it has an overall warm feeling and taste versus some of the whites that i've tried.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I really like the sweet red blend. It’s not overly sweet that sometimes is almost tart. I enjoy making wine slushies with this flavor. It works with all fruits. Almost any liquor I’ve been to usually carries this.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect mixture of sweet but bitter/dry. If you’re more into a dry wine that’s a little sweet than this is perfect for you! Reasonable price and you can also make cute crafts out of the corks and bottles 😍
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
Barefoot is my favorite wine brand! I especially love this sweet red blend because it was so many berry notes. The sweet flavor has just the right amount of tartness and the orice point is amazing!!! :)
Kristina C.
Love love love Barefoot sweet red blend wine this is one of my favorite wines and it is inexpensive as well which is always a plus definitely recommend this to others.
Karen G.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Sweet! It taste perfect with a nice dinner steak with a glass of this you will enjoy it and will keep on pouring more and more and would want to wish you got a second bottle.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Every sorority girl’s go to cheap wine that is easy to drink and also easy on our pockets! It’s sweet and gets you tipsy, but there is always the hangover after that can really get you with the amount of sugar that’s in these. Still one of my favorites though!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't feel like this is a major wine but of course it is, it's very sweet and bubbly to me. I like it for a girls night hanging out but not to get drunk off. I think it is a little too sweet and could use less sugars or whatever makes it sweet.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Love this for a different alternative to a typical red wine choice. The sweetness is so nice but not overly sweet. I love this brand - its super reasonably priced and great quality. Its one of my family’s go to bottles of wine they drink!
Hayden H.
Kennesaw , GA
Barefoot is a super affordable wine, but this sweet blend is reallyyyy sweet. I drank this wine as a freshman in college and loved it, but now it makes me throw up. Way too sugary for my likening, but would be good if used as a sangria.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Is this really a sweet red wine because some say they are but then taste bitter?
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
On a scale of like 1-5 how sweet is this wine? I know red wine is usually know know to be dry.
Emily C.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this one of those that is "too sweet?"
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
Does this have a strong taste?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How strong is it? Does it give you a buzz?