BY BAREFOOT #16 in Wine

Barefoot Riesling hits all the right fruit-filled notes with perfect pitch. This wine has a delicate orange blossom aroma that bounces off juicy apple and tangy lemon for a slightly sweet finale. see more...

• Does anyone else notice that the barefoot brand Riesling is sweet...5 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
  • Is this a good wine to drink if you haven't drank wine before? 3 Answers
Barefoot Riesling
  • "This really is a great tasting Riesling wine and is always a great price." in 5 reviews
Dani F.
This is my go to brand of wine. They always tend to be the cheapest and the taste is still delicious. I’m not a wine snob although i love wine, so buying a cheaper wine that still tastes amazing is fine with me. Will purchase again... very very soon
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
One of my favorite wines of all time.  It is sweet but not too overpowering.  It is like a grown up apple juice. The aroma is very sweet but the carbonation brings all the flavors together well for a smooth taste.  It often goes on sale so I would recommend 10 times over!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I always get this kind because it’s literally sold everywhere as it’s dirt cheap. I like the sweeter white and blush wines. The only thing that stinks about this brand is that the sugar is so high and it gives you a nasty hangover.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert
I’m picky with Riesling because it’s not as sweet as moscato or Zinfandel. If Turning Leaf’s Riesling is not an option, this is my next go to. It is affordable. I would recommend to others who like a sweet wine but not too sweet.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to Reisling. I prefer mine chilled. It's fairly inexpensive but pretty much anyone that enjoys a sweetish white wine would enjoy this. I prefer this to the Moscato (which is very sweet).
Britt M.
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty sure this is by far one of my favorite wines, and has become my go to these past few years. I’m a big fan of white wine, and this one really hits the spot. Most of all it’s inexpensive and I can find it pretty much everywhere, so I can always pick up a bottle in a pinch. A very delicious Riesling as well, you really can’t beat Barefoot!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
This is my favorite wine for a hot day by the pool.  It's sweet, refreshing, and it's inexpensive! I always have a bottle in the fridge for when I feel like a glass of wine on the weekend but don't want to open an expensive bottle.  It tends to be a people please for anyone who likes a sweeter wine.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is the only wine i will drink. It is sweet and crisp. No acid or bitter taste like most wines. I love having a glass( or 4 🙊) after a long day. I love this stuff plus it’s pretty cheap for the big bottle!
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
This is a very good white wine considering how cheap it is! I love that I can purchase a good wine for little money! It’s sweet but not too sweet. Reisling is my favorite wine from barefoot. It’s delicious!!
Jordan T.
Summerville, SC
My favorite Barefoot wine! Riesling is my favorite white wine and this chilled is absolutely amazing! It has notes of Granny Smith Apple and apricot and not too acidic or overly sweet. Can I mention that you can get it for only $4? Amazing.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Happy Hour Expert
What is your fav wine from Barefoot
Que F.
Is this wine sweet or does it have a dry taste
Katie H.
I see a lot of people drinking barefoot wine, is it worth it or just because it's cheap?
minerva r.
Fresno, CA
Is this one as good as the red wine they have?
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
Is this wine very sweet or is it just the right amount?