BY BAREFOOT #67 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer is a perfect companion for a baseball game at the ballpark - or on the flat screen. Break out the fan apparel and root for your home team with this lively blend of Pinot Noir Rosé and Moscato. Refreshingly light-bodied, this summer spritzer showcases notes of raspberry, orange and freshly picked berries. Best enjoyed chilled or over ice, this spritzer hits a homerun every time. see more...

• I've had barefoot bubbly pink moscato, never seen this one. Where...2 Answers
  • I like a blush wine but I'm not a fan of super sw... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this very acidic? Does it compare to a champagne more than a w...2 Answers
Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer
  • "I just recently started drinking wine as I was never a big wine drinker, but this was the first kind I tried and I was hooked!" in 1 review
  • "Really good add some fruit ginger ale oh who'll a punch!!!" in 1 review
  • "My sister is more of an unsweet wine drinker so we added a wedge of lime to hers and she loved it!" in 1 review
  • "The Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Wine is by far my favorite version of the "special edition" Summer Refresh line launched by the Barefoot company." in 1 review
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
This spritzer is just SO refreshing. Perfect for warm days sitting by the pool, or with dinner on the patio. Beautiful balanced flavor without overwhelming carbonation. I’ve used it for a sangria base and it was delicious!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is such a good option if you want to not spend much money. It tastes soooo good and its so affordable. Plus its great in the fridge which is how i prefer my wine. Its got a little fizz to it to and i loved that. I have bought this a few times and will continue to do so. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely should!!
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I recently tried this not having not been a fan of other products I have tried, I saw it at Walmart and decided to roll the dice. This one was definitely an improvement compared to others I have tried. It is very affordable and the taste doesn't represent that like most cheap wines.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
grate for after noon or night and any time of year. Really goes with any type of me. Unlike many other spritzers. They also have a wide selection of flavors to pick from which I love. But this one here is by far my favorite. Also a well picked for giving as a gift
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have been drinking Barefoot wine for years and have tired so many, so I decided to grab something different and give this a try! I loved it! So refreshing, I loved how bubbly it was. It's super light and has hints of orange and raspberry. I love adding a few ice cubes to it. It's so easy to drink this! It's like juice!  Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer
Stephanie B.
This is one of my favorite wines! I look forward to summer when it comes back! Its sweet, but not overly sweet and it's so refreshing! It goes great with having some friends over for a party during the summer, even better if you can be outside while drinking it!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
I am a red wine girl and I typically prefer a bolder wine however this spritzer is perfect for summer. It is sweet but only slightly. I would suggest sangria recipes with this one. You can usually find it anywhere wine is sold (it is also sold in small single serving cans).
Ellen E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Spritzer is just fun...and delicious! It's so bubbly and so delicious. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It makes for a good mixer (if you want to) and it's just as good by itself. It's really great and I would absolutely recommend it to other people.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
I love carbonated wine! It's very refreshing. I also love that it's sweet but not too sweet. The bubbles kind of cut the sweetness in it. I like that Barefoot wines are super cheap. And the twist off top is super convenient especially when you're not too handy with a wine opener
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
One of my favorites for a refreshing sweet drink. Pairs perfectly with summer! This particular bottle is harder to find. I typically get mine at Kroger. This is definitely more of a sweet wine. I'm obsessed and would highly recommend.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Has anyone tried this? I've seen it in stores, is it worth buying?
Jo-Ann S.
Is this served chilled?
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
I'm always afraid to try red wines cause they are usually too swear it too dry? Is this one considered "I between" ?
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a bubbly drink?
Trina S.
What type of foods/snacks would this wine pair well with?