BY BAREFOOT #40 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer is a perfect companion for a baseball game at the ballpark - or on the flat screen. Break out the fan apparel and root for your home team with this lively blend of Pinot Noir Rosé and Moscato. Refreshingly light-bodied, this summer spritzer showcases notes of raspberry, orange and freshly picked berries. Best enjoyed chilled or over ice, this spritzer hits a homerun every time. see more...

• I've had barefoot bubbly pink moscato, never seen this one. Where...2 Answers
  • I like a blush wine but I'm not a fan of super sw... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this very acidic? Does it compare to a champagne more than a w...2 Answers
  • "Really good add some fruit ginger ale oh who'll a punch!!!" in 1 review
  • "The Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Wine is by far my favorite version of the "special edition" Summer Refresh line launched by the Barefoot company." in 1 review
  • "My sister is more of an unsweet wine drinker so we added a wedge of lime to hers and she loved it!" in 1 review
  • "I just recently started drinking wine as I was never a big wine drinker, but this was the first kind I tried and I was hooked!" in 1 review
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
This spritzer is just SO refreshing. Perfect for warm days sitting by the pool, or with dinner on the patio. Beautiful balanced flavor without overwhelming carbonation. I’ve used it for a sangria base and it was delicious!
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I am a red wine girl and I typically prefer a bolder wine however this spritzer is perfect for summer. It is sweet but only slightly. I would suggest sangria recipes with this one. You can usually find it anywhere wine is sold (it is also sold in small single serving cans).
Katie M.
Boston, MA
This is nice and refreshing for the summer. I wish they sold it year round but I can never find it after labor day. It’s definitely bubbly and sweet but not overly sugary.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is such a good option if you want to not spend much money. It tastes soooo good and its so affordable. Plus its great in the fridge which is how i prefer my wine. Its got a little fizz to it to and i loved that. I have bought this a few times and will continue to do so. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely should!!
Amanda V.
I really love the barefoot spriters in general, but this one has such a refreshing taste, refrigerated and on ice is just the thing I look forward to getting home after a long day out or at work. My fiance loves it as well, so no it's not just a girly drink, I think it's good for the family (over 21 of course).
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I recently tried this not having not been a fan of other products I have tried, I saw it at Walmart and decided to roll the dice. This one was definitely an improvement compared to others I have tried. It is very affordable and the taste doesn't represent that like most cheap wines.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
I LOVE this... Please try it. Seriously this stuff is so good. Very smooth and crisp tasting. I just tried this and will definitely be buying some more. This is an affordable good tasting wine. Of course their are other options that are more expensive but this one is really good.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Happy Hour Expert
grate for after noon or night and any time of year. Really goes with any type of me. Unlike many other spritzers. They also have a wide selection of flavors to pick from which I love. But this one here is by far my favorite. Also a well picked for giving as a gift
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I have been drinking Barefoot wine for years and have tired so many, so I decided to grab something different and give this a try! I loved it! So refreshing, I loved how bubbly it was. It's super light and has hints of orange and raspberry. I love adding a few ice cubes to it. It's so easy to drink this! It's like juice!  Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer
Stephanie B.
This is one of my favorite wines! I look forward to summer when it comes back! Its sweet, but not overly sweet and it's so refreshing! It goes great with having some friends over for a party during the summer, even better if you can be outside while drinking it!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Has anyone tried this? I've seen it in stores, is it worth buying?
Jo-Ann S.
Is this served chilled?
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Is this a bubbly drink?
Trina S.
What type of foods/snacks would this wine pair well with?
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
I'm always afraid to try red wines cause they are usually too swear it too dry? Is this one considered "I between" ?