BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Spritzer is a perfect companion for a baseball game at the ballpark - or on the flat screen. Break out the fan apparel and root for your home team with this lively blend of Pinot Noir Rosé and Moscato. Refreshingly light-bodied, this summer spritzer showcases notes of raspberry, orange and freshly picked berries. Best enjoyed chilled or over ice, this spritzer hits a homerun every time. see more...

• I like a blush wine but I'm not a fan of super sw...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this very acidic? Does it compare to a champagne more than a wine?2 Answers
  • Is this a seasonal wine or can I buy it all year? 2 Answers
  • "Really good add some fruit ginger ale oh who'll a punch!!!" in 1 review
  • "The Barefoot Refresh Summer Red Wine is by far my favorite version of the "special edition" Summer Refresh line launched by the Barefoot company." in 1 review
  • "My sister is more of an unsweet wine drinker so we added a wedge of lime to hers and she loved it!" in 1 review
  • "I just recently started drinking wine as I was never a big wine drinker, but this was the first kind I tried and I was hooked!" in 1 review
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Columbus, OH
I love this wine! I'm a little embarrassed by it, but I love this wine. Barefoot is always a reliable, affordable label (even if it skews a little sweet across the board). It's so good on a hot summer day. A little bubbly, plenty sweet and very refreshing. Even my boyfriend loves it. Heck, I even buy it in the winter and am glad they stock it during the cooler seasons.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
I really like this wine. I usually prefer a bolder dry red, but I absolutely loved this in the summer time. It's great chilled and served over ice. It is bubbly and fun for the tastebuds! It has a light not overly sweet flavor. It's very affordable and a great value. I highly recommend picking up a bottle to take to your next picnic or to enjoy any time of the year.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Wadsworth, OH
This is the greatest summer wine that I have had. I love a good sweet wine, and this wine definitely delivered. It tastes as if you are drinking grape juice with a slight fizz to it. There is nothing more refreshing on a hot summer day than this wine. Would buy it over and over again (which reminds me, I'm out of it!)
Diana A.
Diana A.
Caldwell, ID
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I bought it by accident, didn't read the label very well but was very happy when I did buy it. It was very tasty, most def my favorite one at the moment. It is affordable and I will keep buying it in the future for events, or myself.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this wine! It's a nice, delicately sweet spritzer. My local grocery store stopped carrying it for awhile, and when it came back in stock, I insisted on buying four at once. It's perfect for summer nights when you want something light and sweet after dinner.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to summer red. It's light and you don't have to eat food with it, but you can. I keep this in stock all season long. You can't beat the price or availability (I can get it at almost any grocery store). Just writing this makes me excited for summer!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is so tastey!! I usually get it from Walmart since it is the cheapest there, and it has other sister flavors too. Stock up on this bottle because the bubbles will make you feel giggly and yearning for more. This product makes me long for summer!
Susan P.
Susan P.
Emeryville, CA
You cannot go wrong with this drink! It is soooo affordable and it comes with so much. This is my go to drink for when I have friends or people over. I'm a broke college student so this is such a great deal for me. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
Happy Hour Expert
This Spritzer is just fun...and delicious! It's so bubbly and so delicious. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It makes for a good mixer (if you want to) and it's just as good by itself. It's really great and I would absolutely recommend it to other people.
Maggie U.
Maggie U.
Arlington, VA
I'll admit that as an avid red wine drinker, I originally bought this by accident and was a little embarrassed that I had purchased a bubbly wine, but this stuff is awesome. It's so good chilled during the summer, easy to drink, light and refreshing!
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Salisbury , Ma
Has anyone tried this? I've seen it in stores, is it worth buying?
Jo-Ann S.
Jo-Ann S.
Is this served chilled?
Martha G.
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
I'm always afraid to try red wines cause they are usually too swear it too dry? Is this one considered "I between" ?
Shena H.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a bubbly drink?
Trina S.
Trina S.
What type of foods/snacks would this wine pair well with?