Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer uploaded by Sunshine G.

BY BAREFOOT #35 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer, green grass, trees, maybe a lake and a big picnic blanket make for one picturesque day. This pink spritzer is a Grenache and Moscato blend, creating a lively combination of mandarin orange and peach notes complemented by flavors of raspberry and cherry. Enjoy Rosé Spritzer over ice. see more...

• Are you a fan of Barefoot products? Yes or No2 Answers
  • How bubbly is this. And is it as sweet as a pink moscato? 1 Answers
  • Is this good? What does it taste like?1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert
While rosé is traditionally a drier wine, if you're more of a sweet wine drinker or aren't really familiar with wines, you can still channel your inner Drake with this variation of the Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer. If you've ever glanced down the wine aisle at any grocery store, then you know that Barefoot Wines are a very wallet friendly wine. This wine is tastes really sweet and is very low alcohol content wise, so I would recommend it for more of an aesthetic purpose, maybe a brunch setting or if you are just getting your footing in the wine world. The carbonation really takes away from the dryness that you would otherwise notice from rosé. I definitely see myself buying this again. I could easily drink a few bottles of this on my own.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
I really enjoy this wine. It has a refreshing bubbly and crisp taste. It is perfect to have a relaxing glass after work or while studying. I purchased it from Kroger and I have been purchasing it almost bi-weekly since I found it a little over 6 months ago.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Happy Hour Expert
I did not like it at all!!! It taste bitter to me and that was instantly a no. It looks like it taste good but FOR ME ITS A NO! It’s affordable my grocery store sells them for like $4 . Would not buy again at all
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I am not a huge wine/champagne drinker per se but I have to say I really enjoyed this brands Rose. It was very light and crisp it didn't taste powerfully alcoholic. It had a nice hint of fruity flavor. I feel like the price point was good, I don't buy a ton of wine products so I feel like I got a good deal for what I paid and how it tasted. It is something I would buy again and it is a brand I would be willing to try other products from.
Charda F.
El Cajon, CA
This was a total impulse buy at BevMo because it was on sale and I didn't even expect this to be very good but it was delightful! Perfect for my day at the pool. I loved the blush pink color, the taste and the light carbonation. It gave me a nice buzz for a relaxing Sunday afternoon. I'm getting ready to head out and buy some more to stock up on for the summer because it's such a light easy drink.
Ashley M.
I'm a very big fan of sweet wines. I really don't like dry ones. I buy this wine frequently and will continue to do so. For the price, it is a great value! Can't beat it. It is very affordable and sold pretty much everywhere. Definitely love my wine and will be buying this (and other flavors) again.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This is definitely for the beginner wine drinker. I use to drink this all the time before I really started to branch out and appreciate wine. Now, id consider this too sweet. But, for a beginner, or if your having a party and need to have a better safe than sorry, this is perfect.
Ana C.
Refreshing wine with a good price point. Like any discount wine, the headache after isn't always worth it, but this is a great party wine to have on hand when you don't want to splurge or spend too much for a large group. Overall good flavors and notes, but not for a special occasion.
Doris W.
This wine has a great taste! It's a delicious wine with flavors of peach and tangerine. Its a perfect wine for under 10 dollars. It's a great wine to drink with family and friends . Anyone looking for a great wine this is it.
Kati M.
Happy Hour Expert
I've tried wines and found some I wasn't sure I'd like and some I knew to stay away from, but with barefoot refresh wines, I knew they were sweet but when I drink them they are sweet like juice and goes down very smooth. I love this brand. It's so good. Definitely a thumbs up.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it good?
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff looks delicious!! Mainly because of the pink bottle! Haha! Who's tried this? What do you think? Would you say it's similar to white Zinfandel?
Amber W.
Would love to try this! Any thoughts on it?
Ivana C.
Toronto
Wow i love how this bottle looks so pinky. Looks delicious is it sweet or more like sour? Id like to try this one
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert
How many times a week do you buy wine?