Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer uploaded by Maria W.Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer uploaded by Jessica M.Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer uploaded by Elaine W.

BY BAREFOOT #15 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer, green grass, trees, maybe a lake and a big picnic blanket make for one picturesque day. This pink spritzer is a Grenache and Moscato blend, creating a lively combination of mandarin orange and peach notes complemented by flavors of raspberry and cherry. Enjoy Rosé Spritzer over ice. see more...

• Are you a fan of Barefoot products? Yes or No2 Answers
  • How bubbly is this. And is it as sweet as a pink moscato? 1 Answers
  • Is this good? What does it taste like?1 Answers
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
I’m a big wine fanatic- red, white, dry, sweet (but not overly sweet)- I love and drink them all, depending on my mood, the food, the weather, etc.. I randomly picked this up (in the cans, first) on my way to the beach one day and wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did. I’ve bought a few bottles since then. The fruity taste and light carbonation make this the perfect drink for summer sipping, parties, sangria, etc.. I typically loathe moscato, which oddly enough is one of the wines used in this. However, I think the Grenache and added carbonation must help in keeping this from being cloyingly sweet. Great for people who don’t like “typical” wines as well as (most of) those who do.
Jimena D.
I’m in love with this wine. I’m not a great wine consumer and I don’t know much about it because it gives me heart burn. But this one is the first one that doesn’t. I find Rose too dry sometimes, but this being a Spritzer it’s just fresh, crisp and bubbly. The taste is sweet and it doesn’t have a lot of alcohol percentage. It’s very good on your wallet. I recommend it 100%, mostly to the people that can’t really drink a red wine and feel left out at parties.
Alaina D.
Joplin, MO
This is my favorite wine this far! You get that sweet taste but by too sweet and the carbonation just tops it off. I am not a fan of the bitter bland wines without carbonation so I can’t compare it to those but I would say if all the sparkling wines I’ve tried this beats them all!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very good cheap wine! I took one star off because I have experienced better, but at a higher price. This is a very sweet and bubbly wine, it tastes great on its own or with dessert! I would buy this again!
Katie M.
Not too sweet, very light and fresh tasting. This would be a good wine for someone new to wine. I normally don't care for Barefoot wines, but I would definitely buy this again.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
While rosé is traditionally a drier wine, if you're more of a sweet wine drinker or aren't really familiar with wines, you can still channel your inner Drake with this variation of the Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer. If you've ever glanced down the wine aisle at any grocery store, then you know that Barefoot Wines are a very wallet friendly wine. This wine is tastes really sweet and is very low alcohol content wise, so I would recommend it for more of an aesthetic purpose, maybe a brunch setting or if you are just getting your footing in the wine world. The carbonation really takes away from the dryness that you would otherwise notice from rosé. I definitely see myself buying this again. I could easily drink a few bottles of this on my own.
Charda F.
Spring Valley, CA
This was a total impulse buy at BevMo because it was on sale and I didn't even expect this to be very good but it was delightful! Perfect for my day at the pool. I loved the blush pink color, the taste and the light carbonation. It gave me a nice buzz for a relaxing Sunday afternoon. I'm getting ready to head out and buy some more to stock up on for the summer because it's such a light easy drink.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is definitely for the beginner wine drinker. I use to drink this all the time before I really started to branch out and appreciate wine. Now, id consider this too sweet. But, for a beginner, or if your having a party and need to have a better safe than sorry, this is perfect.
Doris W.
This wine has a great taste! It's a delicious wine with flavors of peach and tangerine. Its a perfect wine for under 10 dollars. It's a great wine to drink with family and friends . Anyone looking for a great wine this is it.
Kati M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried wines and found some I wasn't sure I'd like and some I knew to stay away from, but with barefoot refresh wines, I knew they were sweet but when I drink them they are sweet like juice and goes down very smooth. I love this brand. It's so good. Definitely a thumbs up.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Is it good?
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff looks delicious!! Mainly because of the pink bottle! Haha! Who's tried this? What do you think? Would you say it's similar to white Zinfandel?
Amber W.
Would love to try this! Any thoughts on it?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How many times a week do you buy wine?
Diana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't really like wine, Is this a good one to start with?