Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer uploaded by Sunshine G.

BY BAREFOOT #15 in Wine

Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer, green grass, trees, maybe a lake and a big picnic blanket make for one picturesque day. This pink spritzer is a Grenache and Moscato blend, creating a lively combination of mandarin orange and peach notes complemented by flavors of raspberry and cherry. Enjoy Rosé Spritzer over ice. see more...

• How bubbly is this. And is it as sweet as a pink moscato? 1 Answers
  • Is this good? What does it taste like?1 Answers
  • Where can I get this? What does it taste like? Is it super sweet? 5 Answers
Christina A.
Christina A.
Walla Walla, WA
Sooooo delish! I can't join my husband when he opens his bottle of merlot; I get headaches when I drink red wine. And I can't drink most bottles of white or rosè before they turn to vinegar. But this wine is totally different. Must say at first: it is on the sweeter side, like a White Zinfandel. But it has this effervescence to it that is absolutely delightful. And it has a screw top lid, so twist that baby on tight and this wine will stay perky and satisfying for days. It's a top 5 fave for me!
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Love love love this wine.

This is such a summer wine. The taste is like a cross between a Grebache and and a Moscato. It's a sweet wine, hence the summer wine. It has a orange, peach, cherry and a hint of cranberry note to it. It's a perfect wine for sangria and summer night. It's more of a dessert wine or paired with fruits and cheese. Not recommended with meat or seafood pairing. Defitenitely a great chap wine option.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Melbourne, FL
Love Barefoot Refresh Pink Blush wine. I first tried it when we were on the way to a beach and had a light lunch picnic with us. Not wanting to bring anything heavy down on the beach, we decided to pick up this bottle.. It was great. We also poured it over our fruit salad which had a bunch of watermelon pieces in it.. Great! It was perfect for that occassion!
Megan R.
Megan R.
I'm not really a wine person but Barefoot wine wins me over for the taste and the price. It's not a very strong wine but it's great chilled for a girls night. If you're a wine connoisseur Barefoot probably isn't for you. But if you're a college student on a budget I'd highly recommend it. I'm definitely a repeat customer on this one.
Ayala L.
Ayala L.
Bronx, NY
Vertical good perfect for any reason I love to have to glasses after work try it you won't be disappointed all my girlfriends love it , it light enough so you don't get a headache or hangover, but powerful enough to feel the sparkling wine taste especially with seafood, you'll be happy with this choice
Ioana R.
Ioana R.
Barefoot wine is a great alternative to Stella Rosa, it's cheaper and can be found at your average rite aid store for a great deal. It's refreshing and delicious and honestly I have never had a hangover from it and a lot of people say cheap wine is not the friendly when you wake up the next day ahaha
Carol R.
Carol R.
BEAVER DAM, WI
As i can no longer drink beer & i have switched to wine... I love, love, love, love this stuff... I can't stand just regular ol wine, there is just something i don't like. Then i bought this stuff & i fell in love... I will continue to buy it because it is the best adult beverage i have ever had!!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
This a very good win i will be buying this all the time thus win gas a sweet side to it it can go with any food i really dont give wins a 5 but if i could i would give this one a 10 that is how good it is so please give this one a try i promise you that you will love it as much as i did
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
This is a refreshing and delicious wine. It has a slightly sweet, crisp flavor that pairs well with most anything. It is affordable, easy to find and fun to drink. The label is your classic, simple barefoot label that is cute without overdoing it. I will definitely purchase this again.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
This is definitely for the beginner wine drinker. I use to drink this all the time before I really started to branch out and appreciate wine. Now, id consider this too sweet. But, for a beginner, or if your having a party and need to have a better safe than sorry, this is perfect.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Is it good?
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff looks delicious!! Mainly because of the pink bottle! Haha! Who's tried this? What do you think? Would you say it's similar to white Zinfandel?
Amber W.
Amber W.
Would love to try this! Any thoughts on it?
Ivana C.
Ivana C.
Toronto
Wow i love how this bottle looks so pinky. Looks delicious is it sweet or more like sour? Id like to try this one
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
How many times a week do you buy wine?