BY BAREFOOT

Who says spritzers and BBQs don’t mix? Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer goes with backyard cooking like surf and turf charring on your grill. Chenin Blanc and Riesling make a perfect pair in this vibrant and light-bodied spritzer. Notes of melon and pear are complemented by a fresh lemon-lime finish. Ah, refreshing! Enjoy this white spritzer over ice. see more...

• How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refr...3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a ...3 Answers
  • Is this new? Where can I buy this?2 Answers
  • "I can drink the whole bottle by my lonesome" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who is undecided about what kind of wine or champagne they should get for a gift or special event. " in 1 review
  • "I have not tried the Moscato or Refresh White wine, but I'd love to! " in 1 review
  • "I love this when I want wine but don't want something as heavy." in 1 review
  • "its a great price for some good wine, this is definitely our go to wine when we want to drink" in 1 review
Martha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer. It is best served chilled and is super light and refreshing! I personally like my wines to be on the sweet side. This wine has the perfect amount of bubbles and is very reasonably priced! I would and have repurchased countless times!!!!
Shila H.
This Crisp White Spritzer is exactly what it says it is. It is not too sweet but just enough to be refreshing. I love that it has a screw cap top so you can enjoy some the next day and the bubbles hold up well over about a day at most. This is what I typically serve with a wine and cheese night during the summer time because it is pretty versatile and light.
Megan D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine during the summer. It is wonderful and refreshing (like the name). I drink it on the beach on a hot summer day. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that it is a bit sweet. I can't drink it often for that reason. It is nice once in awhile.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
I use this mix with juice to make mimosas and spritzers and it's perfect! A great price and a not a strong flavor that it tastes strange with juice but also strong enough to enjoy by itself.

I would recommend for anyone that's not a huge wine snob!
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
Do this is a fantastic wine for in the summer add some ice cubes in it is the perfect cool down drinking a beer lounging by the pool. Grab this it take to a party and everybody will be super happy after the drinking as well
Elizabeth O.
Oakhurst, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to spritzer, i really like the bubbles and like the name implies it just feels so fresh and crisp. In the summer this is my once a week drink. Its cheap too 😉
Claudia R.
NORTH BERGEN, NJ
I love wine. For my just me time. .since the point is to just enjoy my self watching a movie and having a little wine ... i do go for the lighter onces which barefoot are usually all very soft and smooth and i rather have red wine ...
But once in a while ill have white wine ...
And even though this one is one of my favorite white wine. .. some how its too smooth and to light for me and its not my favorite one .... i think its too weak for me ... even when i just want one glass ...
Jordan C.
Westminster, CA
I enjoyed the spritzer a lot. I had it in the heat in the desert and it was very refreshing. It was the perfect alcoholic drink to feel refreshed but to also drink. I am not a fan of barefoot wine, but the spritzers are something I enjoyed. It was a good product to make. I would have it again. Although it would depend on the price.
Eisha C.
Spencer, NY
This is delicious! I am not a huge drinker and apparently I am really picky when it comes to wines. However, I could drink this whole bottle by myself if I was feeling up to it! It is not too strong but still has enough punch in it to get ya going. Definitely one of my favorites
Krystal E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
THIS IS MY GO TO FOR EVERYTHING!!! Had a long day? Need to relax and unwind? This spritzer is fantastic! Like the bottle says it is best served chilled, but after it cools I can put away a whole bottle within ten minutes :) its fantastic! defiantly one of my favorite beverages.
Ciara T.
Why have I not seen this before? Love the brand, but I've not seen the sweet white in stores. Is it avilable everywhere?
Joanne H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I cannot find this anywhere! Is it a "special" or event wine?
Sarah W.
Jasper, AL
How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refresh sweet white spritzer ..if any.., just bought a bottle to try and it is delicious
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Would this be anything like Pink Mascoto?
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a good white wine for my daughter and myself but I'm a sweet wine drinker and she is a semi-sweet person. Can anyone help?