BY BAREFOOT #29 in Wine

Who says spritzers and BBQs don’t mix? Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer goes with backyard cooking like surf and turf charring on your grill. Chenin Blanc and Riesling make a perfect pair in this vibrant and light-bodied spritzer. Notes of melon and pear are complemented by a fresh lemon-lime finish. Ah, refreshing! Enjoy this white spritzer over ice. see more...

• How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refresh swee...3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a good whi...3 Answers
  • Is this new? Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who is undecided about what kind of wine or champagne they should get for a gift or special event. " in 1 review
  • "its a great price for some good wine, this is definitely our go to wine when we want to drink" in 1 review
  • "I have not tried the Moscato or Refresh White wine, but I'd love to! " in 1 review
  • "A little sweet but good for a desert wine for sure." in 1 review
  • "I can drink the whole bottle by my lonesome" in 1 review
Martha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer. It is best served chilled and is super light and refreshing! I personally like my wines to be on the sweet side. This wine has the perfect amount of bubbles and is very reasonably priced! I would and have repurchased countless times!!!!
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
Do this is a fantastic wine for in the summer add some ice cubes in it is the perfect cool down drinking a beer lounging by the pool. Grab this it take to a party and everybody will be super happy after the drinking as well
Elizabeth O.
Oakhurst, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go to spritzer, i really like the bubbles and like the name implies it just feels so fresh and crisp. In the summer this is my once a week drink. Its cheap too 😉
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are like, the funnest things ever. They pack a good punch at a good price, plus they are adorable. Sometimes I just dont want to open an entire bottle (stupid corks), so this is great to just have one drink and not worry about getting a bottle back in the fridge. It tastes great!
Megan D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine during the summer. It is wonderful and refreshing (like the name). I drink it on the beach on a hot summer day. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that it is a bit sweet. I can't drink it often for that reason. It is nice once in awhile.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
I use this mix with juice to make mimosas and spritzers and it's perfect! A great price and a not a strong flavor that it tastes strange with juice but also strong enough to enjoy by itself.

I would recommend for anyone that's not a huge wine snob!
Sarah C.
One of my favorite summer wines and it's so cheap! Great to use in white sangria. So refreshing and light. Great with meals or just by itself. Also easy to find in any grocery store. Would recommend.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
I LOVE this wine. So refreshing and crisp just like it’s name. This will always be my ho to wine because it just makes me feel so uplifted and relaxed all at the same time. The light splash of bubble is just the.
Claudia R.
North Bergen, NJ
I love wine. For my just me time. .since the point is to just enjoy my self watching a movie and having a little wine ... i do go for the lighter onces which barefoot are usually all very soft and smooth and i rather have red wine ...
But once in a while ill have white wine ...
And even though this one is one of my favorite white wine. .. some how its too smooth and to light for me and its not my favorite one .... i think its too weak for me ... even when i just want one glass ...
Jordan C.
Westminster, CA
I enjoyed the spritzer a lot. I had it in the heat in the desert and it was very refreshing. It was the perfect alcoholic drink to feel refreshed but to also drink. I am not a fan of barefoot wine, but the spritzers are something I enjoyed. It was a good product to make. I would have it again. Although it would depend on the price.
Ciara T.
Why have I not seen this before? Love the brand, but I've not seen the sweet white in stores. Is it avilable everywhere?
Joanne H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I cannot find this anywhere! Is it a "special" or event wine?
Sarah W.
Jasper, AL
How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refresh sweet white spritzer ..if any.., just bought a bottle to try and it is delicious
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Would this be anything like Pink Mascoto?
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a good white wine for my daughter and myself but I'm a sweet wine drinker and she is a semi-sweet person. Can anyone help?