BY BAREFOOT #38 in Wine

Who says spritzers and BBQs don’t mix? Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer goes with backyard cooking like surf and turf charring on your grill. Chenin Blanc and Riesling make a perfect pair in this vibrant and light-bodied spritzer. Notes of melon and pear are complemented by a fresh lemon-lime finish. Ah, refreshing! Enjoy this white spritzer over ice. see more...

• How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refresh swee...3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a good whi...3 Answers
  • Is this new? Where can I buy this?2 Answers
Barefoot Refresh Crisp White Spritzer
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who is undecided about what kind of wine or champagne they should get for a gift or special event. " in 1 review
  • "its a great price for some good wine, this is definitely our go to wine when we want to drink" in 1 review
  • "I love this when I want wine but don't want something as heavy." in 1 review
  • "I can drink the whole bottle by my lonesome" in 1 review
  • "A little sweet but good for a desert wine for sure." in 1 review
Fran D.
Harrisburg
Do this is a fantastic wine for in the summer add some ice cubes in it is the perfect cool down drinking a beer lounging by the pool. Grab this it take to a party and everybody will be super happy after the drinking as well
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
I LOVE this wine. So refreshing and crisp just like it’s name. This will always be my ho to wine because it just makes me feel so uplifted and relaxed all at the same time. The light splash of bubble is just the.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I would say this white wine is it okay. It has a good flavor but the smell of it isn't great. The apple and pear flavoring taste a little artificial. But otherwise it is a very refreshing white wine.
Elizabeth O.
Oakhurst, CA
Happy Hour Expert
My go to spritzer, i really like the bubbles and like the name implies it just feels so fresh and crisp. In the summer this is my once a week drink. Its cheap too 😉
Ginny R.
Happy Hour Expert
These are like, the funnest things ever. They pack a good punch at a good price, plus they are adorable. Sometimes I just dont want to open an entire bottle (stupid corks), so this is great to just have one drink and not worry about getting a bottle back in the fridge. It tastes great!
Megan D.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this wine during the summer. It is wonderful and refreshing (like the name). I drink it on the beach on a hot summer day. The reason I gave it 3 stars is that it is a bit sweet. I can't drink it often for that reason. It is nice once in awhile.
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
I use this mix with juice to make mimosas and spritzers and it's perfect! A great price and a not a strong flavor that it tastes strange with juice but also strong enough to enjoy by itself.

I would recommend for anyone that's not a huge wine snob!
Becca L.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a pretty decent wine for the price point. I like the different varieties that they offer. The spritzer option makes these pretty damn fancy. You might have to go to a specialty store to find these. I would buy these again.
Claudia R.
North Bergen, NJ
I love wine. For my just me time. .since the point is to just enjoy my self watching a movie and having a little wine ... i do go for the lighter onces which barefoot are usually all very soft and smooth and i rather have red wine ...
But once in a while ill have white wine ...
And even though this one is one of my favorite white wine. .. some how its too smooth and to light for me and its not my favorite one .... i think its too weak for me ... even when i just want one glass ...
Amber H.
Happy Hour Expert
There is always a bottle of this in my fridge. It's such a wonderfully crisp, yet slightly sweet wine. I love to pour a glass after a long day and just relax. It has such a fresh smell, and the bubbles seem to enhance the aroma and therefore the taste! I prefer this over many more expensive brands, because it just tastes wonderful and is always consistent.
Ciara T.
Why have I not seen this before? Love the brand, but I've not seen the sweet white in stores. Is it avilable everywhere?
Joanne H.
Happy Hour Expert
I cannot find this anywhere! Is it a "special" or event wine?
Jennifer C.
Watertown, NY
Is this a sweet or semi-sweet wine? I'm trying to find a good white wine for my daughter and myself but I'm a sweet wine drinker and she is a semi-sweet person. Can anyone help?
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Would this be anything like Pink Mascoto?
Sarah W.
Jasper, AL
How do you find out how much alcohol is in barefoot refresh sweet white spritzer ..if any.., just bought a bottle to try and it is delicious