Barefoot Red Wine Sangria

Skip the prep work, Barefoot Red Wine Sangria is ready to serve right out of the bottle. Bright orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit with hints of pineapple deliver a burst of sun-drenched flavor. Served iced or chilled, Barefoot Red Sangria wine instantly punches up the fun!

Iss this a sweet wine?
How does this sangria taste??
How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
Start your review of Barefoot Red Wine Sangria!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This sangria is a good combo of sweet and fruity if you like your wines sweet and cheap! (No shame there) It is easy drinking but the alcohol content is lower and can definitely end up being too sweet after a few glasses.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Barefoot Red Wine Sangria uploaded by jaqi J.
Not a bad sangria for $5, but definitely not my fav. I have bought this quite a few times, it is very drinkable and is fruity. I like to add a slice of orange, and some strawberries to kick it up a notch. It is a great wine for a BBQ or a picnic.i would recommend this to anyone who enjoys sangria.🍷🍷🍷 Barefoot Red Wine Sangria
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love Sangria, and this was not a bad version of it. I like that it is slightly sweet and fruity, like a sangria is supposed to be. This is a highly available very affordable wine and I think it is popular enough that you would be able to serve it to guests with no problem. Not a bad wine at all.
Cynthia R.
I tried this wine because I love sangria most say I was pleasantly pleased. Not expensive and tastes so yummy when chilled. Will definitely get this wine again and told all my friends about it
Violeta S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Not that good , had a headache after my first sip , I don’t think I’ll buy it again ,
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Let me just say that I am a Sangria junkie. I have tried all kinds, from the cheap stuff to higher end. This one is very affordable and it’s even better poured in a pitcher and chilled with some fruit added. Yum!
Jeffrey K.
When Jesus Turned That water Into Wine, I Bet He Used THIS Recipe!Barefoot Red Wine Sangria -Seriously, It's THAT GOOD! Delightfully Affordable At $9 A Bottle, It's a Thrill For The Palate -as in Thing's That Make Ya Go... MMmmmmmm! The exquisite simplicity of the bottle, and it's gorgeously understated label, allow the Sangria to be the star!
Savannah B.
Palmetto Bay, FL
So delicious! I love sangria and this barefoot wine sangria is sooo good! It’s also inexpensive !
luis  U.
Noblesville, IN
Sangria is popular in latino countries, There's not so many options in USA, this is very good, I have a personal trick Mix it up with Sprite and you get a expensive looking drink.
Devon S.
Saint Marys, GA
Can’t go wrong with this sangria! Just add a little frozen fruit and you’re all set to go!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...