BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

Barefoot Red Moscato puts a colorful twist on traditional Moscato with Barefoot Red Moscato! Refreshingly sweet, Red Moscato wine dances with all the right fruits. Juicy red cherry and raspberry shimmy with sweet citrus until the last sip. If you're looking for a sweet wine, this is the perfect partner for any song. Is Moscato a dessert wine? Though moscato is often sweet, its low alcohol (5-7% ABV) and refreshing flavor profile makes moscato more than just a dessert wine. That’s why a dessert moscato exists! see more...

• Which is better the red or white Moscato? 27 Answers
  • Do you chill this moscato? New to wine :)5 Answers
  • Is this similar to the regular moscato? Does it taste bet...2 Answers
Barefoot Red Moscato
  • "My friend's aren't big wine drinkers-heck I am just getting into wine myself, however this is a great, sweet wine that doesn't have an overpowering taste." in 14 reviews
  • "This is personally one of my favorite wines and my go to when I'm picking up something quick for a girls night or just a casual night at home." in 13 reviews
  • "I love moscato The berries will taste really good after you have finished your wine." in 11 reviews
  • "For non wine drinkers it is the best wine to get started with because it's easy on the palette and very easy on the budget. " in 9 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge sweet wine fan but I really don't mind this one and for the price it's a great wine to unwind with " in 9 reviews
Andy A.
Barefoot Red Wine Sangria Barefood sangria is a juicy red wine with fruits flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon.
Served chilled with your favorite fuits for a flavorful sweet treat.
Tiene un sabor agradable, no se siente muy fuerte, esta muy rico
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love moscato because it's a very sweet wine. Barefoot is able to bring me a great tasting wine at a reasonable price that I can find at pretty much any mass retailer. What makes red moscato from white moscato is that it's a bit more tart from its cherry and raspberry notes. It still has that crisp, citrus taste that we all know and love about moscato, but with something extra. Red moscato is perfect for pretty much any occasion. I can always spend an evening with a glass or two of Barefoot Red Moscato.
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
If you are looking for a reasonably priced red wine, this is the one for you! It taste great and is super smooth. I love that is not too sweet, but isn't overly dry either. It's perfect for dinner or even just a wine night with the girls. Overall I definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa B.
Independence
My absolute favorite alcoholic beverage is Barefoot Moscato. Both the red and the pink are delicious. If I could only drink one alcoholic beverage for the rest of my life, it'd probably be the red, but I love them both! Barefoot Pink MoscatoBarefoot Red Moscato
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I was throughly shocked with this. A friend of mine had it and poured me some an I instantly asked for more. It has a really good flavor but is still sweet, honestly think adult fruit punch and you’ll be in the right ball park.
April H.
Marseilles, IL
This is one of my favorite wine brands. It is so affordable and it taste amazing. If you like the white and pink moscato I would highly recommend this product. It taste amazing! It is one of my favorites, and it makes for amazing sangria!
Hannah W.
York, ME
Loved this wine! I’m not a huge fan of red wines but I thought this was so delicious. The packaging is cute and it’s SO affordable. I’m new to wine and I was so excited to have found this one! Absolutely delicious.
Emily V.
Barboursville
I LOVE this red moscato! Barefoot is one of my go to brands when I'm wanting something sweet. The price is affordable and the product is fairly easy to find, which is great. Definitely recommend this wine!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
My husband's favorite wine. I don't really drink wine but sometimes I'll take a small glass, especially for special occasions and this is the one we always get. It's sweet but not too much. It's just perfect. I serve mine on ice, because ik not much of an alcohol drinker. ❤️
Ashley M.
Salt Lake City
My all time favorite wine. Its super affordable for a huge bottle and it tastes really good. I dont like dry bitter wines and this one is not too sweet and easy to drink. I love it
Megan M.
newton , KS
Which is better the red or white Moscato?
Hillary S.
Beacon Falls, CT
How does this compare to their white moscato? I love that and want to know if I should give this one a try too
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What occasions do you purchase wine for?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love a sweet moscato. Is this as sweet as a white moscato?
Cassie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Does this wine taste sweet or sour?