Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine uploaded by Mallory E.Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY BAREFOOT

Barefoot pinot noir wine 1.5 l

Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
  • "Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try." in 1 review
  • "The barefoot Pinot Noir comes at a great price with the perfect flavor not too potent like some of the other brands." in 1 review
  • "Worth the try if you're interested in trying cheaper red wine." in 1 review
Thanh L.
Dunwoody, GA
I am new to drinking wine and barefoot was recommended. This was one of my first two bottles of wine I was not disappointed. I actually liked it. I didn't see a man's review but I'll gladly be the first to say, barefoot so far does not disappoint and underrated in my opinion. For a red wine, this one got the job done and tasty. Price is excellent and it's like $6 in Atlanta from total wine store :) I will gladly add this to my restocking wine list
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
For a cheap or affordable wine option barefoot is perfect! The bottle looks nice, it's made in the USA and it's very low cost. I keep a variety of barefoot wines around the house for when I have guests or for cooking.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I love this wine. It tastes amazing. Smooth and you can drink it like juice. Good value I think. Not super pricey. Buy it all the time. Very cute packaging. I would recommend to all wine lovers out there
Brenda K.
Decently priced wine without tasting to sweet or cheap. Really good for just sharing with friends or trying out red wine in general. It’s a good wine for when you can’t afford the really good wine.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I am a huge fan of Barefoot Wine. Not a huge fan of reds, but the Pinot Noir is good. Not too dry like a merlot, but not sweet. It’s a good Red for anyone who is in the middle.
Carrie C.
For the price its decent enough, but you do get what you pay for. It leaves a bit of a bitter aftertaste in your mouth and in my opinion it isnt the very smooth going down.
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
This is my favorite Pinot noir, cheap but no after taste. I have tried several of the lower priced brands, but I'm not a wine snob, so I don't know the difference between the tannins and fruit contents, all I know is this does not give me a terrible headache like most of those other ones do. At one point I could drink a bottle of this just relaxing on the couch, didn't need to pair it with anything but relaxation.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine is not a strong wine. It is not expensive. I love wine and this one a pretty good, tasted better though, but this one is ok for a nice evening with friends. The smell is somewhat a little weird is drinkable. I wont recommended to those who are really into wine
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I do not think that this wine is very good. It has a very watery taste, and it is not rich at all. I am very new to drinking wine but I know that I do not like wine that has no OOMPH to it when it comes to flavor. This one is very bland and very boring, there are other brands on the market that are within the same price range that have more flavor. My favorite is by the brand "low hanging". This does not compare to that.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
This is my go to wine! It's inexpensive and tastes great! You can find it at any grocery or liquor store so I know I never have to hunt it down! I also love that Barefoot sells this in the individual 4 pack! Perfect to bring with you to the beach or gathering!  Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
Sara M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a dry wine?
Nat D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this fit in a ketogenic diet?