Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY BAREFOOT #77 in Wine

Barefoot pinot noir wine 1.5 l

Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
  • "The barefoot Pinot Noir comes at a great price with the perfect flavor not too potent like some of the other brands." in 1 review
  • "Worth the try if you're interested in trying cheaper red wine." in 1 review
  • "Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try." in 1 review
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I love this wine. It tastes amazing. Smooth and you can drink it like juice. Good value I think. Not super pricey. Buy it all the time. Very cute packaging. I would recommend to all wine lovers out there
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am a huge fan of Barefoot Wine. Not a huge fan of reds, but the Pinot Noir is good. Not too dry like a merlot, but not sweet. It’s a good Red for anyone who is in the middle.
Jenessa S.
['Ronks', 'PA'], PA
Best reasonably priced Pinot Noir on the market! I wholeheartedly love Cabernet, but I have hardly any friends who appreciate it like I do. So when I know I'm having company, I always purchase this instead and I have yet to have a guest who hasn't been a fan! It's the perfect sweetness with a subtly dry finish- great for those who are new to red wine. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For a cheap or affordable wine option barefoot is perfect! The bottle looks nice, it's made in the USA and it's very low cost. I keep a variety of barefoot wines around the house for when I have guests or for cooking.
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
This is my favorite Pinot noir, cheap but no after taste. I have tried several of the lower priced brands, but I'm not a wine snob, so I don't know the difference between the tannins and fruit contents, all I know is this does not give me a terrible headache like most of those other ones do. At one point I could drink a bottle of this just relaxing on the couch, didn't need to pair it with anything but relaxation.
Iris R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine is not a strong wine. It is not expensive. I love wine and this one a pretty good, tasted better though, but this one is ok for a nice evening with friends. The smell is somewhat a little weird is drinkable. I wont recommended to those who are really into wine
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I do not think that this wine is very good. It has a very watery taste, and it is not rich at all. I am very new to drinking wine but I know that I do not like wine that has no OOMPH to it when it comes to flavor. This one is very bland and very boring, there are other brands on the market that are within the same price range that have more flavor. My favorite is by the brand "low hanging". This does not compare to that.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
This is my go to wine! It's inexpensive and tastes great! You can find it at any grocery or liquor store so I know I never have to hunt it down! I also love that Barefoot sells this in the individual 4 pack! Perfect to bring with you to the beach or gathering!  Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
Alice A.
Madison, SD
I hate when I drink something and taste the alcohol in it. This is one of the few wines that I have tried that I have been able to tolerate it and actually drink it. I love the flavors and who doesn't love a good glass of wine after a long day. I know its a stable for me.
Jessica A.
I know this is purely based on preference but I took one sip of this and dumped the rest. I don't have too much experience with wine overall, but when I don't like something then I don't like something. It smelled off to me and even my husband disliked it. Will not be buying this again.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Palmet J M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a dry wine?
Nat D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this fit in a ketogenic diet?