Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
BAREFOOT Pinot Noir is literally the perfect wine. For someone that has extremely bad heart burn and loves wine, I could not thank Gallo Barefoot enough. This AMAZINGLY TASTY, LOW ACIDIC wine is my dream come true. So many times I have had a glass of wine and couldn't finish it due to heartburn. With BAREFOOT Pinot Noir, it is on till the crack of dawn!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
As someone who enjoys good wine a lot, this is not good. If your red wine smells or tastes like nail polish remover, that is not a good sign. This wine is too sweet, especially for a red. You can find so many other, better wines for the same price. (Check out Costco, Kirkland wines, seriously!!)
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot Pinot Noir is amazing. Definitely one of the best Pinot Noir's I have tasted. Granted, I haven't had the most expensive wines but I've gone pricier than Barefoot and the taste doesn't compare. There's always s great deal at my local grocery store and it's so worth it!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I just recently tried this product and hated it! It was way too sweet for me and I could barely get it down. Not a good choice if you don't like really sweet wine.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is one of the best bottles of Pinot Noir I've ever had and it comes cheap! Though it has a cheap price, it can compete because of its quality!
Analise J.
Analise J.
I like a lot of the barefoot wines, but this one tastes too cheap, even for the price. It only tastes good after you've downed a couple drinks.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
This is a pretty good wine, especially for the non wine drinkers. sweet and not the bitter. Pretty good quality for the great price!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
I like the taste of this - dry but still flavorful. I have had better pinot noirs, but I think for the price this is a good choice.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Alejandro Antonio O.
me encanta esta excellente bebida.. es muy deliciosa e increible. i love it. me gusta compartir esta bebida en momentos especiales
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, Florida
Esta bien me gusta solo que es muy buena para mi gusto pero esta bien me gusta me parece genial, recommendada
Sara M.