Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY BAREFOOT

Barefoot pinot noir wine 1.5 l

Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
  • "Even in the same price range their are much better wines to try." in 1 review
  • "The barefoot Pinot Noir comes at a great price with the perfect flavor not too potent like some of the other brands." in 1 review
  • "Worth the try if you're interested in trying cheaper red wine." in 1 review
Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
BAREFOOT Pinot Noir is literally the perfect wine. For someone that has extremely bad heart burn and loves wine, I could not thank Gallo Barefoot enough. This AMAZINGLY TASTY, LOW ACIDIC wine is my dream come true. So many times I have had a glass of wine and couldn't finish it due to heartburn. With BAREFOOT Pinot Noir, it is on till the crack of dawn!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
As someone who enjoys good wine a lot, this is not good. If your red wine smells or tastes like nail polish remover, that is not a good sign. This wine is too sweet, especially for a red. You can find so many other, better wines for the same price. (Check out Costco, Kirkland wines, seriously!!)
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Pinot Noir is amazing. Definitely one of the best Pinot Noir's I have tasted. Granted, I haven't had the most expensive wines but I've gone pricier than Barefoot and the taste doesn't compare. There's always s great deal at my local grocery store and it's so worth it!
Analise J.
Analise J.
Happy Hour Expert
I like a lot of the barefoot wines, but this one tastes too cheap, even for the price. It only tastes good after you've downed a couple drinks.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Alejandro Antonio O.
me encanta esta excellente bebida.. es muy deliciosa e increible. i love it. me gusta compartir esta bebida en momentos especiales
Heather T.
Heather T.
Bethel Park, PA
This is my favorite Pinot noir, cheap but no after taste. I have tried several of the lower priced brands, but I'm not a wine snob, so I don't know the difference between the tannins and fruit contents, all I know is this does not give me a terrible headache like most of those other ones do. At one point I could drink a bottle of this just relaxing on the couch, didn't need to pair it with anything but relaxation.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine is not a strong wine. It is not expensive. I love wine and this one a pretty good, tasted better though, but this one is ok for a nice evening with friends. The smell is somewhat a little weird is drinkable. I wont recommended to those who are really into wine
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I do not think that this wine is very good. It has a very watery taste, and it is not rich at all. I am very new to drinking wine but I know that I do not like wine that has no OOMPH to it when it comes to flavor. This one is very bland and very boring, there are other brands on the market that are within the same price range that have more flavor. My favorite is by the brand "low hanging". This does not compare to that.
Jenessa S.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
Best reasonably priced Pinot Noir on the market! I wholeheartedly love Cabernet, but I have hardly any friends who appreciate it like I do. So when I know I'm having company, I always purchase this instead and I have yet to have a guest who hasn't been a fan! It's the perfect sweetness with a subtly dry finish- great for those who are new to red wine. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
This is my go to wine! It's inexpensive and tastes great! You can find it at any grocery or liquor store so I know I never have to hunt it down! I also love that Barefoot sells this in the individual 4 pack! Perfect to bring with you to the beach or gathering!  Barefoot Pinot Noir Wine
Sara M.
Is this a dry wine?
Nat D.
Nat D.
Happy Hour Expert
Does this fit in a ketogenic diet?