Add a Photo

Barefoot pinot noir wine 1.5 l

Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ

BAREFOOT Pinot Noir is literally the perfect wine. For someone that has extremely bad heart burn and loves wine, I could not thank Gallo Barefoot enough. This AMAZINGLY TASTY, LOW ACIDIC wine is my dream come true. So many times I have had a glass of wine and couldn't finish it due to heartburn. With BAREFOOT Pinot Noir, it is on till the crack of dawn!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Syracuse, NY

I don't care what anyone says, this is the BEST Pinot noir on the market in its price range. This bottle is usually $7-$10 and is finished quickly because it's sooo good. I have tried $30 bottles of Pinot noir that just don't cut it. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this wine tastes much better than you would expect for its price.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va

As someone who enjoys good wine a lot, this is not good. If your red wine smells or tastes like nail polish remover, that is not a good sign. This wine is too sweet, especially for a red. You can find so many other, better wines for the same price. (Check out Costco, Kirkland wines, seriously!!)
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL

Barefoot Pinot Noir is amazing. Definitely one of the best Pinot Noir's I have tasted. Granted, I haven't had the most expensive wines but I've gone pricier than Barefoot and the taste doesn't compare. There's always s great deal at my local grocery store and it's so worth it!
Alice A.
Alice A.
Madison, SD

I hate when I drink something and taste the alcohol in it. This is one of the few wines that I have tried that I have been able to tolerate it and actually drink it. I love the flavors and who doesn't love a good glass of wine after a long day. I know its a stable for me.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK

Good for the price. This is a good wine to have with dinner at home. It is inexpensive and has good taste. If I were having company over I would probably go with a different wine.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

I just recently tried this product and hated it! It was way too sweet for me and I could barely get it down. Not a good choice if you don't like really sweet wine.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

Pretty good wine for very cheap. Around me usually goes for 5.99-6.99. Tastes good and come sin big bottles if you are buying wine for parties or guests
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

This is one of the best bottles of Pinot Noir I've ever had and it comes cheap! Though it has a cheap price, it can compete because of its quality!
Analise J.
Analise J.

I like a lot of the barefoot wines, but this one tastes too cheap, even for the price. It only tastes good after you've downed a couple drinks.
Sara M.