Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango.

How does this compare to other wines?
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white wines. For people who drink wine regularly, how sweet would you say this is in comparison to other Pinot Grigios and other white wines?
Start your review of Barefoot Pinot Grigio!
Product Highlights
“Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it.” in 5 reviews
Love this wine. IT's a great option if you don't want to spend a lot of money. It also isn't very cheap, therefore great price point. Has hints of apple in it. It is also really nice to look with. The packaging is cute and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Toledo, OH
If you are on a budget but want to have a festive time with alcohol, this should be your wine of choice!! Not only is great tasting but also looks pretty!! I wouldn't say that this is the strongest wine (if that's what you are going for) but it does taste fairly good!!
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my moms favorite wine so I have had it several times, I don't love drinking it but I'm giving it an A+ review because it is also the reason my mothers fondue tastes so amazing! This is a nice wine to enjoy with cheese and crackers as well, it is a picnic wine in my mind and as long as I go at it with that perspective and armed with fine cheeses I do manage to enjoy it.
Knightdale , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Again my go to flavor for any brand! If it gets my foot in the door and is pleasant then I'll try another flavor! #tasty #fresh #smooth #fantastic I always have #wine at home and this one made the cut! Give it a try!
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The Pinot Grigio is pretty good for it only being around $5. I would say it's not as good as other Pinot Grigios I've had though. I like the bottle though and like that the large bottle is affordable as well. I would buy again if Im on a budget. and would recommend.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A nice smooth tasting wine that I have paired with cheese and crackers and meat entrees. There's no improvement needed for this wine. i get excited when i see it on sale at Target. Very good flavor with no bittterness. I would buy again. I would also recommend it.
Griffin , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just love Barefoot Pinot Grigio. It has exceptional flavor that isn't dry at a reasonable price. You can't go wrong in my opinion with this brand because of its flavor and value. I definitely recommend this to everyone who enjoys a relaxing evening with a wonderful wine.
I'm more of a moscato girl myself but I have a lot of friends that order Pinot. I must say this wine in awesome! Not to sweet not to dry. It's the perfect mixture of both. Usually I have hard time drinking any wine that isn't sweet but I enjoy this one.
Monroe, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong with barefoot pinot grigio let me tell you. It is very good for a cheaper wine bottle. You can get it as a smaller bottle or one twice the size. If the bottle is more for one or two people, then the smaller bottle is good enough!
Palmer, MA
I got this deliciousness as a house-warming, Thanksgiving, thanks for hosting all 17 of us, gift! Best part, it was chilled, and ready to be enjoyed! I even shared! Love this wine and I'd definitely purchase it over and over! Fruity and quite yummy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...