Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango.

How does this compare to other wines?
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white wines. For people who drink wine regularly, how sweet would you say this is in comparison to other Pinot Grigios and other white wines?
Start your review of Barefoot Pinot Grigio!
Product Highlights
“Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it.” in 5 reviews
Davenport, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Piano Grigio and this one is my choice when I go to buy it  which is a lot! We buy the liter size bottles to keep in our refrigerator! We have a Motorhome and always stock up when we travel too.  It is very light and not as sweet as a lot of wine. My husband likes it also but mostly drinks red wine .
Lancaster, KY
This wine is just too much for me. It has a very strong flavor that I do not care for. The glass bottle it comes in is very thick. I wouldn't change anything about it because it may be good to some people. I personally never recommend this one unless someone like something strong flavored
Pinot Grigio is my favorite white wine. Its bright yet can stand up to a heavy meal as well. I use it to cook with when I have a recipe that calls for white wine and I love that its sweet but not too sweet. Not too dry. Its affordable and Barefoot is the only brand I will continue to buy.
Harvey, LA
I love Pinot Grigio and this one I’m particular is okay. It’s not the best but it gets the job done if you know what I mean. It’s not sweet so that’s a plus and it’s not too strong. I would buy this again if I could find any other Pinot Griogio or if I just went to the gas station.
Arundel
Barefoot Pinot Grigio is my go-to white wine. I love the flavor, taste like green apples, my favorite apple 😉. I pair this bottle of deliciousness with everything from a simple fruit & cheese board, to pizza, pasta, but it's also great all on its own as a nightcap. Cheers to that!
Westborough, MA
This wine runs for around $5 but it’s SO good. I typically drink a much more expensive Pinot, but it’s so yummy and for the price you can’t beat it. I usually pick up various types of barefoot when I have little Bachelor viewing nights with my friends or for a casual get together.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a great Pinot Grigio at a good price point. I would prefer them to use corks vs screw caps. I know the screw cap doesn't affect the taste, but I just don't think it adds to the experience of enjoying a bottle of wine. I also recommend it to my friends.
martinsburg, WV
I love all Barefoot wines. There is never a heavy or oak taste, which I don't like. The taste is very light and fresh. Even if the wine becomes warm it still tastes just as good.  I taste pears, maybe some apple. I always recommend Barefoot products to my friends and family.
Kansas City
I love barefoot wines. They are extremely well priced and a really good bottle of wine every time. They absolutely rival any moderately priced wine on the market. This wine is dry, crisp and bright. It pairs well with any dish. I'd absolutely buy this over and over.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to wine after a long day of work. If you like a dry but smooth trashing wine this one's for you. The subtle sweetness is pallette perfection. Not to sweet. The price also doesn't break the bank. Bought this so many times before but will definitely buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...