Barefoot Pinot Grigio

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango.

How does this compare to other wines?
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white wines. For people who drink wine regularly, how sweet would you say this is in comparison to other Pinot Grigios and other white wines?
Start your review of Barefoot Pinot Grigio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it.” in 5 reviews
Lakewood, NJ
This pinot gritio is not my favorite although it is very enjoyable. I like the taste, however, it is kinda on the sweeter side even for a pinot gritio. The price is affordable. I would buy it again, and the value is average.
Howard Beach, NY
Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a great inexpensive alternative to more expensive wines. The flavor is good and the price is right. However, I find that the hangover with Barefoot wines is more severe than with some others.
Donora, PA
Barefoot a lot of the time has deals where there’s 2 big bottles for $20 so if that’s an option I usually do that. Decent priced wine with a pretty good taste. I usually get cheap wine but I genuinely like this one.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
mayfield hts
It’s very good I do recommend it to my friends when they’re giving any type of soirée or maybe a game night for a bride to be things of that nature it’s very good at pairs nicely with the evening and the food
I tried this wine over the weekend and I really enjoyed it! It was very smooth, refreshing and not dry. It tasted great chilled and accompanied with seafood. Best of all, it was very inexpensive. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Stockton, CA
Such a great affordable Pinot for a college student on a budget. It does have the normal tang of a Pinot but nevertheless it’s yummy. Great dessert or dinner wine with friends to split with
Homestead, FL
I am certainly no wine connoisseur but it’s great for me. Affordable, a little sweeter than most Pinots, so while I liked it, my husband didn’t. I would definitely buy it again though.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
South orange , NJ
Pinot Grigio is probably my favorite wine. This is a good brand, I’ve tried a couple different brands they’re all pretty much the same to me since I’m not big in wine, but this is good
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Although this isn't a high-end brand, the taste is delicious and dry enough for a variety of wine lovers to enjoy. It's really easy to drink if you want to enjoy a glass or two of wine.
clackamas, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a nice slightly sweet great tasting white wine.  Has a definite apple/pear and citrus flavor which is very nice with a salad, white sauce pasta, poultry type meal.
Nut Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...