Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by Dawn A.Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by Elizabeth C.Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by jennifer l.

BY BAREFOOT #17 in Wine

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango. see more...

• I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one work ? 18 Answers
  • Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?3 Answers
  • I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white ...2 Answers
Barefoot Pinot Grigio
  • "Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it." in 5 reviews
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
As far as pinot grigio's go, this is one of my favorites.  I am partial to sweeter wines but this is a great wine for middle ground.  It is not too dry but still has some lingering sweet tastes. This wine is a great starter wine for people trying to taste different ones.  It is on the cheaper end of things too!
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
My 100% hands down go-to wine. Price: Affordable. Taste: Perfectly crisp with a hint of sweetness. It pairs well with basically any dish. For all of the skeptics who think good wine has to be expensive, my aunt hosted a Pinot Grigio wine tasting with her friends in San Francisco. The tasting was blind, so no one knew which brand they were tasting. Barefoot was the winner overall and beat out multiple wines that cost $50-$100 per bottle.
Kaitlyn H.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is always a safe bet. Super cheap and none of it is hard to drink. The piano is the perfect level of sweetness for me. This is what I buy for a casual night in with some girls on a budget.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love having a glass of wine to unwind at the end of a hectic day. I enjoying this brand for wines. They always have a selection to choose from whether it’s dry or sweet you can find it. They aren’t expensive either which is great if you aren’t wanting to break the bank to enjoy a glass of wine.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I do like Pinot Grigio but this one falls a little flat for me. I do like this in a different brand for sure. It usually tastes a bit sweeter to me. I do like making spritzers with this so when it comes to mixing I would definitely use this again. But not by itself.
Kristen H.
Austin, TX
Seriously my favorite wine EVER! I was solely a red wine drinker because whites are typically too dry for my taste. I've even tried other Pinot Grigio's and still found them a little dry, but not this one! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and I am obsessed.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Barefoot Pinot Grigio is my second resort if they are out of their Moscato flavor. This wine goes great with grapes or just by itself. I do however like to cut up strawberries and place them in my wine glass. The fruit is a great treat and the end of the glass.
Andrea P.
Not a big fan but I‎t is one of the cheapest you find on the shelves. This is for people who aren’t wine enthusiasts or care much about wine. This is great if you’re considering wine but if you’re looking in taste this is not for you.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , AL
Happy Hour Expert
Good but tangy! This is a very sweet wine. I call it my summer wine because it goes really well with fruit. And on its own as a refreshing cold glass on a hot day. Good as a social wine with friends. And it isn’t too heavy.
Karensa B.
Little Rock, AR
This is a good wine for someone who likes a sweeter wine. An Uncle brought this to go with our Thanksgiving dinner and it was great. I think that for the price it’s a great buy. Overall i’d recommend it to someone.
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one work ?
Rachel C.
Happy Hour Expert
Does anyone else have a hard time finding the big bottles of Barefoot wine? Pinot Grigio is my favorite but I can never find the bigger bottles!
Deidra B.
Norfolk, VA
Is it good?
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Do you think this would be a good wine for thanks giving dinner