BY BAREFOOT #23 in Wine

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango. see more...

• I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one ...18 Answers
  • Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?3 Answers
  • I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet a...2 Answers
Barefoot Pinot Grigio
  • "Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it." in 5 reviews
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
Love this Pinot. I'm a big fan of Barefoot brands. I absolutely love this wine and really don't have any critiques. I love the packaging and the excellent taste. It's a great value and worth the bang for your buck! I do recommend to anyone looking for a good pinot.
Marina L.
My favorite white wine! I can normally find it at PA liquor stores for 11 bucks a bottle on sale ( the big bottles !) So it is totally worth the money for me. It's crisp and refreshing, delicious with any meal.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Affordable and tasty! I love it during the summer time to have as-is or as a spritzer. Small bottle usually runs about $5, the big bottle is about $10 or $11. Con, the hangovers sucks. lol
Danielle N.
5/5 stars for this tasty wine. I especially like how you can get a big bottle for less than $10. It is not to sweet and not to bitter. It is definitely just right. This is my go to bottle of white wine for a girls night.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
As far as pinot grigio's go, this is one of my favorites.  I am partial to sweeter wines but this is a great wine for middle ground.  It is not too dry but still has some lingering sweet tastes. This wine is a great starter wine for people trying to taste different ones.  It is on the cheaper end of things too!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is such a great wine for if you're on a budget. It has good flavor and doesn't taste cheap. It is one of my go to products if I am bringing wine to a party or dinner. You can get it at any grocery store and usually for under $7 a bottle. I recommend it very much.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I do like Pinot Grigio but this one falls a little flat for me. I do like this in a different brand for sure. It usually tastes a bit sweeter to me. I do like making spritzers with this so when it comes to mixing I would definitely use this again. But not by itself.
Kristen H.
Cypress, TX
Seriously my favorite wine EVER! I was solely a red wine drinker because whites are typically too dry for my taste. I've even tried other Pinot Grigio's and still found them a little dry, but not this one! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and I am obsessed.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Barefoot Pinot Grigio is my second resort if they are out of their Moscato flavor. This wine goes great with grapes or just by itself. I do however like to cut up strawberries and place them in my wine glass. The fruit is a great treat and the end of the glass.
Andrea P.
Not a big fan but I‎t is one of the cheapest you find on the shelves. This is for people who aren’t wine enthusiasts or care much about wine. This is great if you’re considering wine but if you’re looking in taste this is not for you.
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one work ?
Rachel C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have a hard time finding the big bottles of Barefoot wine? Pinot Grigio is my favorite but I can never find the bigger bottles!
Deidra B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is it good?
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Do you think this would be a good wine for thanks giving dinner
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?