Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by Elizabeth C.Barefoot Pinot Grigio uploaded by Dawn A.

BY BAREFOOT #32 in Wine

Barefoot Pinot Grigio is a light-bodied wine with a bright finish, perfect for the warm days of summer or enjoyed year-round. Tart green apple mixes it up with a white peach undertone. Floral blossoms and citrus aromas do the tango. see more...

• I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one work ? 18 Answers
  • Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?3 Answers
  • I usually prefer red wines because they're not as sweet as white wi...2 Answers
Barefoot Pinot Grigio
  • "Good for anybody who loves a Pinot Grigio, and this one has a great price attached to it." in 5 reviews
Laura J.
Laura J.
Winchester
Barefoot Pinot Grigio, is by far one of my most favorites out of most Pinot Grigo. First, I love somewhat of a dry wine, which this is rather tart. A friend of mine introduced me to the Barefoot Brand about a year ago. I do love their unique labeling. I would definitely recommend Barefoot Wines to others, as word of mouth, and someone who has already tried it, is the best kind of influence you could get!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Berlin, Berlin
It's good wine, not great. Very popular around college dorm rooms as it is a bargain and you get quite a bit of wine. All in all, you're paying almost nothing for a big bottle of wine and it does the trick so I would definitely recommend. My one caveat is that Barefoot tends to make their wines super sweet so be prepared for a sugar hangover!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot is not the best wine taste wise, but I have to give it a 5 star for the price and taste of this product. For its low price, it is definitely the smoothest wine you can find. Furthermore, it does not give you any bad hangover the next day like most other cheap wines. I recommend it to anyone looking for a low budget wine.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO
If you're just getting used to getting away from sweeter wines, this is a great cheap starter! The plus side is that if you don't like it, you only spent $5! I think it's crisp and affordable. I purchased at my local walmart. If you're looking for something cheap and wanting to branch out from super sweet, this is a good buy!
Christina B.
Christina B.
W Hollywood, CA
Gotta be honest, this was my go-to in college. Not something I buy a ton anymore, but it is a fine choice for casual summer/daytime gatherings. The taste is great, but the branding doesn't really jive with a wide range of occasions, so it's pretty pigeonholed as a vibe similar to: "lunchtime by the pool in the summer".
Emily P.
Emily P.
Syracuse, NY
This pinot grigio is very inexpensive and tastes wonderful! Always in every liquor store and is not only a great wine on it's own, it's the best to make white sangria! I use this wine every time I make my sangria and have no reason to switch to any other wine! Highly recommended for a great inexpensive brand of wine.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Minneapolis, MN
As a college student that is on a budget, but also a college student that spent a summer studying abroad in Italy and drinking fine Italian wine everyday, I like to think that I know what I'm talking about. This is my go to pinot grigio, I drink a glass before every night out because I enjoy the taste :)
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
I'm more of a red wine drinker but still enjoy a chilled glass of white wine. This tasted very sweet to me and not in a very enjoyable way. so I don't like to drink this straight BUT it works well in cooking. I love making pasta using this white wine, onion, turkey bacon/ham, and spinach. Delish!
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
I have a huge bottle of this in my fridge that i bought at Sam's club for a great price. I love this wine chilled. I usually have a cup or two of it with a meal or dessert just because it goes really well with so many things. It's definitely on the sweet side and that's how I like my wine.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Very inexpensive and has a great taste! It is very easy to find, as every liquor store carries Barefoot products. I actually prefer the taste of this wine compared to more expensive bottles you find. I would recommend this to others, especially if you like a wine with a faint fruity flavor
Skyann S.
Skyann S.
Bealeton, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm looking for a more sour tasting wine. Would this one work ?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Does anyone else have a hard time finding the big bottles of Barefoot wine? Pinot Grigio is my favorite but I can never find the bigger bottles!
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is it good?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a sweet wine or is it dry and bitter?
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mesquite, TX
Do you think this would be a good wine for thanks giving dinner