BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

Barefoot Pink Moscato is a perfect wine option for those hot summer evenings! It provides the traditional flavors and aromas of Moscato with additional sweet layers of vibrant red fruit. The best aromas of Mandarin orange and sweet jasmine crash into each other to create a deliciously sweet sea of pink goodness. Subtle flavors of cherry, raspberry, and pomegranate wash ashore in this flavorful wine experience. see more...

Rebecca G.
Paris
Great and inexpensive wine! I love sweeter wines and this is definitly the ticket! Not overpowering, with noticably sweet and fruity notes- this wine is very refreshing and not heavy at all. Incredibly affordable and I don't usually have any problems finding it in most grocery stores. Highly recommend this wine, one of my favorites!
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
I didn't enjoy this moscato that much. It was bitter for a moscato, I thought, and I never am very impressed with the barefoot wines that I've tried. I would rather have a yellow tail wine that is sweeter and has a better flavor overall. This wine I would drink again but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.
Matthew R.
Dayton
My go to Moscato when I’m cooking dinner or sitting around playing games with family. Just enough sweetness to it so you have to be careful how much you drink, because it’s easy to drink a lot. It’s definitely a great value and I would recommend anyone who enjoys moscato to give it a try.
Olga S.
Absolutely delicious! Very sweet and light! Tasty! I usually buy this at target or Fred Meyer sometimes Walmart. I always purchase this product! I don't like to switch it up often. I usually stick to the same wines. And I would definitely recommend this to others
Lydia R.
Hodgenville, KY
This is my absolute favorite wine! I love barefoot as a brand and I love their moscatos, especially pink moscato. This wine is super affordable and does not compromise on taste or value. My husband even likes this pink moscato and he does not like wine.
Stephany. D.
Long Island City
This pink moscato is on the dryer side more bitter, wasn't what I was expecting. I'm used to Barefoot being on the sweeter side.  I bought this at my local wine and spirits okay price, packaging is really aesthetically pleasing.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I always get this kind because it’s literally sold everywhere as it’s dirt cheap. I like the sweeter white and blush wines. The only thing that stinks about this brand is that the sugar is so high and it gives you a nasty hangover.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
If you want a cheap, but sweet and great tasting wine drunk, Barefoot wines are the way to go. The pink moscato is crisp and sweet. My boyfriend and I often kill a bottle for a lower calorie drunk than drinking beer or other mixed drinks, since drinking beers is like drinking liquid bread. (Pink) moscato is for your party girl at heart.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I really enjoy this flavor of Barefoot wine. It’s affordable and easy to find. I like to blend it with different fruits or add a little sprite to have a spritzer. It’s a good to go to when having a girls night in.
Addie B.
I really don't like this wine. I bought this when I first 21 and was going through a moscato phase I did not like the taste and thought the cheaper bottles were much better. I would not repurchase in the future.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this wine pricey or affordable?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Is this wine any good. I got some from my bridal shower
Rose ..
I have been looking for an affordable but good pink moscato. Would anyone recommend this one for the holidays?
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Does this have a fruity flavor?
Melissa C.
Where do you store your wine? Fridge? Cabinets? I like mine in the fridge so it's chilled by time I get to it :)