BY BAREFOOT #11 in Wine

Barefoot Pink Moscato is a perfect wine option for those hot summer evenings! It provides the traditional flavors and aromas of Moscato with additional sweet layers of vibrant red fruit. The best aromas of Mandarin orange and sweet jasmine crash into each other to create a deliciously sweet sea of pink goodness. Subtle flavors of cherry, raspberry, and pomegranate wash ashore in this flavorful wine experience. see more...

Xtina M.
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello guys its me again yes Xtina is back with another drink i think you will love....every now and then i love a good wine i tried Barefoot Pink Moscato one thing that made me try it was the fact that i love pink and i love Moscato so really where can it go wrong....it had such a smooth and sweet taste oh man i think i almost finished the whole bottle alone lol.This is such a great wine to have anytime and the best thing is that they come in all sizes they even have miniature one ls that run about $2 and the big bottle is around $23 great prices.I feel this could be a great drink for men to ..so try it and let me know what you guys think...
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Been wanting to try Barefoot wines for a long time and this is the one that I had picked out on a whim to be the first one. It's more on the sweet side which is what I like with my wines. What I like about this wine is you can drink it on any occasion or drink it on a wine night. It's a great wine to have on hand too because you don't need a specific palate to enjoy it. What's great about this wine also is that it's very inexpensive and easily found at just about any grocery store or liquor store. It's also usually on sale which is great. Highly recommend for those of us who are just starting to get into trying different types of wine.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
There is just something about a glass of cheap, sweet wine after a long day that makes every college student's day just a little better. That's what this wine does for me. The price point is just high enough that I don't have to cry when I buy it. And, honestly, I think it tastes better than some of the "expensive" $20/bottles that I've tried. Good wine is good no matter the price point.

Bonus: if you want it to taste a little better, eat some dark chocolate with your wine or put it in a blender for 30 seconds to 1 minute. LIFE CHANGER!
Dorie D.
Dorie D.
Mount Carmel, PA
I was never a wine drinker... Until I tried Barefoot brand's Pink Moscato and Red Moscato! They both have a delicious light sweetness that can't be beaten, even by the best mixed drinks! But without all of the syrupy sweetness that mixed drinks tend to have. I have since moved on to more dryer wines (it seems like the more you drink wine, the less sweet you want it to be and you start to enjoy the dry wine taste), but a nice glass of chilled Moscato is still a refreshing sweet treat on a hot summer day!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
I picked up a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato for Thanksgiving, since it's like a tradition and all. The ladies in my family, like me, are a bunch of wine-o's lol. I absolutely love this brand because the flavor is so crisp and fruity. It is very flavorful and worth the money, not that its expensive (which is great, by the way). It is relatively cheap compared to other brands, however you would NEVER know that it was a less expensive wine by the taste and presentation of it.
Geneva E.
Geneva E.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
The holidays with the family can be a stressful time, help everyone relax and silence some of aunt Josephine's nagging but introducing barefoot pink moscato. It's my go to secret weapon for getting through the holidays, simply add pomegranate seeds for garnish to the bottom of the glass, fill to rim and watch with delight as grandma gets drunk. Aunt Josephine can't complain about the dust under the cabinets as grandma recites all those long forgotten family secrets.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
This stuff is awesome! Perfect amount of fizz and sweetness, but not overly sweet. A little lower alcohol content than others, but you won't really care because it's so good. A 750mL bottle will run you about $5-6 and Publix usually has it one sale. I tend to spring for the 1.5 liter bottle for $10-$11 but that's just because I drink this stuff like water. You can find it just about anywhere. The only thing better than Moscato is Pink Moscato!
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
Kansas City, KS
I am a hard liquor kind of girl and was not interested in hopping on the wine train..but this was the first one I decided to try & I was extremely impressed with how delicious this moscato was! I just turned 21 this year & love wine coolers & whiskeys but when I saw the LOW price on this wine & heard all my friends in cosmetology school got drunk off of a one or two glasses, I was sold. ūüėā amazing flavor, not too strong.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Chester , VA
Barefoot pink moscato is a deliciously sweet wine that comes at a super low price like seriously low about five dollars. Its available pretty Much anywhere wine and other alcohols are sold. It has a great flavor on its own but I like to mix it with a splash of orange juice. This holiday season my sister and I are going to kick back with a bottle to share while the kids sip hot chocolate and watch Rudolph.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot Moscato is like a gateway drug for wine, I promise you it only gets better from here. I won't even lie I drank this stuff like water in college, but once you've ventured out in the wine world you won't turn back to Barefoot. If your looking for quantity over quality this wine is great, especially great for your wallet. You can get hammered for $10 with a quick trip to your local grocery store.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this wine pricey or affordable?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Is this wine any good. I got some from my bridal shower
Rose ..
Rose ..
I have been looking for an affordable but good pink moscato. Would anyone recommend this one for the holidays?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Does this have a fruity flavor?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Where do you store your wine? Fridge? Cabinets? I like mine in the fridge so it's chilled by time I get to it :)