BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

Barefoot Pink Moscato is a perfect wine option for those hot summer evenings! It provides the traditional flavors and aromas of Moscato with additional sweet layers of vibrant red fruit. The best aromas of Mandarin orange and sweet jasmine crash into each other to create a deliciously sweet sea of pink goodness. Subtle flavors of cherry, raspberry, and pomegranate wash ashore in this flavorful wine experience. What foods do you eat with moscato? When it comes to pairing moscato with foods, you need to remember that its flavors are sweet and sugary, with hints of orange blossom, peach, and other fruit flavors. see more...

Rebecca G.
Paris
Great and inexpensive wine! I love sweeter wines and this is definitly the ticket! Not overpowering, with noticably sweet and fruity notes- this wine is very refreshing and not heavy at all. Incredibly affordable and I don't usually have any problems finding it in most grocery stores. Highly recommend this wine, one of my favorites!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is my go to Moscato for girls night. It's a wine that a lot of people like drinking & it's super affordable so you aren't breaking the bank. I really like the sweet flavors in this wine & it's great on a summer night out by the pool!
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
It was an ok wine. For me, I don’t consider this a sweet wine; I have tried a sweeter wines in the past. I think this wine leans toward more dry than sweet. I would drink other kinds of barefoot wines, but I will not repurchase the pick wine again.
Lindsey S.
Tampa
This has always  been my go-to wine because of its sweetness. But I will admit it's strange sometimes the way it will sit in my stomach. I love all wine, but I've sort of been leaning toward red wine. Lakeridge tastes just like grape juice, let me tell you! Regardless, this wine is affordable and easy
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
I am going to try to be reasonable with this review. To give you some background, I am a fan of fruity but not sweet wines. I can appreciate a sweet wine but this definitely just doesn't seem like a good one at all. It is really syrupy and unnatural tasting. For the price, you might as well spend a little bit more to get a MUCH BETTER product. Save a little bit of money and go for something within the $15-$20 range and you can find some really solid wines.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
For a low priced wine this one is a very good brand.  I have tried several and they aren't bad at all.  This one is very good.  A nice sweet flavor.  I have bought it on several occasions and never been upset about it.  I never heard anyone else that the drinking complain either.  I would buy again.
Matthew R.
Dayton
My go to Moscato when I’m cooking dinner or sitting around playing games with family. Just enough sweetness to it so you have to be careful how much you drink, because it’s easy to drink a lot. It’s definitely a great value and I would recommend anyone who enjoys moscato to give it a try.
Shauna C.
this was probably the best drink in the world to me before I got pregnant now I am breastfeeding and can't have any but man oh man did I love this wine before, I never thought I would but this fruity taste makes it worth drinking, I loved coming home from work and popping open a bottle.
Emily V.
Barboursville
Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands to go to when I'm wanting a sweet wine, and this flavor does not disappoint. While it's not my favorite from them, it is still really nice and fairly sweet. The price is also pretty affordable which is great.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, I love this wine! By far one of my favorites that I have ever had. It has a great taste and is very affordable too at about only $7 a bottle! All of my friends drink this.... sweet but not too sweet... not too dry and doesn't burn like many wines do.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this wine pricey or affordable?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Is this wine any good. I got some from my bridal shower
Rose ..
I have been looking for an affordable but good pink moscato. Would anyone recommend this one for the holidays?
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
Does this have a fruity flavor?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where do you store your wine? Fridge? Cabinets? I like mine in the fridge so it's chilled by time I get to it :)