BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this Pnk Moscato Champagne for the Holidays! Not overly sweet, with a great color and a nice amount of bubbles it make for a good celebration drink that lasted from brunch until dessert after dinner. Not a bad drink to celebrate with!
#stylebyjoe #pinkmoscatocjampagne #barefootbubbly #infuenster
Laurie H.
Feet up and in my pajamas. This is how I like to drink Barefoot Moscato. Sweet, crisp, and very affordable. It tastes delicious for the low price and it’s a great bottle to share with girlfriends or drink alone while watching Netflix hehe.
Hannah C.
Republic, MO
This is my wine of choice. I will drink a whole entire bottle by myself. It's inexpensive. Fairly easy to find. And it doesn't taste bad. I have had crazy expensive wines in front of me that tastes way worse. Barefoot Moscato is what I drink if I have a choice.
Jennifer W.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
We had pink moscato champagne for New Years and we really like it. We are going to have to find other things to celebrate to have this in our house more often. I would to get it again soon.
Jasmine B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't know why I feel fancy every time I drink moscato but something about the flavor just makes me feel sophisticated.  This moscato is excellent because it's not too sweet or too dry.  It's very smooth to the palette.  You don't have to drive all over town to find it because it's at pretty much every grocery store and discount store.  It's just a little sweeter than Riesling but you can serve it with salty or spicy food.  When it's chilled right before serving, the flavor is even better!!
Cachet L.
san diego, CA
AMAZING!! Favorite way to relax after work
Barefoot Moscato is not too sweet and perfect for relaxing with a good movie
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
Great for people who love sweet wines! It was the first wine I tried when I turned 21, but it was way too sweet for my liking. The quality of the wine was good, I just happen to like my wine a little drier. All things considered, Barefoot brand is great! I usually opt for the Pinot Grigio now!
Sergio V.
We all like to relax and unwind especially after work in the summer... why not to do it with wine .
If you like a sweet Moscato and fruity taste, that will be a nice treat for you. People who are usually not wine drinkers or don't like whites, enjoyed this wine very much.
Definitely serve it chilled.
It is not expensive at all and great to have it always in the fridge.
Bottle is very simple and to the point.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
My go to wine, every time. I really enjoy the taste and the sweetness of it. Very affordable too, I must say.
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey , NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?