BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley B.
Swansea, MA
Great for people who love sweet wines! It was the first wine I tried when I turned 21, but it was way too sweet for my liking. The quality of the wine was good, I just happen to like my wine a little drier. All things considered, Barefoot brand is great! I usually opt for the Pinot Grigio now!
Sergio V.
We all like to relax and unwind especially after work in the summer... why not to do it with wine .
If you like a sweet Moscato and fruity taste, that will be a nice treat for you. People who are usually not wine drinkers or don't like whites, enjoyed this wine very much.
Definitely serve it chilled.
It is not expensive at all and great to have it always in the fridge.
Bottle is very simple and to the point.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
My go to wine, every time. I really enjoy the taste and the sweetness of it. Very affordable too, I must say.
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey , NH
This wine is yummy. I love sweet wine. But I had never wine in can before. I guess it's a first time for everything. I'm loving it. I have the pear and Apple can wine. On father's day, it takes the meaning of having a cold one. Has anyone try a wine in a can. If you have please comment below.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
This is my fav wine . They also had many flavors but I like this one not too sweet . I drink sometime and I also like to try new wine . It's not pricey at all.
Kelsey W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Currently drinking this as I type. Love this wine and always a great price! Highly recommend! Especially moscato yum!
Edith M.
I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida
Just love it, ist perfect for deink very very cold on our Caribbean beaches
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
Let me first start out by saying I am NOT a Moscato person... I like my wine to taste less sweet and more full bodied. A friend of mine gifted this to me at Christmas... So, I tried it... it was light and sweet but in a cloying surypy sort of way. Definitely not something I would buy again... please pass the Merlot, lol ;-)
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?