This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a fantastic inexpensive sweet wine! It's a great for a girls night in or a chill movie night.
One of my favorite drinks by this brand. It's very soft and sweet and goes down very nicely. One of my top choices when buying wine.
Barefoot Moscato is a great wine at a great price! I love how crisp and sweet it is. It mixes well with LaCroix to make a really flavorful and refreshing spritzer. The price is fantastic too and it is sold at all of my local grocery stores, so I can always grab it!
I will never not drink barefoot mascato. Whole bottle at once? Why not . It's delicious . The flavor is just so THERE that I can't stop. Well I can but some nights one glass just isn't enough . Will always be my go to wine in any situation
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
If you're on a budget I would recommend this wine to all you can get barefoot just about anywhere and everywhere
love love love this wine, barefoot is one of the only brands I like to drink the moscato is my favorite but i also love there white zin there wines arent overly sweet but also not overly dry at the same time its my favorite thing to drink when ive had a hard day
Barefoot Moscato and Pinot Grigio are probably my top two favorites. It's one hundred percent affordable and has a very sweet taste. What I like about this wine in particular is that the taste doesn't change even after being chilled for a couple of days. It keeps a sweet taste. Really good when garnished with frozen fruit or even as a spritzer.
Great cheap wine that has a great taste. It goes well in a sangria or to just drink chilled.
This is a very good sweet white wine. It's not horribly sweet (at least to me) and it's also on the cheaper side, so it doesn't break my poor college kid bank account :). It's a very nice wine especially for the price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos