4.56 / 5 based on 8,185 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine, it's cheap too! I love making mimosas worth this wine or just drinking it straight. It's sweet but not too sweet, definitely my number one wine!
Nice wine. Goes great with nachos... anything salty really. Tunes down the sweetness. Great balance of you ask me.
My Favorite!! I love it! I have to have it in stock at home I drink a glass or two on the weekends plus it’s pretty affordable. Delicious 😋
Barefoot Moscato is my number 1 wine. The taste is so delicious can barely taste any alcohol in it. The price for the taste is amazing. Comes in diffrent flavors for every person liking. My go to wine and always recommend it to my friends. I even got my husband to drink it.
This is the perfect girls night wine! Its sweet and affordable and doesn't create a major hangover the next day like other low cost wines do. I always have an extra bottle in my house for those "just in case" moments!
I love Barefoot wine because it’s priced really well and taste really good. This moscato is light and very refreshing. Mix with sprite for a great spritzer.
My all time favorite wine. So good and doesn’t have a wine-y taste to it. It’s very sweet so if you don’t like a sweet wine this stuff isn’t for you. But the flavors in this are so light and crisp. It tastes amazing when it’s really really cold!
This is a delicious sparkling sweet wine, It has the ability to be paired with a wide variety of foods, and it is excellent all by itself. Pretty pink color; lots of bubbles; luscious moscato flavors.
My go to drink of choice at almost anytime of year... sometimes day as well! So perfect by itself but it is also great with some mixes also. Its very affordable and usually on sale. But its truly the taste that always bring me back for more.
This moscato is fairly good has a citrus type flavour and the buzz is nice! Also pretty affordable in ontario
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos