6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This stuff is so good! It's so affordable, only $11.99 CAN. And Its so easy to drink. If your looking for a light taste for a night drinking with friends or a girls night than this is it. Not a dry wine at all. Barefoot is a great wine when you can't afford the more expensive wines. My fiance and I used this for our engagement party and everyone liked it
I love this wine the only wine I will drink ever, I always serve it on my girls nights or any gathering I have
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
This wine is my jammm! I love this wine for the price it has amazing taste and does exactly what it needs to do!
This is my go to after a long week when I'm ready for a relaxing Friday night in with take out and a good movie. Great tasting wine and the price won't break the bank.
Cheap and tasty.i love how sweet it is as well. It's not too sweet but just enough to make a glass enjoyable.
I drank these at a baseball game once and they made the game enjoyable! Great taste and they come in different sizes and flavors! Price is pretty good too!
My number 1 wine. Its sweet, but not too sweet and is good mixed with frozen fruit or a wine mixer, though I usually just have a glass
My absolute favorite wine ever!! Love sweet wines and this my go too! I usually get the big bottle
If you’re looking for a sweet dessert wine, this one is a good choice. It has good flavor and it’s affordable.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos