4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Its ok. Its one of those drinks that will go well after a long day at the office. Too bitter for me though. Wont be purchashing again
Barefoot is a just brand you can count on if you are wanting to try a new wine. This one is a little more crisp than the other moscato I have reviewed, yet it is still sweet and goes down smooth. It runs between 10-11 dollars and is easily found at any business which sells wine.
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing!
I enjoy this wine however for my liking it has a stronger "burn" than i prefer. Other than that it is a great wine and a good value for money.
My new favourite wine while in Florida! Having a glass now. :) Sweet and smoothe. Hope I can find it in Canada.
I'm not a red wine person so Moscato is perfect for me. It is delicious and sweet. Not to mention, it is a great price so, if you're on a budget you can still buy your self a bottle of wine.
It’s alright tasting. Cheap. But it’s good for girls nights and small get togethers with friends
Favorite brand and favorite white wine. I like the sweet wines, and this Moscato does not disappoint. The price of Barefoot is great too.
This is my absolute favorite wine. Its way cheap compare to other not so tasty wines. Ive gotten my whole family hooked on this moscato from barefoot.
Tasty, sweet, refreshing and cheap. This is a great choice if you like a fruity wine....no dryness. I like it as I don't like most of my wine to taste like wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos