BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jacksonville , FL
it taste great and does the good deed but prepare for a headache in the morning.
I like to take 3 asprin before and after I drink this.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
This is almost the exact same as the pink barefoot just a little less sweet and tastes more like a white wine!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato is a little on the strong not to sweet side. Its still good just not as sweet and is one of the cheaper ones.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
This moscato is one of the sweeter ones. It used to be my go to choice, but now I prefer a less sweet option. This moscato is tasty when mixed with a more tart beverage, such as lime juice. I would purchase this product again, but it is more of a summer drink.
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Deltona,FL
This is my go to wine for having big dinner parties. For the completely reasonable price you seriously can't beat the smooth, sweet flavor. To be honest, this wine beats several more expensive brands in my book. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend. The Riesling is good too!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Barefoot Moscato oh my gosh this is by far on of my favourite moscatos that are not expensive and taste so nice it's citrusy and fruity and so crisp and clean taste it's goes good with many foods I find
Sergio V.
Sergio V.
We all like to relax and unwind especially after work in the summer... why not to do it with wine .
If you like a sweet Moscato and fruity taste, that will be a nice treat for you. People who are usually not wine drinkers or don't like whites, enjoyed this wine very much.
Definitely serve it chilled.
It is not expensive at all and great to have it always in the fridge.
Bottle is very simple and to the point.
Veronica Q.
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Such a great wine and the price is great. I love adding slice strawberries to my glass to add extra flavor.
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorites! It's absolutely delicious with hot warm brownies, or cookies. Its a desert wine & its sweet. So if you like sweet wines this is for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?