BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Moody R.
Compton, CA
Its ok. Its one of those drinks that will go well after a long day at the office. Too bitter for me though. Wont be purchashing again
Alyssa H.
Barefoot is a just brand you can count on if you are wanting to try a new wine. This one is a little more crisp than the other moscato I have reviewed, yet it is still sweet and goes down smooth. It runs between 10-11 dollars and is easily found at any business which sells wine.
Martha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy this wine however for my liking it has a stronger "burn" than i prefer. Other than that it is a great wine and a good value for money.
Jennifer F.
My new favourite wine while in Florida! Having  a glass now. :) Sweet and smoothe. Hope I can find it in Canada.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I'm not a red wine person so Moscato is perfect for me. It is delicious and sweet. Not to mention, it is a great price so, if you're on a budget you can still buy your self a bottle of wine.
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It’s alright tasting. Cheap. But it’s good for girls nights and small get togethers with friends
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Favorite brand and favorite white wine. I like the sweet wines, and this Moscato does not disappoint. The price of Barefoot is great too.
Tatiana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite wine. Its way cheap compare to other not so tasty wines. Ive gotten my whole family hooked on this moscato from barefoot.
Alexis F.
Cumberland , BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tasty, sweet, refreshing and cheap.  This is a great choice if you like a fruity wine....no dryness.  I like it as I don't like most of my wine to taste like wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?