BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Barefoot Moscato for many reasons. 1) the price is great. 2) the flavor is great. 3) it's such a light wine. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times, because I think it just pairs so well with so many foods. I 10/10 recommend this wine!
Lydia T.
Highland Hgts, OH
Just not my first choice! This wine is fun for a girls night in college but I do think that it is very cheap and will provide a headache in the morning. Moscato tends to always be sweeter but I would not recommend this brand to anyone that can afford a little better quality wine.
Blair T.
sacramento
This is a good moscato if your looking for a good wine that’s not going to break the bank. Very good and affordable.
Haley S.
Las Vegas
It's really the best lower budget mascato I drink it often! Just sweet enough great lasting taste if you like ice Barefoot Moscato 👌
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
In my opinion this wine needed more fizz. I like a Moscato with some good bubbles in it. I also found it to be too sweet. Its like a soda wine. So sugary its almost syrupy tasting.
Scarlett M.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a brand I love and trust. Whether I'm buying my all time favorite Moscato wine or in the mood for something new and different, I definitely always go to this brand. Not too pricey and always good wine.
Caroline B.
this is pretty good moscato if you're looking for one to start with. It's not the best moscato I've had, but it's a good value. It's not as sweet as a true moscato is (so I can drink it).
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This wine is absolutely incredible....It has great tasting flavor. Light in tasting not too strong. I'm usually not a wine drinking but it surprised me in flavor. It is now my new favorite wine. The price of this wine resonable. For a small one
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great, expensive wine. It’s very smooth with a delicious apple flavor. It’s sold at all major retailers and many local liquor stores. It isn’t acidic or overtly sweet. I highly recommend it.
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
I love me some moscato! The perfect sweet wine for summer. I can’t get enough of this stuff!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?