BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite wine, it's cheap too! I love making mimosas worth this wine or just drinking it straight. It's sweet but not too sweet, definitely my number one wine!
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Nice wine. Goes great with nachos... anything salty really. Tunes down the sweetness. Great balance of you ask me.
Charlene H.
Brooklyn, NY
My Favorite!! I love it! I have to have it in stock at home I drink a glass or two on the weekends plus it’s pretty affordable. Delicious 😋
Magali B.
Barefoot Moscato is my number 1 wine. The taste is so delicious can barely taste any alcohol in it. The price for the taste is amazing. Comes in diffrent flavors for every person liking. My go to wine and always recommend it to my friends. I even got my husband to drink it.
Roseann R.
Tewksbury
This is the perfect girls night wine! Its sweet and affordable and doesn't create a major hangover the next day like other low cost wines do.  I always have an extra bottle in my house for those "just in case" moments!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Barefoot wine because it’s priced really well and taste really good. This moscato is light and very refreshing. Mix with sprite for a great spritzer.
Shelby R.
Eganville
My all time favorite wine. So good and doesn’t have a wine-y taste to it. It’s very sweet so if you don’t like a sweet wine this stuff isn’t for you. But the flavors in this are so light and crisp. It tastes amazing when it’s really really cold!
Marisol G.
SANDY
This is a delicious sparkling sweet wine, It has the ability to be paired with a wide variety of foods, and it is excellent all by itself. Pretty pink color; lots of bubbles; luscious moscato flavors.
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg , MB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My go to drink of choice at almost anytime of year... sometimes day as well! So perfect by itself but it is also great with some mixes also. Its very affordable and usually on sale. But its truly the taste that always bring me back for more.
Amanda M.
Kitchener ontario
This moscato is fairly good has a citrus type flavour and the buzz is nice! Also pretty affordable in ontario
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart