BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Barefoot Moscato is a good wine. My besties and I will buy a few bottles to drink at our monthly get together.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot Moscato is a place to start if you're not keen to wine. It's really crisp and sweet with notes of citrus and apricot. It's a very pleasant and easy to drink wine that goes with pretty much anything and is widely available in mass retailers everywhere. I love Barefoot Moscato because it's very inexpensive and they sell various sized bottles, and their big bottle is much larger than your typical 750ml bottle you find in stores. Any occasion is a Barefoot Moscato occasion.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As a college student I don't like to spend money. Barefoot has a lot of good wine including this Moscato! It is cheap but doesn't taste like a cheap wine normally does. If you don't like spending a lot of money on alcohol this is a good way to go!
Natalie F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is such a great inexpensive go to wine. It is crisp and delicious. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot never disappoints me!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is a typical Moscato.  It is fizzy with a sweet body. Sometimes Moscato's can be too sweet or not have as much depth to the sweet flavor. This one does not have a full body to the flavor. It is more like fizzy sweet wine, you can tell it it is more of a production wine. Probably processed very quickly and I am sure something to added to speed up the fermentation process. In comparison to a locally made Moscato is seems like sugar water, but for those who just like a simple Moscato this is a great one for you for the price.
Tanisha C.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Always my go to for girls night. Everyone enjoys it an d it's very affordable. I usually pick up 3 at a time.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Melissa B.
If you don't like for your wine to taste like wine, then this is the best option you'll find. 'Crisp' in the same way that pears or apples are, this super sweet option is great for the beginner. It was my very first and helped me develop a taste for wine, despite the fact that it doesn't really taste like one at all (nor do most moscatos that cost less than $5 a bottle). I will say that it's refreshing and because of the sweetness, it's my favorite to pick up for any drink I'm making that calls for a wine mixer, or for cutting with ginger ale for a nice spritzer. It's summery and fun! For the price, as long as your expectations aren't supremely high, you'll be happy you tried it.
Heather B.
Greenfield, OH
This is my favorite brand of wine...it comes in many different flavor and goes well with anything! Great to bring along to a party as a gift also. Great price to so I recommend buying a couple bottles at a time...you never know when you will need wine!
Jessica A.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A little too sweet for me but the prices makes me choose it more often than others.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?