BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It’s alright tasting. Cheap. But it’s good for girls nights and small get togethers with friends
Jac G.
Calgary, AB
I was so disappointed by this wine. It is cheap so I wasn’t expecting to be blown away but it gave me an awful headache. Would not purchase again.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is disgusting! It's too sweet and yuck. I came home to desert and a bottle of this one and I honestly couldn't even finish my first glass. It made my throat feel so clogged and sticky that I needed a glass of water immediately.
Caroline B.
Edmond
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
UGH i used to love this wine but after trying more expensive moscatos and going back to this I can't even keep it in my mouth. spit it out so quickly.

if you're wanting a cheap wine to guzzle down because it tastes like butter and you just want to feel something bc you're in college go for it, but dont expect to love it.
Mayra M.
Ponce
Not my favorite. It has too much percent alcohol than the other Moscato. It's very affordable.
Jessica M.
Oswego, KS
Did not really like the taste of this wine. It was just not something I liked and I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to my red wine
Alicia M.
Honestly not worth it, even if it's cheap. It's so bubbly and carbonated that it doesn't even taste like real Moscato. Definitely not worth it.
Sarah V.
london, ON
This wine is unbelievably sweet. A bit too much for my liking. I would just stick to one glass of this type of wine.
Jessica S.
This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Way too grapey. Tastes too much like rancid juice. Tart, no hints of sweet. Too sharp.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?