BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
This is almost the exact same as the pink barefoot just a little less sweet and tastes more like a white wine!
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with am aroma of citrus, peach and apricot and for about $10 this wine is definitely a good wine for those beginning wine drinkers. I love it and it's so light and crisp tasting. Definitely drinking a bottle this weekend!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Barefoot Moscato oh my gosh this is by far on of my favourite moscatos that are not expensive and taste so nice it's citrusy and fruity and so crisp and clean taste it's goes good with many foods I find
Veronica Q.
Veronica Q.
Montgomery
Such a great wine and the price is great. I love adding slice strawberries to my glass to add extra flavor.
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorites! It's absolutely delicious with hot warm brownies, or cookies. Its a desert wine & its sweet. So if you like sweet wines this is for you.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Someone gave me a bottle of this, and I was surprised at how much I actually liked it. It's sweet and bubbly, and not bitter at all like some wines can be... I'm not a big drinker, but this I do enjoy sometimes. If you don't like traditional wines, give this a shot, it's very tasty!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite. Fruity aromas and a light finish, there's nothing better. I drink this year round, no matter what I'm eating, it goes with everything!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Admittedly I like my alcohol to be light and sweet, so Moscato wine is the perfect choice for me and Barefoot's is a super affordable, and delicious, option.

I typically always have at least one bottle of this at home as it pairs with just about anything and is also really great to drink alone.

I will definitely continue to repurchase this!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato hands down is the best for your buck. It's so cheap it's ridiculous because it's still smooth and tastes so good! It makes it unnecessary to buy an expensive dessert wine at all!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?