BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Susan M.
Chickasha, OK
My absolutely favorite Moscato! I prefer the red Moscato though. It's a great taste for a great price. I've recommended this to friends and coworkers.
Bonnie L.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing! Overall, great and affordable wine! Definitely recommend it!
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this wine. Depending on the offer it is £4-8 a bottle. For that price I was pleasantly surprised I liked it as much as I did. The Rose is nice too. Great flavour and good value. Would recommend.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite go to wine. It’s super inexpensive and taste great. A smaller bottle only cost about seven or eight dollars while larger one is about 16
Rina B.
Montreal
This is apparently supposed to be a dessert wine but it doesn’t stop me from drinking it whenever I want! It has such a light sweet and fruity taste, it’s one of my favorite wines ever. And the best part is that it retails only for 10$ CAD.
vanessa h.
Lawton
So this wine is amazing . I'm drinking barefoot refresh moscato spritzer and it taste so good. I'd hight recommend it !!!
Whitney S.
Mansfield
my favorite wine out there! so sweet and smooth. great for a girl night and just even a movie night!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot wines are perfect if you are looking for a cheap affordable wine. The Mascato is one of my favorite kinds. It is very sweet but not too sweet and has wonderful fruit aromas. I have and always will buy Barefoot wines
Shellie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great wine for any occasion!! It's light chrispy and bubbly. You can't go wrong with this wine chilled and some cheese and crackers for a snack and a movie.
Scarlet W.
One of the best Moscatos in its price range! Crisp, light, and deliciously sweet! A real crowd pleaser!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?