BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Barefoot Moscato for many reasons. 1) the price is great. 2) the flavor is great. 3) it's such a light wine. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times, because I think it just pairs so well with so many foods. I 10/10 recommend this wine!
Blair T.
sacramento
This is a good moscato if your looking for a good wine that’s not going to break the bank. Very good and affordable.
Haley S.
Las Vegas
It's really the best lower budget mascato I drink it often! Just sweet enough great lasting taste if you like ice Barefoot Moscato 👌
Scarlett M.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a brand I love and trust. Whether I'm buying my all time favorite Moscato wine or in the mood for something new and different, I definitely always go to this brand. Not too pricey and always good wine.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This wine is absolutely incredible....It has great tasting flavor. Light in tasting not too strong. I'm usually not a wine drinking but it surprised me in flavor. It is now my new favorite wine. The price of this wine resonable. For a small one
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great, expensive wine. It’s very smooth with a delicious apple flavor. It’s sold at all major retailers and many local liquor stores. It isn’t acidic or overtly sweet. I highly recommend it.
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
I love me some moscato! The perfect sweet wine for summer. I can’t get enough of this stuff!!
Shantel O.
Lloydminster, SK
One of my favourite wines! Sweet treat to relax with. Really affordable and the snack I really like it with is pizza flavoured goldfish...I know super weird but love it
Laurie H.
Feet up and in my pajamas. This is how I like to drink Barefoot Moscato. Sweet, crisp, and very affordable. It tastes delicious for the low price and it’s a great bottle to share with girlfriends or drink alone while watching Netflix hehe.
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an amazing wine to try if your not into the harsh wine taste. Id recommend this for any girls that want to try a nice new bottle of wine on a night out. I have been drinking this kind for years now as its now my favourite. The best part is it's cheap!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?