4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My absolutely favorite Moscato! I prefer the red Moscato though. It's a great taste for a great price. I've recommended this to friends and coworkers.
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing! Overall, great and affordable wine! Definitely recommend it!
I really like this wine. Depending on the offer it is £4-8 a bottle. For that price I was pleasantly surprised I liked it as much as I did. The Rose is nice too. Great flavour and good value. Would recommend.
This is my favorite go to wine. It’s super inexpensive and taste great. A smaller bottle only cost about seven or eight dollars while larger one is about 16
This is apparently supposed to be a dessert wine but it doesn’t stop me from drinking it whenever I want! It has such a light sweet and fruity taste, it’s one of my favorite wines ever. And the best part is that it retails only for 10$ CAD.
So this wine is amazing . I'm drinking barefoot refresh moscato spritzer and it taste so good. I'd hight recommend it !!!
my favorite wine out there! so sweet and smooth. great for a girl night and just even a movie night!
Barefoot wines are perfect if you are looking for a cheap affordable wine. The Mascato is one of my favorite kinds. It is very sweet but not too sweet and has wonderful fruit aromas. I have and always will buy Barefoot wines
A great wine for any occasion!! It's light chrispy and bubbly. You can't go wrong with this wine chilled and some cheese and crackers for a snack and a movie.
One of the best Moscatos in its price range! Crisp, light, and deliciously sweet! A real crowd pleaser!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos