BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Barefoot is my go to wine because not only is it sweet and delicious it is super affordable. Barefoot has a ton of different wines that are great. All of the different types of Moscato are so great.
Roseann R.
Tewksbury
This is the perfect girls night wine! Its sweet and affordable and doesn't create a major hangover the next day like other low cost wines do.  I always have an extra bottle in my house for those "just in case" moments!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I always get this kind because it’s literally sold everywhere as it’s dirt cheap. I like the sweeter white and blush wines. The only thing that stinks about this brand is that the sugar is so high and it gives you a nasty hangover.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
This wine is always good and it’s always a reasonable price! Never let down with Barefoot wine. Just got a big bottle to share with my friends the other night for our girls night and it was a hit!
Bonnie L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing! Overall, great and affordable wine! Definitely recommend it!
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
For a cheap bottle of wine it honestly isn't bad. It's no where near amazing, but for the price I like to think it's good if you've had a stressful day at work and just need something cheap.
Nikki K.
Salem, VA
This has to be the very best tasting wine ever! I can literally drink this with any meal or alone and it’s awesome . I try different brands but have not found one yet to taste this good 💯
Anne J.
Oxford, MS
Alright, listen — I'm going to keep this real, from one broke twenty-something to another (or anyone, really) just trying to make it through college (or life) without absolutely going crazy. To me, this is every college girl's gateway wine to the big dogs — y'know, you can buy a bottle for $7, share it with your girlfriends, and feel somewhat like an adult at a time when you probably don't know anything about wine.

My friends and I have made so many memories around bottles of Barefoot Wine (with Moscato being my personal favorite) throughout the years. Because it's so inexpensive (and don't lie to yourself, you know it tastes better than some of those expensive wines we all pretend to like while out at dinner), we've found so many ways to incorporate it into fun different drinks. My personal favorite is putting a strawberry popsicle into a class of it in the spring.

10/10 would recommend for purchasing in bulk for a girls night!
Paula L.
Louisville, KY
This was the first wine i ever had! Now almost 5 years later it’s one of my favorites. It’s old faithful. I never feel too drunk, and the taste is nice, fruity, and aromatic. I love it.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot wines are great for new wine drinkers. They taste very sweet and smooth. I love bringing bottles of this as gifts for college girls and dessert parties. I will be buying again!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

Walmart