BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Kayla T.
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to bottle of wine whenever I hang out with my friends and we want to drink, but don't want to buy something really expensive. It's always at a great price. It's cheap. You can find it at any local grocery store or gas station for about $5.
Martha W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot has amazing Moscato! It is very very reasonably priced at less than $8 a bottle, and is very crisp and sweet. This wine has notes of apricot and citrus, making it super refreshing!
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
love love love this wine, barefoot is one of the only brands I like to drink the moscato is my favorite but i also love there white zin there wines arent overly sweet but also not overly dry at the same time its my favorite thing to drink when ive had a hard day
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Okay I know moscato is sweet but holy moly this moscato is so sweet it tastes like someone just dumbed sugar into the bottle and shook it up. I can't stomach how sweet it is and poured the rest of the bottle out. If you like REALLY sweet wines this is for you
Alyssa H.
Barefoot is a just brand you can count on if you are wanting to try a new wine. This one is a little more crisp than the other moscato I have reviewed, yet it is still sweet and goes down smooth. It runs between 10-11 dollars and is easily found at any business which sells wine.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Best cheapest moscato out there.  If you are looking to have this with a dinner I might grab something else off the shelf.  It is great to have a few glasses of but sometimes can get too sweet - if you are drinking the whole bottle.  Barefoot is the best!
Mariela M.
I love love love Barefoot Moscato! This wine is my go to wine when I have events or just visiting friends/ family. Very affordable and great sweet taste. I normally purchase it in my supermarket and always end up drinking it at home in a few days that is how good it is! Definitely will recommend and continue drinking!
Becky M.
I love all products by this company and I love the variety offered. I buy this to enjoy after a long day. Overall, I feel as if this product is a better quality in comparison to its competitors. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Olga S.
My favorite! I love a fresh sweet light wine and thus does the job! Very affordable and comes in various sizes, I always have a bottle of this in my fridge! This is probably my second favorite Moscato! I am very satisfied with this product! Love it!
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Great wine, not too expensive I love wine that is sweet so this is perfect for me. It mixes well with cranberry juice. It is very light and refreshing. Id recommend to anyone who is just trying wine not sure what they like. I would buy this again. This is not a dry wine.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back