BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Agatha F.
I love this moscato. It was so smooth and sweet. My cousins and I had a great night sipping on the wine. It was also refreshing. The best way to drink is after it has been chilled. I will buy it again! And I recommend it.
Macy S.
Florence, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a big fan of Barefoot Moscato wine. Other brands within the same price range, such as Sutter Home, have a much better taste. Barefoot Moscato is bland and not as sweet as other Moscatos and I will not purchase it again.
Audreona B.
Gardner, KS
For how cheap Barefoot wine is in general, it's probably one of the best out there. The moscato is my all time favorite!! Try it with sprite and pink lemonade for a nice, refreshing summer drink by the pool. This is honestly probably my favorite moscato over all, and not just in the Barefoot brand.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty grapey and sweet, not my go-to wine but a palatable alternative to [product:cupcake-moscato-d'asti-] . It is one that non-wine drinkers wouldn't mind as much since it mostly tastes like alcoholic white grape juice. It didn't blow me away but I would buy it again in a pinch.
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
Love this Moscato in the summer! Very fruity and refreshing! I bought this at a local wine and spirits at a very reasonable price. I have yet to find a brand Barefoot comparable so I recommend you try this.
Taylor N.
Jasper, GA
This is hands down my favorite wine ever. I love the taste, the packaging is gorgeous and it's relatively cheap. Me and my girls have a fun time anytime we buy this wine! 10/10 would purchase again and again.
Maya H.
I love how cheap barefoot wine is. The moscato is nice, and not overly sweet. I prefer sweeter though so I typically go with pink moscato. But it’s great for a cheap wine and I would definitely recommend it!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is a great, expensive wine. It’s very smooth with a delicious apple flavor. It’s sold at all major retailers and many local liquor stores. It isn’t acidic or overtly sweet. I highly recommend it.
Nicole G.
Waterford
This wine is sweet and tame. I love Moscato and this one's price point is dead on. What I wish it had was a twist off top instead of the cork, but other than that this is my go to Moscato.
Heidi W.
Davenport , FL
This wine is pretty good for being cheap. It’s sweet and yummy! I would definitely buy this wine again. It does have a little bit of an after taste but not as bad as some wines I have tasted.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?